POTENTIAL FALSE FLAG IN SLIDELL, LA. IT COINCIDES WITH THE PURIM HOLIDAY!

Pic related shows shills trying to tell users to let it happen or commit federal felonies by calling in fake bomb threats. These people are SICK!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crescent_(train)
archive.is/MdWVC
bestofneworleans.com/gambit/what-to-know-in-new-orleans-this-week-february-27-march-5-2018/Content?oid=10547509
archive.is/0y60I
youtube.com/watch?v=TB7bnWx2i_8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Once again, schizo idiots think advertising for people to play injured in "mass casualty" drills = "false flag crisis event". All your rumors of drills surrounding the shooting were proven false, but that doesn't stop schizo LARPers. All your rumors of "plastic surgery meth addicts" were proven false too, but you're still repeating those lies. The reason you can't get schizos to listen (other than the fact they're schizos) is that their mental illness requires them to LARP, and to trick you into playing along with the LARP to make it feel more real to them. Go ahead, search for craiglist ads for "mass casualty" adverts right now. Guaranteed you'll find hundreds of them...

Are all of them false flags, you fucking retards?

bump

The false flag are these tinfag threads. Its to discredit us and make us look insane.

>discredit us
We don't care about this
>us
kys
>make us look insane
nobody cares
>us
kys

LivePD is probably just trying to keep the show interesting

The shoah is coming for you Jews.

yeah Slidell is where they had Jano the dig attack that nig in the car

Wasn't Slidell on LivePD just the other day?
I believe they featured a man who shoved a negligible amount of marijuana up his ass

I don't know I don't watch LivePD, but this is slated for Wednesday so there wouldn't even be an episode.

Fug, I live in Slidell....where do I apply :3

You don't. We're shutting it down

oh master, you shall attend yet another feast..

oh divine light bringer, master of sorrow..may you devour this decayed world of pain and suffering and lay ruin. Chip away the pillars of purity and desecrate all that is simple and good.

oh sweet eternal ram, I give myself onto thee...mmmmmmm

Moloch is dead

bump

The merchants of Kemet have seen the fury of Heqet. Is that all your frog G-d is capable of? Ha ha ha, may the eternal ram reward you with the utmost suffering sweet child. I shall drink the sperm of the bull until I am content.

Go away shekelstein

I am also not a fan of the "just let it happen" idea. That said, they watch this place very closely and if you found a real ad linked to a real event and posted it here, then it's already not happening. Then again, their gods still demand sacrifice, so it;s not like someone won't die anyway. Just won't be a big event that gets into the national psyche.

Sup Forums was able to stop a false flag planned for the superbowl. Nothing is beyond our reach.

>all these larpers
wew

fuck off

they film during the week too

BUMP

pretty sure that even if crisis actors were a real thing, they wouldn't advertise for them on craigslist

checked and checked

>paid 1000$ to be crisis actor
>gets shot
>mfw

Unless the crisis actors they are asking for on craigslist are the sacrifice victims and they have their media crisis actors already setup.

Let's see how far this thread slides

How about don't let it slide.

Bumping so others see this information

That's the goal. This needs to reach as many eyes as possible.

Was just thinking, they have a long bridge there called the twin span. What's stopping someone from blocking traffic on the bridge and pulling out a gun and just start gunning people down. You can't turn around on it so people would be trapped in have to jump the bridge.

does this area have any Kennedy jokes or references around ? like the Florida school being named the same as Kennedy's hospital

WHY NOT MOVE MOVE TO THE CITY AND KEEP WALKING ABOUT THE CITY SCREAMMING

"A FALSE FLAG WILL HAPPEN"

Shieeet. That is a good thing to think about.

this is like the 3rd thread with the same shit i see in the last 15 minutes. it talks about SLIDEll for a reason

I can't do much to help at the moment but this place always has eyes on so best keep it at page 1

Couple shills are already filtering in to the thread

don't sweat it, britbongs came up with a solution for any threat. (pic related)

Im gonna post events from around the area.

Meanwhile you have one tomorrow to watch out for.

Oy vey

yo. from the fucking wiki :
Lee Harvey Oswald, assassin of JFK, lived in Slidell[citation needed]

Chabad is a hub of kike operations. Here's the buildings and business surrounding it,.

WERE ONTO SOMETHING

also see the local train : en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crescent_(train)
Amtrak, Crescent and so on

The false flag would not happen on Wednesday if their first meeting is on Wednesday. It could be weeks or months after. In fact, I am expecting a false flag mass shooting one or 2 days before midterm elections.

