Yo, I'm here to pick up your daughter my cracka, and don't you worry, I got them magnums pop

>Yo, I'm here to pick up your daughter my cracka, and don't you worry, I got them magnums pop

What you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_DnKNClu2XM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pennis stiffy huh?

I think he is gay, just a wild guess though ..so most likely he will pick up your son

Kek

you just know that top row of teeth are rotten and beyond salvaging

Thugs make girls wet
Thats why we have an invasion of thugs recently

Thats good my man. I dont have any magnums. But I do carry xm193.
Ya feel me. Dog

Up that Uzi nigga

Son got that hole uh huh
Penis go stiffy uh

I feed that wigger my magnum if you understand what i am saying.

Foot --->ass

Let her go bc this young man is clearly HIGH T and respects Indo European ancient traditions with extensive body tattoos.

It's the sense of "masculinity" niggerlike behavior gives off. If white people brought back true white masculinity, you wouldn't be in this mess.

>honey, there's a talking trashcan that claims to know you, are you going to come down?
>no daddy, you know I don't socialize below my level, can I go back to my studies?

>daughter
my wife's son is to be refered as a xir you shitlord, don't you ever fucking asume xir gender ever again

La luz extinguidio

>M193
>short barrel

The first time a black man put his hands on my shoulders and gently pushed me to my knees and told me to suck his cock I wasn't gay and had never thought of sex with a man before and I knew it was wrong for some people, but there was something inside me that made this the most erotic encounter I had ever had and I not only desired to suck his rock hard huge shiny black cock. I was also drawn to it like a program in my DNA. I felt like when I knew I was going to get some pussy for the first time. This time I knew I was his inferior and would be sucking and swallowing his hot cum in my belly, it made me feel so nasty, and I felt so horny. Afterwards I felt so degraded and humiliated to have sucked his big black cock off and swallowed all of his cum. As he stood above me with his superior large cock dripping cum on my face, he had me look in his eyes, he told me that I now knew what I was, and he expected me to always treat black men like the kings they are. He then let go of a large piss on my head, face, and body and called me a faggot piss sponge. Later when I was at home I couldn't think of anything else but cock sucking black penis and maybe he would urinate on me too. It's in my DNA or I have been brainwashed. I don’t care which as long as I know I did my best to please the superior black man.

cum is sticky uhh?

>ah I see you are also a man of operating.png

Dames fuk? Eh you best get dat bitch downs here, I didn't pay no 3 fiddy fo magnums fo nuffin

real talk dawg ,yah feel me
butthole creamy huh

Murder suicide my daughter and him.

Honor killing, for both of them.

Can I test your dick first, G?

Nice to know that little shit don't survive a 5 min in my neighborhood.

Very cool my ill...egitimate nig. You do know she has every STI under the sun, right?

Screech "SCUUUUUM GAAAAAANG" And let her fuck my daughter, who would then pass her to me. 6ix9ine is based.

Ah, the rest of Sweden's national anthem's translation.

kick him in the vagene and twist his bob nipples

This kid is really creative and successful. Is it better to let my daughter date some fucking nu country listening pecker who works at jiffy lube and goes to a for profit diesel mechanic tech school? Why?

I'm sorry if I offend you with my whiteness young person of color. You are clearly my superior. I would be honored if you non-aggressively sexed my daughter with your non-threatening colored penis. Did I mention Obama? Sure I'll drink the cum.

>sucking nigger feet after nigger take socks off without proper bath (like it would help anyway)
i get disgusted by women more and more everyday

The fuck you say?

As long as you can get a velocity high enough for the round to fragment xm193 is fine. But, I’m pretty sure you need at least an 11 inch barrel.

Taze him, knock him out with some chloroform, take him into an isolated room, and skin him cartel-style.

Are you from Mexico?

I don't give a fuck... I make shitloads of money with my online business and do my own things.. Let these clowns run around like headless chickens, they will catch a bullet sooner or later anyhow.

Neither do I feel the need to impress any women... If I want to get laid I just go to the Asian massage salon down the road here.. fuck some Thai whores and leave. No drama, no nonense etc

I walk around like a hobo while I got enough money to buy a whole wardrobe of designer clothing.. I don't give a shit at all.

Also I go around on a bicycle.. I don't feel the need to buy any fancy cars with gold rims and other nonsense.

t.autist

The real question is this, do you kill him or your daughter first?

Poorly raised daughters. Women raised by women.

youre right, much better to be with him while hes on his test my gangster tour while thugs in every city try and hunt him down.

Ask him to help me move a tv then shoot him claiming he was trying to steal it

Just a moment....

youtube.com/watch?v=_DnKNClu2XM

he looks like a walking gay pride parade

hey mate I'm real sorry for your chromosome but you got the wrong address.
tell you what, I know a place with a lot of beautiful girls who simply LOVE the smell of crack and aged shit.
just go down the street till you see the big letters spelling "PSYCH WARD". letters, right? these little things coming out of my mouth? great! go and tell the white robed guys I sent you, they'll hook you up with some fine "thots"! cheers, hombre!

jesus christ theres a genetic dead end

>2 dollar bill

>gets his toy jewel teeth knocked into his mouth

fuck off pedo

hes actually High T and more wannabes here should listen to this shit instead of end of evangelion soundtracks or whatever faggot shit you play on repeat emasculating you making you sing high pitched and shit. I know youll this is a meme but it really does have a marked effect on action, there was a study where drivers listened to different genres of music and had to essentially race through a obstacle course. What type of music do you think had the most consistent correlation to the drivers finishing quicker? Rap.

"My daughter's 12."
>Bang.

his sister looks just like him

>spends over 6$ to cover himself in tats

KEK

pretty hot desu

We'll look who's real 'gangsta' when he's toy guns will be showed into his ass

I saw an interview with 69 and he flat out admits that his music is trash but it's hot trash so he'll keep making it

Top kek such a hardcore thug

I'd like to see you try bitch nigga

does he have a song thats longer than 3 mins?

>forced to listen to rap until you complete the course
>fastest course time
Rap scientifically proven to be the most unbearable genre.

lol just wait till your daughter brings one to your doorstep

Good lord - someone douse that cunt with gasoline and light her on fire.

DICKY STIFFY UH
BET SHE GIVE SOME LICKY UH
LITTLE BITTY UH
BUST ALL ON HER TITTIES UH

he's a lil peep wannabe this whole genre of face tattoo music should have died with lil peep

Funny but dude, to be honest, I'm not kidding. This clown would be beaten as soon he's walk out of airport, because there's no types like this in Eastern Europe.

WTF is this thing?

My daughter only dates Christian men

>This will distract them from noticing that I am not black.

el goblino

he is /our guy/

Immediate reactionary punches to his face until he is dead

Dats cause you ain't gots swag

Move out of the United States.

Heavily underrated wtf

>this bitch either stared at, suck on, or slept under this nigga's gross ass foot for four hours

You too you are here for the job? Nice.

depends how old my daughter is, this cunts a pedophile anyway wouldn't let her go near him.

>niggers
>bathing

I'd turn him around and fuck him in the ass at gunpoint until he bleed. then I'll tell him that if he doesn't fuck my daughter harder than I fucked him, I'll kill him.

lmfao

I mean he literally said he supports Trump, so yeah, I'd say he's /ourguy/.

Order of executions during the day of the rope
>feetniggers
power gap
>white leftists
>regular niggers