Trayvon Martin 6 Year Anniversary

Today marks 6 years since Trayvon Martin was forever goodified by George Zimmerman.

Let’s have a thread in recognition of the epic lulz that were had during the controversy & trial.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Trayvon_Martin
youtube.com/watch?v=LTFIdYoXwUw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cant Flim Flam the Zim Zam

I don't remember - was he doing something wrong when he got shot? Clearly he was in the wrong place, but was he breaking laws? Serious question. Not a shill. I care not at all that this nigger is pushing up daisies.

get out

Wasn't the whole trayvon martin thing what red pilled dylann roof?

He was assaulting someone who happened to have a gun.

Suck a fat cock.

I'd say yes, then.

So you were like 9 when this happened?

God damn I have been on this site for 6 years kill me

This is what redpilled me. Before, I was a Jewish shitlib faggot. Now I'm a Jewish conservative that hates niggers. Does this make me slightly more aryan?

Fuck it’s been 6 years already?
I remember seeing reports on the (((news))) that some kids changed a construction sign to say “Trayvon was a nigger”.

Too late. You cannot be killed and are doomed to a bleak existance

do you support israel? If so gtfo and take your dual citizenship with you

Thirties. I don't perk up and pay attention every time a nigger dies.

No

I don't support Israel in the way Zionist's do but I also am not Bobby Fischer tier.

He was assaulting someone who happened to have a gun.

Whoa, my internet is messed up. I'm gonna need to restart.

Michael brown was better than trayvon anyway

It was a pretty big deal

>neighborhood watch zimzam thinks hooded negro looks suspicious
>follows him
>baby tray gets mad and physically attacks the creepy ass crackuh
>dies

Probably to some. I don't really care about the world.

Are you a neocon?

no, I literally hate neocons more than I hat nazis

>hat nazis

Jezus fuck. Has it been that long already...

>muh gentle giant
fuck off limey

>been posting/lurking on Sup Forums for 6 years
>been on Sup Forums for almost twice that
send help

kys

Ahhh...those were good times!

The drink that Trayvon Martin was carrying. "Arizona Watermelon" always brings a smile to my face.

6 years crime free! Congratulations, Trayvon!

I don't live that far from that 7/11. I'll stop by there tomorrow and get some skittles. If I don't post on here tomorrow, you'll know some trigger happy (((white))) hispanic shot me too.

>hates liberals and neocons
>more than I hate nazis
That's a step in the right direction at least but from the sounds of it it seems like you're a Republican (((civic-nationalist))) which makes your original post about being slightly more aryan redundant since you probably don't care about the browning of America anyway.

What's wrong with neoconservatives. I mean beyond their Israel crush? I support market economics and some element of interventionist foreign policy shows willingness to act in your nation's best interest. No, not like the war in Iraq necessarily- but if you aren't willing to invade a country that has something you want, then you are a shitty empire. I think the Middle East debacle is not just a neocon fuck up. I literally think there was an inside job conspiracy that lead to that whole mess. Actual neocon policy wouldn't do a self inflicted wound in order to fight the enemies of an ally (Israel).

wow we are getting old

tfw the Zimmerman verdict protest ends up in Harlem after dark

Did Zim sell the gun he shot Tray with? I can’t remember if the sale went through.

Do you like brother Nathaneal?

I think Zimmerman had to sell Dindubane because he was financially in trouble but I'm not sure.

>After dark

It was like 4am and that Occupy jew had to ride the train home. Honestly surprised he survived.

Back atcha

the trials were kino
Sup Forums will never have so much fun together

> "had" lulz
Nigga we're still getting OC regarding this Dindu-Kang Skittles-Chimp.

Trayvon was let loose because of policing policies for gibs. If police had done its job he would be alive.

nothing sells overpriced commemorative Tshirts quite like a dead dindu on TV

I definitely care about white's becoming a minority. Muslims, niggers and beaners are not capable of establishing prosperous and free societies. Also if America becomes even more niggerfuxated it will lose everything that makes it America. America has always been white with a sizable black minority. The 1965 immigration act was one of the most fucked up and evil things to ever be done to a nation. I'm also white, at least by american standards, so I want a future for White Americans. Jew's are even more brainwashed than the average American. If we can break the brainwashing than I definitely think most Jews can be red pilled. I was a hardcore shitlib virtue signaler but even I saw the truth after it was shoved in my face enough times. I hope more Jews have the same experience.

>6 years later
>jaffa never called me

Post number honey

I've never really watched his videos. I don't believe in god but I was raised Christian and I tend towards Christian values. I have a Jewish Mother and an Irish/Swedish Father, we went to my dad's church.

Fuck me, that's hilarious!

Typical American race bullshit. No one really cares

We probably don't disagree much when it comes to the financial elements of the ideology but that isn't where the problem is.
>some element of interventionist foreign policy shows willingness to act in your nation's best interest
See right there's your problem. The current state of neoconservatism in the U.S Isn't and hasn't been acting in the best interest of the people for a long time. These neocons, many of them Jewish or under indirect jewish influential control, couldn't care less about sending broke southern whites as cannon fodder for the military industrial complex as long as they make bank.

