Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0c0H_Ed6nf0
youtube.com/watch?v=OwPEWFZ1OoA
youtube.com/watch?v=lmaeF9zjrBI&list=PLHSoxioQtwZdKBV1NFufnrtJLSc8VHd31&index=3
youtube.com/watch?v=7whL9jvdL5s&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=ANMTPF1blpQ
ag.tennessee.edu/solar/Pages/What Is Solar Energy/Sun's Energy.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

of course the climate changes this is why we have four seasons winter, spring, summer, and fall.

Is there a passage in bible that demands prohibition of believing in water levels rising?

will something awaken from deep within the ice?

>Climate change
>a change in global or regional climate patterns, in particular a change apparent from the mid to late 20th century onwards and attributed largely to the increased levels of atmospheric carbon dioxide produced by the use of fossil fuels.
>>of course the climate changes this is why we have four seasons winter, spring, summer, and fall.

>that cgi globe

you probably believe the Florida shooting hoax was real too don't you?

fake pics, earth is flat

Climate changes. 100 million years ago there was an ice age. Should we still be in one?

I'm supposed to be mad that some beautiful new lakes are being created?

People don't really deny the climate changes. The question blindly following a theory that has lots of basic problems with its prediction models and calls for vast wealth transfers and capital outlays to the Chinese and African countries.

The weather has changed from the whole of Europe being siberia to moderate greenery in a few thousand years.

For one I think of lot of is man made but people imply your a scumbag if you doubtful about part of the methodology

Yep, just another 6 degrees celsius and we'll hit the average temp for the cretaceous period. We all know what an ecological tragedy that was, with tropical forests covering the planet pole to pole and flowering plants evolving for the first time. How could we possibly survive?

Climate change deniers dont deny climate change
They only question/deny human impact on climate change. The climate is constantly changing. Right now we live in an ice age (because of all the ice) and its just a natural process. Its gonna melt and in a few thousand years its gonna freeze again. Humans are too miniscule to calculate complexities like earth orbit, speed of rotation, angle of axis, changing shape of earth and distance to sun, strength of sun etc etc
People think nature is a wimp

Ice go melty bye bye

Hippie get sad cry

Yummy tears.

And what am I, a single person, supposed to do about this OP?

>Humans can't calculate earth's orbit, speed of rotation, angle of axis, changing shape of earth and distance to sun, strength of sun etc etc
wtf did he mean by this?

>What can I do
youtube.com/watch?v=0c0H_Ed6nf0

funny how the ice melts yet doesnt seem to raise the sea levels lol

>The question blindly following a theory that has lots of basic problems with its prediction models and calls for vast wealth transfers and capital outlays to the Chinese and African countries.
That, and disagreement that these changes will be negative, when humanity has lived during time periods of even hotter and colder temps. My take on it is:
>most wealthy people have beachfront property
>while global climate change's greenhouse effect will be great for food production, it will destroy their properties
>therefor massive media campaign that it's BAD!
>even though it might help increase food production and make life better for everyone else

They lie about these numbers and straight up change them every time they release the info. The sun is cooling. The sun modulates cosmic rays which in turn regulate cloud cover which is what cools the planet or warms it (lack of cloud cover). The grand solar minimum is approaching. It will only get colder from here.

youtube.com/watch?v=OwPEWFZ1OoA

What we need is another government agency which monitors and penalizes carbon emissions (Like the IRS).

Each citizen will be allocated a certain amount of carbon points per year. If they exceed their carbon points, they are forced to pay a hefty tax. If they don't use up their carbon points, the can sell them!

For this we will create Carbon Exchange. A lot like a stock exchange, but for carbon emissions only. The top positions governing and overseeing this new exchange, will be Neil Degrasse Tyson, and Bill Nye.

>1984 imaging technology = 2015 imaging technology
>proof

BTFO to the max brah

Melting sea ice wouldn't raise the sea levels you fucking idiot. You cannot be this stupid. Does the water level of your tea increase when the ice in it melts, dipshit?

of course is a burger

>And what am I, a single person, supposed to do about this OP?

