100k with overtime

>His annual salary in 2016 was $75,673.72, according to sheriff’s office records, but he made $101,013 that year with overtime and other compensation.
>Peterson’s pension will be 75 percent of the average of his top five earning years while on the job, the union head said.
Thats $5,800 monthly pension. WTF lol

sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-florida-shooting-sro-20180222-story.html
nypost.com/2018/02/22/deputy-who-didnt-stop-f

Other urls found in this thread:

glassdoor.com.au/Salary/Victoria-Police-Force-Salaries-E651809.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Every paycheck you earn goes into the Boomer Retirement Fund

Still not enough money to die for a bunch of Jews, spics, and future dem voters. Those brats probably supported BLM and never once showed an ounce of respect to him when he was posted at the school.

WATCH OUT MEL THERES A MONSTER BEHIND YOU!!!!!!

Not doing your job is fine if you hate it especially if it's protecting taxpayers who cover your salary

He and the others was going to go in ... Just waiting for the shooter to run out of ammo.

He was probably following orders.

Trump's America, don't blame me I voted for Jill

>>Peterson’s pension will be 75 percent of the average of his top five earning years while on the job,

LOL who the fuck came up with that cush ass deal?

Fiscal Republicans

>Every paycheck you earn goes into the Boomer Retirement Fund
And every penny of that will go to big pharma as they milk those old fuckers of all that money.

I think the whole thing is kind of blown out of proportion.

It is not like he sat in place for 15 minutes, he sat place for 200 seconds give or take.

How long does it take to get situational awareness in the event you start hearing random shots?

Watch combat videos, even groups being shot at can take longer than that to figure out where the shots are coming from.

Jesus christ muh big pharma.

Everyone everywhere mindlessly regurgitates that garbage.

Oh so the democrat plan was 100 of his former pay after only working 10 years?

Tax lovers actually think these pensions are good usage of the money they force competent Americans to spend.

Wtf, cops get paid that much in the US?

My uncle has been a cop for 40 years here and I am pretty sure he doesn't make much, and I am pretty sure he wont be getting anywhere near as good as pension as that.

Depends on the training really.

If they were properly trained, and he was properly mentally ready for the scenario, then the response time would be instantaneous.

You basically have a system of checks that determine your outcome, the first check being "Am I willing (prepared) to respond"
If yes, what is the threat, are people likely to die if I don't move fast.
If yes, then I forsake some tactical maneuvering for the speed it will grant me to respond quickly.

I am aware that there are probably less than 200 cops in the US (fed or otherwise) who have trained in this manner, but it is the proper method. Telluric Group in GA is one place you can get excellent practical firearms training.

Police officers and firemen are paid spectacular wages in California, at the very least.
Median cop salary: $96,600
Median firefighter salary: $134,400

I think government pensions are fine, but the first pension should be 50% and the second should be 25% - and no, you can't choose your first job where you made less as your 25%.

Beyond that, it should be limited to emergency services, post office, and military.

Surprising considering city (not federal) police forces in major cities here easily clear over 75k per year.

I would have expected Australia to be even more generous.

The average Chicago Police Department employee made $99,811.59.

What the fuck does Ginger even do?

What the actual fuck.

100k USD while living in the US is like the equivalent of earning like $200k+ AUD in Australia.

Cops here don't even get anywhere near 100k AUD, they get like 50-75k AUD, which would probably be like 35-50k equivalent to the US if you take into account living costs and purchasing power.

Also, firefighers being paid that much? WHAT THE FUCK? Our fire-fighters get paid dick all.

It seems like our Military/Police/Firefighters all get paid about the same, which is like $50k starting, and like 75-80k if you're in for a long time. The 100k+ earners are literally commanders n shit.

Chicago might be a bad example because of it's notorious levels of corruption...but their already generous salaries get padded the fuck out with "overtime"

There's no mystery. You get paid more in the US, but then you have no safety net and you get no services and you have third world infrastructure.

It works out great if you get that great job, you don't get sick, you don't get hit with lawsuits, you don't get into an accident and get jewed by your insurance, etc etc.

