I'm really jealous of america because you can buy gun. In Vietnam I only have this

I'm really jealous of america because you can buy gun. In Vietnam I only have this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6cMVahyKq90
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Vietnamese were allowed to have guns in the 60s and look what happened. Play with swords.

Kek butthurt american.
You know their leader literally lived in the usa and asked for your aid right. You guys literally jewed veitnam

Wouldn't have been an issue if no one ever gave those subhumans guns.

Lol do they regulate the length too

nice gun bro.Here is my favorite blade

Kidding aside, do you at least go to the trouble to learn about blade construction and maintenance? Do you teach yourself about the different types and qualities of steel?

We don't really care too much about maintenace.
Because when we use someone will die man.
Guns shouldn't be banned in America trust me.In Vietnam we using knife and blade can kill people too same shit.But I only use weapon to protect myself bro because I living in poor place with all thugs

Can you own a paintball gun?

They're a lot of fun with friends inna woods.

I can own a paintball gun bro but their price too high for me

holy crap my sides are gone for good this time.

How expensive is a paint ball gun? Here it's only like 50 bucks for a decent one.

All the more reason to teach yourself and begin manufacturing them yourself. Hell, niggers make handguns from scratch in some countries. In a war, arms dealers profit.

>hello, I've never experienced poverty

The giant cleavers are kind of cool.

your shitting me. your in the 5th largest consecration of ak47s

Save your money.

Yeah. $100 for a nice starter gun.

So let me get this straight, you're only allowed knives, yet you only buy useless novelty wallhanger crap?
I guess the communist party prevents import of quality blades, and that they would be too expensive anyway?

Chop it up. You silly gooks don't need guns though.

It's will be 200 bucks when going to Vietnam

And I'm sorry for double posting, but my dood, in Vietnam fifty dollars means you're set for a month if you're living with the basics. If he were to sacrifice fifty dollars it would almost be as if you were garnished a month's wages.

quality blades or not, you can't bring weapon on the street or police will arrest you.

fucking deadly bro

Look on the bright side mate, at least you aren't a Brit, they aren't even allowed those.

I feel bad for you and almost want to ship you a paintball gun for free.

But I'm not getting involved in international arms dealing on a Mongolian chess tip forum.

>youtube.com/watch?v=6cMVahyKq90

AK47 only in army bro.Vietnam banned guns we can only using knife, but knife and blade are deadly too. Here is some dead guys into fight with blade. We living in true middle earth Lord of the rings bro

stop being poor you faggot

thanks bro.
I'm really appreciate it

Nice fantasy larp, nerd. Buy a machete.

OI
DON'T BE A WANKER
BIN THAT SHANKER

Your grandfather doesn't have an old SKS lying around? What the fuck did you guys do with all those weapons from the war? Do some spelunking in the tunnels in the jungle, maybe find some cool shit?

sorry but I can't help.We living in most left fascist rule most nationalist people in the southeast asia. Vietnam really poor but I love this place

Looks an little dull you might want to sharpen that. Have you thought about ranged options? Throwing knifes? You should look into getting an American hunting crossbow, they can launch some pretty nasty bolts.

You'll be in jail if keep those gun in your house bro

Keep them under the house man. Hide that shit in your wicker basket of rice.

I have a broadsword, for home defense.

The only dangerous people that really have guns here are serious drugfags and corner gang niggers. The vast majority of gun owners are rich people, rednecks, hunters, milifags and autists on k. A broadsword will deal with any nigger or spic that tries to get into your home, and a long knife under your car seat will be more than enough for any street nigger.

I had a skype buddy from Viet back in the day. He said someone drew a dick on Ho Chi Minhs painting in the highschool and school got shut down, lol! He also said a guy in his village tried to start a political party and was found dead.

In Britain you can only have these and you need a licence

>In Britain you can only have these and you need a licence
Forgot to attach pic related but that was somehow more accurate

>You guys literally jewed veitnam
no fucking shit you dumb shit newfag captain obvious faggot.
The u.s has been exercising the jew will since 1947

Ironically Britain maged to defeat and occupy Vietnam in 6 months and at the cost of 60 men

just saying :3

If I were given the option of living in an era with guns or an era with melee war fair I'd pick the one where I can swing an ax around and sever some cocksuckers head.
I'm weird like that.

Yeah but you guys get to play with land mines.

Now try and hold it for almost 20 years, then hand it back to the democratic Vietnam and watch what happens when you leave.

Those top and bottom knives would be really nasty if they cast a spell that turned you into bread first.

What happened is the destroyed your army.

Holy shit, are those assault hardened polymer spoons?

tfw no vietcong gun

>be america
>all citizens can own military rifles
>lose to rice farmers with 60,000 deaths
and
>be britain
>ban bread knives
>beat communists with 40 casualties
can we rejoin the empire

you forgot the butterfly knife

>Now try and hold it for almost 20 years
Didn't need to, that was Frances job, still beat them though :3

In 6 months

that's true bro,Vietnam government is left fascism. They love to using our patriotism and nationalism but if you try to take control they will kill it.
That's why many Vietnamese are nationalists but we still living on cummunist flag

The decision to use them to promote communism is what I was referring to.