>I literally think there was an inside job conspiracy that lead to that whole mess
If you're talking about all the wars and proxy wars in the middle east then most of pol would agree with you. I think it's pretty self evident that the US government is trying to stir up shit on purpose in order to maintain their grip on the middle east.

Threadly reminder Trayvon's dad is a Prince Hall Mason.

fuck off you retarded nigger

Some brave soul should do this at the location of the shooting.

Thanks for your opinion. No one cares what you think, meme flaggot cunt.

Suck a fat cock.

t. first visited Sup Forums in July 2016

why are those niggers write shit on capslock?

you literally sound like a boomer

Where's the Dragon Ball Z poster?

He was snupping around behind the apartments the utility service area's late at night hoodie up, where they happened to be subjected to a string of break ins of people wearing similar clothing (tan pants dark hoodie). Zimmerman saw, called the cops (good on him, took no risks, a woman had to lock her and her daughter in the bathroom during one break in, rather offend and inconvenience a few ppl vs let someone get raped killed burglarized). The cops took forever, zimmerman didn't want to loose him out of his sight, had a gun and training as he opted to be neighborhood security. Traythug noticed him following, hid, ambushed George, and was bashing his head against the concrete to the point zim thought he might die and resorted to his gun firing one shot center mass, tray thug got off, and stumbled to his death.

Must be some pretty shit lodge in they take in niggers.

Niggers don't know how capitalization works so they either use caps lock or They Capitalize Every Word In Their Post.

This was the beginning of my redpill journey. Sup Forums was calling out all of the media's lies and I was able to sway my parents that it was justified.

I nearly got attacked by some crazed shitlibs because I was defending Zimzam.

We will watch 5 oclock news on Tuesday. Thanks for heads up user!

Did they really use permanent marker on a pig before cooking it? baka

I dunno man. Probably because the bigger text both makes it easier to read for them and it's like nigger hooting and hollering irl, where the loudest one who is the most aggressive is the most dominant and shieet, except instead they are applying that to the internet.
Not exactly a 100% sure on this. I thought it out as I typed. Makes sense logically though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Trayvon_Martin

You literally use the word "literally" too much.

>This is what redpilled me
This was a big push for me to hate the MSM. I was always socially right, but a liberal for the most part (save crime punishments where I was authoritarian). The TM shit was the first major time I realized the democratic party I belonged to was dead, not just dying.

Also, sure, idgaf.

Bro I drink that and I'm Korean, its delicious.
What a her0

So they used this animation in court?!!!
Kek!

Sounds justified to me.

Do you remember?

youtube.com/watch?v=LTFIdYoXwUw

>I'm also white, at least by american standards,
You shouldn't trust what the US census bureau considers white. Arabs are counted amongst white and I've seen the darkest of latinos count as white, but I get your point.

>Jew's are even more brainwashed than the average American
Would you honestly call it brainwashing when it really comes down to it it's about a Jewish outsider perspective? Even if you red pilled the biggest merchant righter neocon or the biggest J-leftist they still wouldn't go along with it since they're aware of how they need other minorities to not get singled out and displayed as a group with its own self interest.
>But what about me
I'd say you're the exception that proves the rule (and possibly Stephen Miller) but if you could convince me otherwise I'm all ears.

It's not a standard Freemason lodge. It's specific just for blacks it seems. I tend to think of it as the controlled opposition for all the blacks who wants to know bout dem occult shieet.

kerb stompin mdma style

138,000 dollars he got for the gun that killed trayvon.

>that's why I am posting on a politics board asking about information on this exact topic
ok

Does anyone have the gif or webm of them all laughing in court? Even the cops and judge were laughing. What was that about?

Our Hero! Based

Before the shooting I came on Sup Forums and would argue that everyone was the same and there were no racial differences and diversity is our strength. Then I realized that Sup Forums was right all along. There was something really compelling and blatant about the media's lies over the case that woke up an entire generation of left leaning young white men. The media probably thought it was a huge win for them but I think it's been one of the worst things to ever happen for the left.

Entertainment comes in many forms.

It must be tough that your life is so unsatisfying that you need to troll anonymously to feel superior to anyone, ever.

wear similar attire as Trayvon

Wonder how much longer until she gets her own episode of My 600 Pound Life.

someone give me a nancy grace compilation, STAT

The music brings happy tears to my eyes!

6 years wow.

When was dorner? I came here just before that. You really are here forever.

>compelling and blatant about the media's lies over the case
For me that wasn't the issue. The issue was how almost everyone outside of my circle of friends believed it that I found so repulsive/worrying.

> been one of the worst things to ever happen for the left.

I agree. As they push this, faith in them drops. The war on Trump didn't help.

Do you even understand where you are, boomy? Lurk a bit more pops