The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints

When will Sup Forums finally accept Mormonism as the final redpill?
>rejects degeneracy
>promotes beautiful white families
>will not allow niggers or women into the priesthood
>promotes western values
>cherishes and glorifies traditional womanhood
>is Christ's church restored to it's original authority

Sup Forums has been far too soft on Islam lately. Don't fall for that cesspit of demonic lies in your despair.
The answer to your yearning to be free from degeneracy has been in front of you all along.
Come home white man.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kolob
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_garment
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>believes god lives on another planet, caffeine is evil and magic underwear can protect you

LMAO, try again.

>magic underpants
>demands tithes
>will bother the ever living fuck out of you and everyone you know if you ever try to leave

Fuck off with your cult shit. The only thing worse is Scientology.

We don't believe in magic underwear.
We believe in dressing modestly and wholesomely.
I know you'll have trouble giving up your leather g-string but I have faith you can do it if you truly want to be free from degeneracy.

>>will not allow niggers or women into the priesthood
The restrictions against blacks being allowed clergy positions in the Mormon church in 1978. Stop trying to push something if you don't know what you're even talking about.

Err, ended in 1978, I meant to say.

>1978
As far as the press is concerned sure.

>if we call them sacred temple garment no one will realize they are magic underwear

How can they fend of the influence of evil if they aren't magic?

Only Christ can fend off evil.
We dress modestly because it is God's law.

It has many good points like a positive birth rate, but what's with all the pedophiles?
The theology is idiotic, of course.. and their anti-science stand is intolerable

Not according to one of your own General Authorities.

Kolob. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kolob
Magic Underwear en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_garment

It is the antithesis of "redpill". It's founder was a JEWlluminati agent (his grave speaks volumes) and the entire church is a JEWlluminati compartimentalized/hierarchical operation. The more you are in the higher ranks the more truth you know.

It's not a coincidence that Romney is a mormon.

The mormon church is the ultimate brainwash pill.

>Founder said he was reading from magic stones, magic stones tell him cows were in ancient america, sound legit.
>copied everything from a childhood book he read
>known fraudster scumbag
>Money, gold, money , money, money

Reality: Dude got fucked up on Datura and had insane hallucinations, started a church

Proof's in the pudding kiddos.

You claim you want to free from degeneracy, to see a return to traditional values, to see traditional women return and to be celebrated and the white family to held above all.

Mormonism provides these and more.

Not insane, he knew exactly what he was doing. Read my previous post.

HOW TO FUCK UP A MORMON IN 4 STEPS:

1)go to CESLETTER.ORG
2)Download the 130 page book for free
3)Print out the best BTFO
4)Rip them a new asshole

Can I just pretend to believe and get 5 qt 3.14 wives?

No, I won't change my views for pussy and pretending it's too much work

download the book at cesletter.org...ex top mormon that takes down the church like a syphilitic whore

t. heathen
There a lots of black priesthood holders now, including a few Seventies (upper priesthood leadership position).
A lot of the CES letter is pretty stupid.
>if the book of mormon was written in reformed egyptian why does it have a french word in its english translation?
>if god is good then how come the old testament?
The only hard-hitting parts are the stuff about Joseph Smith's wives.

Come home, white man. Come to Utah. Pure qts are waiting for you.

>polygamy
>daughter fucking
I like it.
Not true for the corrupt compromising. You gotta be LED, bro.

From what I can see, a lot of Mormon men slyly understand that the religion is bullshit, but they use it to control women, who are more likely to be true believers. It seems to work great because Mormon families tend to be much more successful and strong.

Come home white man.

Your qt is in Utah.

Yes, but be prepared for that every LDS girl has been fucked by her dad and probably her brothers. If you can accept they're great.
Also, maintaining so many bitches is rather expensive but if you're particularly unscrupulous you can collect a bunch of welfare for them which makes it a lot cheaper.

>rejects degeneracy

lmao. The mormons' level of pedophilia is so far beyond Catholics and Protestants, it makes Catholics and Protestants look like they have normal sexual preferences.

Sorry lad, I'm inclined to follow Allah, the one true God.

Stupid....LOL you must be a mormon

He show how a very old children's book was copied and made into the book of mormon...he establishes every fabrication and lie pushed by the mormons, he dismantles the entire inner working of the corrupt church

I made a copy, translated to portuguese and keep a copy in my briefcase...when a mormon comes up to me, I ask them to sit down and watch the horror in their face as I explain to them how they believe in the biggest bullshit in history.