You think you're a viking don't you? Post your BMI Amerifat

I have a chassepot bayonet and a star pistol with 3 drills on the canon. I would like to get or build something actually useful, any ideas?

damn good bayonet

Nice try. If you're gonna pick a fight, try doing it with someone who cares what other people think. They will be more likely to give you a satisfying opinionated response so you can troll them.

I'm actually pretty jelly you're allowed to carry swords around. We have knife laws in this state that forbid blades longer than the width of your palm. It's damn near impossible to get a CCW permit here as well.

We could have used that kind of gun regulation from you fucks 40 years ago. Thanks for nothing. Good news for whoever invades next though.

State?

Yeah I know, and because of this I really enjoy watching your videos on live leaks. Machete killings are the best.

in real fight ,a 14 years old can kill somebody with his fast hands and strong willed or he can backstab. Good kungfu or not if you don't beware you can die anytime. Trust me strong willed is the point if you coward then you'll be dead because in Vietnam when you bring blade or knife in the fight, that'll be dead fight bro.

bro..before china came along they made their own

o shit

Then build a wall. Wall off everybody. Nobody is allowed to mix anymore.

I've actually just been trying not to be bored posting here. USA should never engage in another foreign war ever. We had no business in Vietnam. Not our problem.

Sad to hear

I thought Sweden banned guns

I'm actually stupid and mixed my old home state's rules with my new one's. NJ/PA. NJ gun laws are very restrictive, but knives not so much. It's the other way around here in PA. or rather just in Philly. Seems to just be a local statute, but I've seen it enforced far outside the city so who knows.

I still like that our country has 50 different sets of laws but it gets confusing sometimes.

>Visit Land of the Free
>Visit Gun Shop
>Take Pic
Post on Sup Forums

If you guys support Ho Chi Minh instead support France then Vietnam will become good place. I know Ho Chi Minh is a traitor when he make Vietnam became communist but what if USA support Ho Chi Minh first then he will become nationalist leader. He was a nationalism before 1945

Just be happy that you're 85% Viet and not being flooded with millions of savages from Laos of wherever. I wouldn't trade the 2nd for anything but 85% White American would be great

No not at all, gun culture is very strong here due to alot of hunters.

You guys carry around katanas without looking like autist?

actually they're Hmong not Laos. Hmong and Khmer are China mac in LA. Laos and Hmong they don't like each other. Just like Khmer, Champa hate Vietnamese.
We own them muslim Champa bro, they can't doing shit in Vietnam.

>not mangled ogre feet
you had one job

One of my walls

This was probably done to save burgers. You only had some outdated hardware back then, and look what you did with poor shabbos goyim.

In vietnam if you brave carry around katanas, you'll looking badass bro. Vietnamese girl like it.
But don't bring it into the fight bro because your enemy will kill you first. Kill or be kill.
We usually use bare hands,that's better bro.Katana only use protect myself for danger of life.

not so fast amerimutt

This thread is amazing.

I have a picture with mangled ogre feet if you really want to see it :D

>Vietnamese girl like it.
But don't bring it into the fight bro because your enemy will kill you first. Kill or be kill.

wtf i love vietnam now

So when in usa if you guys carry around katanas they will call you autist? wew but maybe we living in poor place so that is normal for us. Any student in Vietnam they fight anyday just like normal friday to them.
That's why I always hate seeing weak asian amercian stereotype in TV from the West bro.
Because asians are not like this.

I'm trying to learn my guns so please excuse my ignorance, the top is a nagant and the bottom is a m1 carbine? I don't recognize the others possibly a Springfield?

>be american post
>get shot

What's the name of those two rectangular flat blades on the right? They are really pretty

cause we living poor in communist for 40 years dude, Those Vietnam American they are too solf for us bro

Kek, got him there

>o when in usa if you guys carry around katanas they will call you autist?

It's illegal to carry around a blade larger than 4 inches in most states anyway.

stupid phoneposter

so you can't carry around a blade larger than 4 inches in your house but you can carry any guns. Wow USA law so fucked up

Now that is a blade...

What machete do you East Asians use for yard work/farming? I got a trusty bolo; got any blade you use to work the land?
If you look close, I etched "la creature" I the blade. You can thank Sup Forums for that one

I don't get it. How do they cook

Can't have peope shanking ya with that butterknife amirite?

Reported to MI6, the queen's not gonna be too happy about this.

the fuck u doing here spic?

it's much easier to get away with knife violence than it is with gun violence. US law also varies a lot in each state. For instance, in Texas it is legal to carry a sword.

I would struggle to find a way to even make someone bleed with that first knife, unless it were used to gouge out someone's eyes.

He's not quite accurate. Knife laws vary greatly, and yes, they're fucked anyway, but it's usually only municipalities that regulate weapons really strictly. In rural America, you could walk around with swords or guns strapped right to your back in plain sight if you want, but people would think you're retarded for the swords.