Essentially as long as you don't step on a landmine out of thousands in a lifetime you're better off in the US. As soon as something fucks up for you, it evens out real fucking fast.

here

glassdoor.com.au/Salary/Victoria-Police-Force-Salaries-E651809.htm

Run the second busiest airport in America

hmm I guess.

We don't have housing taxes here, people just pay stamp duty when they buy their house, and pay council rates which is pretty much nothing. My parents place is valued at $1,400,000+ and they pay like $3,000/year council rates. I've heard that americans pay like $15-20k/year on housing taxes for a $1,000,000+ place. Pretty hard to make those payments if you're retired...

>you have third world infrastructure

I can literally picture this old fuck being the guy saying "I'm only one day from retirement, fuck this" don't know what the other three guys problems are

Oh she runs it does she?

So if she did not show up for "work" the whole thing would shut down?

>Evans saw her $300,000 pay get a 33 percent boost thanks to a $100,000 bonus for meeting goals for “expanding capacity, modernizing operations and improving infrastructure” at O’Hare Airport and Midway Airport.

>“In today’s market, the commissioner could make significantly more in the private sector,” says Lauren Huffman, a spokeswoman for Evans’ aviation department.

>expanding capacity

They started using some of the unused lines and terminals.

>modernizing operations

The computers were upgraded to windows 8

>improving infrastructure

Genderless signage was added to the bathrooms.

Oh come off it you retard even Trump went to election with the US shitty infrastructure as a big campaign point and everyone on Sup Forums agreed. Hell, most lefties agree too. Your bridges are literally falling apart. You have internet access and plans that would be laughed among the hovels in eastern europe.

The US is a mess. A waste. And everybody knows it.

>Median firefighter salary: $134,400

How much of a boost does that average get from overtime used to fighting rampant wildfires? Guessing 50 %

>You have internet access and plans

That does not even matter it is only a metric to you types because you "score higher", it is a petty game.

Also our infrastructure needs some refits but is hardly 3rd fucking world, that is simply outlandish.

3rd word infrastructure is an oxymoronic term.

>the tranny freak
>THE CHAD MEL

>pack of niggers

An all time classic.

>That does not even matter

Internet access, speeds and cost doesn't matter in modern society? He said on Sup Forums. Are you fucking retarded?

>Also our infrastructure needs some refits but is hardly 3rd fucking world

I've been in the US for half a year, east coast, down south, borderlands, I've never in my life seen infrastructure that run down and mismanaged and I've been traveling for decades. It's literally on par with the broken, flaking husks you find in eastern europe, the remnants of commie building projects, shit that was substandard when built and has been left to rot for 10 years too long.

Have you ever been outside the US? I think that might be the real problem here. Again, both liberals and conservatives agree it's shit. How the fuck are you stuck defending it?

I am not defending anything, you simply have such and attack posture that anything not agreeing seems like defense.

Just fuck off and die in a fire you sack of garbage.

>I am not defending anything,
> not agreeing seems like defense.

You don't agree that US infrastructure is garbage, but you're not defending your position. Roger that.

>Just fuck off and die in a fire you sack of garbage.

Are you one of those retarded boomers who came here through the Trump thread? Old and senile you don't really understand the internet or how to argue a point, you just want to cry about people being mean to the good ole US of A?

I want to kill, swedes and dutch mother fuckers with my bare hands.

Judging from your command of the english language your fingers are too fucking fat to fit on a keyboard and the only thing you'll be killing is the backs of the firefighters who will inevitably have to cut you out of your crumbling apartment.

it's very location dependent. this pay seems to be in the upper quartile, if not 10% from my recollection of browsing cop salaries.

also, california is such a rent-seeking abomination that it doesn't compare to the rest of the US in terms of government-facing salaries.

digits confirm, sorry swede fags and wooden shoe fuckers

>but then you have no safety net and you get no services

this is memeflags actually believe

>this pay seems to be in the upper quartile
>in terms of government-facing salaries.
>this is memeflags actually believe

Where are you actually from? India? I think I've seen some flips butcher english like this too.

jesus. they could afford buying property with that type of income!

I did a quick search and discovered that the Broward County sheriff's dept has an annual budget of $730,000,000! WTF

That figure is backwards and 3rd world.

It would need to be at least 1.5 billion to be up to superior European standards.

The USA is just a wasteland.