I love how conservatives call liberals cucks when they are the ones getting constantly ass raped

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/26/georgias-lieutenant-gov-blasts-delta-for-cutting-ties-with-nra-warns-will-block-legislation-favoring-airline.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/26/georgias-lieutenant-gov-blasts-delta-for-cutting-ties-with-nra-warns-will-block-legislation-favoring-airline.html

>first national bank of omaha
OH SHIT LADS THE SECOND AMENDMENT IS FINISHED

You know the only companies that have actual meaningful relationships with the NRA are all firearms manufacturers and dealers, right?

>literally who companies
Other than Delta, United, and Enterprise, I have no idea what the other companies are.

>Liberals: WTF I LOVE BIG CORPORATE COCK NOW! OH YES FUCK ME REAL GOOD WITH YOUR FORTUNE 500 COCK!

Riiiiiiip delta just played themselves

>implying Sup Forums gives a shit about Jewish owned companies
I want accelerationism. The more these kikes go against the interest of right wing Americans, the faster they wake up.

>B-b-but muh imagination! How d-dare you question my overwhelming authority over politics! I'll have you know my great great uncle was a house member i have the inside knowledge you conservative

The cuck meme was created to change culture in non-pozzed direction in all parts of society, just like the the word racist did decades earlier.

When the left starts to call the right cucks in stead of racist, it's just proof that it's working as intended.

> big government is bad unless republicans are in charge

>I want accelerationism.

You'll get it. The left can't talk about problems were it would be racist to tell the truth, so they will chose the wrong option every time.

I think you missed the point. The point was that despite believing you're somehow masculine, conservatives are actually huge vaginas that love to bend over and take when Libs tell them to as seen time and time again.

How can you solve problems when the ones that address them truthfully gets thrown out for being a racist?

The cuckservatives are in the process of uncucking themselves, but we see no sign of the left doing it.

Cucked = being ok with betrayal by one's significant other

Conservatives are not okay with being betrayed by their political "representatives". Hence the growth of movements such as the alt-right and the election of Donald Trump.
Only liberals are okay with being betrayed by their representatives like Obama, Clinton, Sanders, etc.

>No more 5% discount on mid-size rentals at Enterprise

SECOND AMENDMENT BTFO

nice quad but what does it have to do with my post.

Your post + your flag = makes you somebody that are unable to talk about problems truthfully, if they have a racial angle.

> implying the left has a need at all
hahaha a joke right? all we do is win win win. Even Trumps shit keeps getting blocked by judges. He barely accomplished anything.

>Even Trumps shit keeps getting blocked by judges

And you just showed how retarded one becomes when one is unable to speak truly about race.

Is it in the lefts long term interest to wake up white burgers to leftists cheating?