Literally kill all niggers. Also stop eating meat, but fuck that. It would have the largest impact of any change that you as an individual could make. But again, fuck that. I'd sooner give up pussy than meat.

sharpie in popper

>Not flat
Sure, sure.

SAGE

What is the ideal baseline temperature?

The ice that's sitting on top of rocks would. I mean it's not going to happen, but the water levels wouldn't be displaced the same way as floating ice.

yes. ice has done that millions of times in the billions of years the earth has been around. wow. i am so amazed

Much warmer. We do better when it is warmer. But we are cooling. Mini ice age, more earthquakes and volcanoes. Every time you see a climate change thread just start posting about the grand solar minimum.

I live in the middle of the desert in California, where it's hot as fuck all the time. It snowed here for the first time since I've lived here a few days ago. I welcome this climate change.

What ice "sitting on top of rocks?" Are you talking about ice sheets on land? Yes, that would raise the sea level. Too bad the picture in the OP is depicting sea ice, not ice sheets.

We are entering into another one.

youtube.com/watch?v=lmaeF9zjrBI&list=PLHSoxioQtwZdKBV1NFufnrtJLSc8VHd31&index=3

Losing the three shields.

>implying you can't change images to fit your narrative

youtube.com/watch?v=7whL9jvdL5s&t=2s

any ice above the water will displace that amount of water

The roots of the world-tree begin to sprout again.

>wtf did he mean by this?
There are too many variables to assume humans cause """"global warming""""

>tea
>ice
Wtf

>That pic

Hey you know how polar bear were supposedly in danger of extinction or whatever a few year back due to receding ice? The truth is actually the complete opposite, with the polar bears population greatly increasing because their main prey (seals), whom are far from being in danger of going out, have less places to hide to and have to beach themselves to rest instead of staying on icebergs. Which in turn make them way easier to caught.

WAIT ITS NOT THE REAL EARTH SHOWN HERE???
OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE IT

The season that comes after the summer is called autumn, fall is something you do when you're drunk.

Climate change is caused by non whites. Whites invented the automobile and pretty much everything that causes pollution. Nonwhites amplified the pollution. I dont care about climate change. You did it to yourselves.

The ice age was a fluke. The Ice left from it is still melting. We would need another ice age to preserve it. It's not like we had an ice age, then everything melted then we magically had ice again.

>Jew propagandists btfo reality

Nope.

Yes, yes, the climate changes.

Now show me the earth is warming specifically due to CO2. Protip: don't bother with graphs that only correlate 100 years into the past.

For bonus marks, show me the earth ISN'T warming due to the fact we ripped a new asshole into the ozone layer with CFCs.

Either way I'm not taking your gay carbon taxes.

Am I supposed to believe animations now? Now I know why Jesus was always getting so frustrated trying to explain things to inbred kike retards.

Never this fast, unless there was an asteroid impact or super volcano.

>(((Space))) agency thinks its a climate expert

Doesn't even give a real picture, trust (((us))) this drawing cannot be refuted. It's Science!!!

We do. Just wondering if the Climate Change folks have an "ideal" temperature average. Climate Change people tends to disregard the sun as the prime mover of climate and seasons for some strange reason.

>it seems my superiority has led to some controversy

Research the grand solar minimum. We are entering another ice age.

We have more severe earthquakes too. The earth is groaning with the sin of the world.

Why didn't the water level rise?

It's autumn in that image you fucking mong

How about an actual sat photo instead of some digital fantasy?

Yes, there is.

Job 38
“Or who shut in the sea with doors,
When it burst forth and issued from the womb;
When I made the clouds its garment,
And thick darkness its swaddling band;
When I fixed My limit for it,
And set bars and doors;
When I said,
‘This far you may come, but no farther,
And here your proud waves must stop!’

I'm gay.

What Playstation game is this?

You can literally hear the kike in this guy.

Oy Vey!

That would be nice.

Great, now the Panama canal is useless. Good, fuck those spics.

wow it's almost as if snow isnt suppose to melt

Fear sells

You said NASA right?!

Hahahhahahaaaahahaaa. Polar Bears drowning! Yeah, right.

Cuz it is political and religious for them. They cannot answer most questions about climate and C02 and ideal temp. They are all lying little scumbags. They will all starve to death soon.

