Boycott Spring Break

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TweesTweets/status/967588696286466050
pbs.twimg.com/media/DW2QyV8X4AAy4FL.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=f9AbbSJL0Ck
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that stupid kid thinks cnn is his friend, lol, this fame is setting him up for disaster

wait and see

another one of the internet life ruining tales is being written

His mom has a high position there.... so yes. CNN is his friend.

GIVE ME YOUR GUNS

No one will do that. Cuck loses

>high position

is she a jew? if not, then she is as expendable and he is

and even if a jew, big fish jews dont mind sacrificing small jews

Why do people take this kid seriously? I thought more people would be informed that he's a crisis actor by now. Same thing with that shaven la creatura lesbian.

I think he's getting in over his head. He's going to get put in a hospital or shot if he doesn't slow down.

no she doesn't his mom is a teacher

He has been an aspiring journalist fanboy who was getting on camera on local news whenever he could. In 2016 it was fighting with lifeguards over stupid rules in California. Now this shooting is the best thing that ever happened to him and the journalism club at that school.

Everyone who gets on camera is either from the journalism club or the drama club. I doubt any even knew any of the victims in person and are just trying to launch careers from this.

he's going to have a public meltdown like the kony 2012 guy before easter

will do officer hogg

he looks like such a spineless little weasel.

I know this is going to sound a little out there. But I think this person is a grey alien in cognito. I've seen one before.. Sadly. I don't know if there's much we can do about it, just pointing it out.

ACCEPT
SERFDOM

This kid is in for a rude awakening if he thinks that he can convince the Democrats to give up their decadent ways. Better men than him have tried

Stop inserting your already ridiculous nutty thesis into this train wreck.

>malcolm in the mid-life crisis

I'm just shocked there are people out there that buy this dude who's clearly approaching his 30's is a high school senior.... it's like fucking beverly hills 90210 all over again

>His mom has a high position there.... so yes. CNN is his friend.
No that was a retard who saw pic related on facebook. He didn't realize that this was at the Coca-cola CNN experience and that his mother is standing beside a cardboard cutout of anderson cooper. This VIP tour package costs $33.

The World of Coka-Cola VIP CNN experience is explained on trip advisor and you pay extra so your kids can sit behind the fake news desk for a photo op. It is a really shitty tourism trap in Atlanta, and CNN partnered with Coke (the world of coke center is right beside CNN HQ building).

Retards thought this means his mother was a VIP at CNN. In reality they are just an extremely boring family if this is what their vacations are like.

Sell yo stock!

STOP CELEBRATING SPRING BREAK

>usps
>funded by the government he’s fighting against
kek

Apparently the non-VIP package is even shittier. Very bad reviews on trip advisor.

Like anyone's going to boycott thots in wet tee-shirts and bikinis. Fucking get over yourself.

Sup Forums already abstains from partying lmao

He's gifting us with his "Blue Steel".

Nigga needs hair more than guns.

>the journalism club at that school.
you spelled drama wrong

The outspoken students from that school are a mix f drama and journalism, but this kid in particular is in journalism.

Our highschool was much smaller (only 700, compared to 3000 at his school) but our journalism club was just as faggy and outspoken on social issues. They too made local news all the time for useless fluff pieces. At our school his name was Patrick and he was very, very, very concerned with the plight of the first nations Indians.

>target CEO has not disavowed assault rifles in schools.
Wtf... this is not something that needs to be disavowed.

Are you using facts to disprove someone who's incorrect? Im gonna have to stop you there pal. This is no place for rationality.

Walmart most certainly does not carry automatic assault rifles, if that claim is made on any of those 'sources' Walmart should take action.

I will never not shop at Wal-Mart, Target, or drink Pepsi products. I couldn't care less about Fed Ex or the NRA

daily reminder the florida shooting is a distraction from Trump dismantling the deep state

yeah, Hogg mom has like zero chance of hooking up with Anderson Cooper, cuz he's gay.

>twitter.com/TweesTweets/status/967588696286466050
pbs.twimg.com/media/DW2QyV8X4AAy4FL.jpg

That would be pretty funny if it happened! Too late in the season. Try next year.

This

Except Hogg is the one who wants Cooper

youtube.com/watch?v=f9AbbSJL0Ck

I'M DAVID HOGG

UNTIL THE EVIL NRA STOPS KILLING US KIDS, I AM PUTTING AN END TO FLORIDA'S ORANGE INDUSTRY!!!

NO MORE MINUTE MAID!!!
NO MORE TROPICANA!!!
NO MORE SUNKIST, AMERICA, UNTIL YOU BAN ALL GUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DAMN.

Im pissed at the fact this Douche is probably gonna get a free ride to some top tier University then have a six figure job as soon as he graduates. Sad that they are going to benefit of the backs of their dead peers.

This child has raised 1 million dollars for his education and has a job for life at CNN
over other children's blood sacrifice.
ABSOLUTE SOCIOPATH.

This twink head is shaped like a dorito

Fuckin' hell, do these kikes not realize there are hundreds of thousands of Dems who are pro-gun and legally armed? I believe Slick Willie the Rapist even admitted that going after guns during his first term was his biggest fuckup.
>inb4 source
Fuck you, look it up yourself if you feel like it.

dont listen to this guy crackpot theorists are a crucial part of our intellectual melting pot. what was the alien you saw like?

Anderson Cooper 2.0

>Fedex gets a deal with 4.25 million NRA members
>SELL LE STOX

We need to push that HE is but Emma and the blonde roastie will be forgotten in 2 weeks.
#FUCKING WHITE MALE

Lol that face

>I'M DAVID HOGG

How the fuck does he defend the coward that led to more deaths? By being a coward himself.

look at the size of that adams apple

>how do I stay relevant?

Holy shit

He looks like a soyified christian bale.

Come to Myrtle Beach instead. We like money AND guns.

40 keks.jpeg

Give me my lines,
Give me your guns,
Give me a reason,
To garner more funds.