Friday March 2nd would be theoretical day
Purim, Full Moon

try to find the craigs list page idiot

Fuck off kike. PURIM STARTS ON WEDNESDAY

archive.is/MdWVC

I am monitoring this thread

I am a Slidell Sup Forumsack

i hope one of you archived that craigs list page its already shoahed

archive.is/MdWVC

oh thanks ill save it just incase shit goes down, if something happens shit post it all over.

Lee Harvey Oswald is born on October 18, 1939 in Slidell, Louisiana, a suburb of New Orleans. ?
Is it known, user ?

Awww, I made it into a compilation image. And you still haven't even managed to take in what I'm actually saying. You'd rather just spaz out, then jerk each other off when nothing happens, just like with the super bowl false flag you "thwarted."
Nothing happening is not proof that you stopped it, it just makes you look insane.
But if you can get all the relevant info compiled before it happens, and then it does happen, you can actually PROVE it was a false flag. You can then show the world that the problem isn't guns, or racism, or anything like that. You can PROVE the problem is (((them))) But you r*ddit/glow in the dark retards can't comprehend that.

I've heard it before but I'm not sure if it is true

You're wasting your time. We're going to make as much noise as possible to ENSURE that this doesn't happen at all.

JIDF with the first post as usual.

>being this mad

Checked
Gas em

seems to be unconfirmable, but I was curious as to what the locals say
we have the pretty close Kennedy connection like Parkland though, amtrak in town named "crescent"..
anyone in town look like a meme ?

bestofneworleans.com/gambit/what-to-know-in-new-orleans-this-week-february-27-march-5-2018/Content?oid=10547509

archive.is/0y60I

shouldve saved the url user..

Try doing this user:

Purim is on Thursday, stay safe faggots.

> link : archive.is/MdWVC
(28th : Purim is a Jewish holiday that commemorates the saving of the Jewish people from Haman, who was planning to kill all the Jews. )

Found points of interest, buildings within the circled area. Two of them got kids (and kikes get a boner when sacrificing kids+milking the same cow with the MSM), one is a church (Again) and another public place (maybe, maybe not.) .
Pic Related.
Previous attack was at Parkland, FL. Parkland (Dallas) was the hospital JFK was taken to.

Slidell is the town that Lee Harvey Oswald was from.

My tinfoil hat is tingling and it says they're gonna prepare a sacrificial ritual for Trump who might be next on the list soon

Shadilay!

Too many coincidences. I think this leads to a nominal and astronomical symbollism the occult faggots are so very fond of

Dude sign up to be a crisis actor. get on the inside.

You are a normie. Go to hell.

Go down there and sign up or have one of your friends with nothing to lose do it. Let's see what happens.

youtube.com/watch?v=TB7bnWx2i_8
You're a fucking normalfag.

Bumpstock

I think they might be trying to fit a bunch of false flags in before the Academy Awards so that they can virtue signal again about some more bullshit.

>Slidell
>a suburb of New Orleans

Don't ever say that in Slidell.

Also, I doubt it's true, he was likely born in the city somewhere. Getting to the North Shore was a real ordeal compared to today, where it's just a pain in the ass. The Causeway wasn't built until the mid-1950s, so if you wanted to get to the north shore you had to go all the way around that big fucking lake.

>the saving of the Jewish people from Haman
Which is the story from the Book of Esther... this reminds me that, according to Kabbalist kikes, the real esoteric meaning of this book will be revealed by the Jewish Messiah after his epiphany here on earth. The Jewish name of this book - Megillat Ester - also means "The revelations of hidden things", that's why they think it is so important.

t. I'm reading the Zohar desu

Dude. They are using these false flags as their version of meme magic. I think the culmination of this is going to be to try and kill Trump.

EXPOSE THE JEWS.

And you're a 12 year old with a VPN connection.

Go spend some time in /SIG/ you NEET degenerate.

Dude, I got the exact same feeling regarding the meme magic and (((coincidences))).
Check

Their meme magic isn't as strong as ours. They probably meticulously planned Parkland and it completely backfired on them. There's more people wanting answers than talking about gun control.

Wheres the Militia? WHERES THE MILITIA????

The most satanic trick has been the memory hole of how vital the communities' Militia are

>Dude
>Dude
>Dude
If you're going to use a VPN to samefag, at least change the style you post with.

Excellent idea. Now, when the next one happens, that no one notices before hand, there will be no legitimate proof of a previous false flag. Just theories that most people don't believe, even if they are true.
Not to mention how horrible their opsec would have to be to make it this obvious. What are you trying to slide with these threads, shill?
I'm not mad at all. It's just annoying how retarded you're all being.

I don't use a VPN. Don't assume that it's impossible multiple people think you suck.

How come niggers get first post all the time?

DUDE

Dude is a common fucking word. I'm not samefagging moron. Why are you spending so much time in here?