Which denomination of Christianity has the best women?

Which denomination of Christianity has the best women?

Mormons consistently have the most beautiful women

mormons

mormons

mormon

Presbyterians.
Not kidding either

Islam

these guys all saw one pic of Lindsay Sterling and stopped thinking.
the more traditional protestants have more traditional women. baptists, presbyterian etc.

Yeah but not those godless PCUSA lot. PCA or OPC only.

Are Presbyterian churches generally free of degeneracy? The last few Protestant churches I've attended have been cucked by greedy Jew pastors but I've never attended a Presbyterian church.
Also, is it the Presbyterian Church of America that's the least cucked of them all?

christian server /bkXHBgq

>Presbyterian Church of America
in America*

Pentecostal

Long hair, no makeup, and immediately become your personal whore upon marriage due to years of repression.

Presbyterian Church in Ireland is better

Latvian Orthodox.

All other women are literal whores by comparison.

judasim

t. jealous nonmoromon fag

They consistently have the most beautiful women--I've lived in Rexburg ID, SLC UT, Provo UT, SoCal, and Washington.

Vietnamese Catholic girls, if you don't mind that they probably won't put out for you until marriage.

Western Catholics are degenerate hypocrites.

>being a godless commie
Hell is for ever!

>Are Presbyterian churches generally free of degeneracy?
YES.
>The last few Protestant churches I've attended have been cucked by greedy Jew pastors.
? Don't know what (((they))) would be doing in a Protestant church
>Also, is it the Presbyterian Church IN America that's the least cucked of them all?
Definitely

>Pentecostal
>Long hair, no makeup, and immediately become your personal whore upon marriage due to years of repression.
Good friend was a holy-roller and I went with him twice. Second time (we were around 15) he got up and started talking in tongues. I never went back.

>They consistently have the most beautiful women
I guess some people like that "Stepford Wife" look. Not me, I like beautiful blondes and Presbyterian churches are full of intelligent people.

>Western Catholics are degenerate hypocrites.

Not been my experience. Been to a Catholic church probably 10-15 times. Was OK. Not really into the whole God is to be feared thing. We are taught that esus is just alright with me, Jesus is just alright, oh yeah
Jesus is just alright with me, Jesus is just alright .

Mormon girls. “Sisters”-missionary girls in their skirts,flats & PANTYHOSE!

Orthodox there is literally no other answer.

Protestant has comfy southern girls and nordic qts
Orthodox has stronk Russians.
Catholic is a heresy, No one man should ever claim to be the voice of God.

>leaf
sorry the one mormon girl in your city is ugly. come to the western us and you'll change your mind.

Mormon

Traditional Catholic, aka Tridentine Latin Mass.

Islam

Unitarian
Episcopalian
Mormon

what's the point in having the most beautiful women if you're all going to hell anyway? for that matter, baptists have the most gorgeous women.