This out of control bear population is even more a reason to legislate. We can't have these manic bears rampaging through our streets.

FYI, polar bears existed when the Arctic was ice free.

Why? Explain why i am a kike? I am Catholic which you prolly think is close enough to a kike anyway. GSM is real.

that shit is fake as hell. Earth is flat.

>wtf did he mean by this?
We can't even reliably predict the path of a hurricane, but we can totally predict something on an even larger scale.

I'll just leave this here..

Iced tea. You don't have to like it, but you should at least know it exists if you aren't 13 or something.

Iced tea dude. It's a thing with us here.

BTW, that tea better be sweet. Damn Yankees drink theirs with no sugar.

When the north melts the south becomes thicker and vice versa.

Dont open that box now. They can't handle it.

Good documentary if you like this kind of stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=ANMTPF1blpQ

ya its happened this fast before. its not a big deal

I want to import leopard seals to the arctic. Polar bears have it too easy picking on weak blubber ball seals.

Figured as much. Their behavior is pretty much cultish.

That's the one with the cosmic ray/cloud cover theory?

this triggers the climate change cuck

Yes. I thought it was very interesting. Svensmark has finally been published in peer reviewed journals too.

dude quit embarrassing us

The climate is forever changing, that's why it's called a climate; It's a statistical range of states that can be expected within a given system.

There were ice ages and warm periods long before humans even existed on this planet, because the planet's climate is dictated by solar output. AGW is a scam, deal with it.

Dude has a good alternate explanation for cloud cover. People don't want to listen to him because they think of the earth as a closed system.

climate change is a scam
>here take a look at this starving polar bear and this fake cgi with the north pole
>see ?
>now pay taxes goyim
also beijing and industries aren't a part of the problem apparently
also antartica...

fuck off

>goy, just look at the north pole melting
>forget about the south pole gaining ice

You gullible niggers believing this global warming kike shit are fucking hilarious.

I love shilling the grand solar minimum and no one ever listens. IF you care to research more then go to jewtube and look into:

Oppenheimer Ranch project
Suspicious 0bservers (they do earthquake prediction stuff too)
Adapt 2030
Ice Age Farmer

perkele

Another Govt Agency. Fucking Brilliant! Just appoint a Barry Faggot Zhar! And redistribute wealth by jews Taxing Us More!!!! Hooorayyyyy!!!!

Its a Tax, plain and simple to redistribute our wealth and just another way to control us more!

>implying idont want global warming

niggers cant swim

what i find does the trick is a brief explanation that no western power can undo the damage being done by china and india's industrial practices, and they need to halt

the chinese will start to open their version of sushi bars. This will mark the total take over.

that is a better argument than bringing a copy of this to every conversation i have about climate change

DELETE THIS.

>Shows fake cgi image of the earth to prove his point

OP must not be familiar with Climategate and how NASA lies and lies and lies. Go fuck a tree asshole and watch your msm like a good little common core mockingbird.

>Human's can't accurately calculate Earth's orbit
Nigger what do you think happen after every 365 days?
>Humans can't accurately calculate the Earth's axis
Today, the Earth's axis is tilted 23.5 degrees from the plane of its orbit around the sun. But this tilt changes. During a cycle that averages about 40,000 years, the tilt of the axis varies between 22.1 and 24.5 degrees.
>Humans can't accurately calculate Earth's rotation
What is a day(24 hours)
>Humans can't calculate Earth's distance to the Sun
fucking lmao
>Human's can't calculate the "strength" of the Sun
The Sun releases an estimated 384.6 yotta watts (3.846×1026 watts) of energy in the form of light and other forms of radiation. We are able to survive on Earth because the energy is spread over the area of a sphere with a radius of approximately 93,000,000 miles.

ag.tennessee.edu/solar/Pages/What Is Solar Energy/Sun's Energy.aspx

>Live up north
>Temps usually in the low teens in Feb
>Instead, for the past five years, they’ve been steadily rising
>Average temps hitting 50, 60 and 70 degrees daily

Anyone who denies that the climate isn’t changing for the worse is a fucking idiot