It is priceless...especially when I get a missionary from Utah...Then I switch to english and fuck his existence 3 ways from sunday

Source that Mormon are more likely to be pedos then general public or Catholic? LDS are very sexually conservative from what Iv'e seen.

>God in 1978
“Hear me oh people of Utah. Untill now nigg... african americans have been banned from the clergy. However, I the Lord your God have realized i was wrong about this. I mean come on, its current year. So blacks can be priests n’ Sheit. The Lord hath spoken.”

>sexually conservative
>poly
?????

Don't fall for that shit, those "pure" girls are still sucking cock the other six days of the week

What are temple garments bruh?

You mean Christ, the half brother of satan?

>Average american family
they look like a bunch of crooks

Garments are no different than other religious garments that people wear, such as a head scarf. It's about modesty, not magic powers.

>implying there's anything wrong with daughter fucking
Every LDS woman I've met got fucked by her dad when she was a kid. If not full sex at least fingering and intercural. They say it "doesnt count" since it's in the family.
Though I have only met FLDS but they're the only true LDS
Polygamy is as conservative as it gets.

It's similar to when they said there was a revelation from God saying that polygamy was no longer allowed. But in that case at least, they never said polygamy was ever wrong or that God somehow made a mistake, just that the church was to enter a new era or some such.

>will not allow niggers into the priesthood.
Bullshit, I went to a Mormon church for a while and there were like 3 niggers called elders.

By inclined you mean the local Mutawwi would cut your head off if you didnt.

Here in Brazil there many American mormons.

I never really understood what's going on, but they're by the thousands here.

The guys used to look like Swedish in the '90s and 2000s, but know there have been some tanned and nigga ones too.

I don't think I'm creepy enough to be Mormon. They all have their weird look about their faces. It's hard to describe, but it's there.

cesletter.org..download the book

laugh for hours

>2014+4
>Still believing the Solomon Spaulding, Sidney Rigdon, or other retarded hypotheses
At this point everyone agrees Joseph Smith wrote it, the only question is how.
>FLDS
Protestants are more Catholic than the FLDS are LDS.

>there was a new revelation that polygamy is wrong
Polygamy was never right retard

cesletter.org...download the book, see the bullshit..fuck up mormons by bringing out their bullshit

i don't care what holy book they're waving; polygamy = welfare scam.

Joseph Smith was literally a mason, and the secret temple ceremonies were based on freemasonry ceremonies.

He says it himself!

cesletter.org...download the book, see the bullshit that is the mormon church

This.

>>will not allow niggers or women into the priesthood

Is that a fact or you just making shit up ?
(just curious...)

The resident cuck of Mormons. Need I say more?

Space Jesus recruits better looking people, but it’s sill 1000% bullshit Judaism like everything else.

I’m just going to call Christians”Christniggers” now. Because 1-testicle Jews are basically nignogs. So many oven-worthy subhumans, so little time.

Do you think caffeine is good for you ?

It's called being pureblood Anglo.

Anachronisms: Horses, cattle, oxen, sheep, swine, goats, elephants, wheels, chariots,
wheat, silk, steel, and iron
did not exist in pre-Columbian Americ
a
during Book of
Mormon times. Why are these things mentioned in the Book of Mormon as being made
available in the Americas between 2200 BC - 421 AD?
Unofficial apologists claim victories in some of these items but closer inspection reveals
significant problems. It has been documented that apologists have manipulated wording
so that steel is not steel, sheep become never-domesticated bighorn sheep, horses become
tapirs, etc.

Women true, niggers, they caved in the 70s.

>Polygamy was never right retard
nice try, apostate
LDS stopped polygamy back in the 1800s, well before the advent of the welfare state. It's only the stupid spinoffs that keep up with that.
I told you already- I've read the CES letter, studied it, examined it. Most of its claims are awful, just bogus, dishonest arguments. The only ones that hold any water are the Joseph Smith's polygamy bits, and maybe the Book of Abraham stuff gets half credit.
Blacks have priesthood nowadays. Women, never.
this desu senpai

Im ok with a mormon retard calling me apostate.

Are there mormons near Vegas? I might be moving there and I'm willing to try the mormon pill if it means meeting a nice girl who isn't a completely degenerate.

What would your bishop think of /pol?

I like science well enough, but desu I think i'd rather live and die ignorant to how gravity works with a wholesome wife and family in a peaceful town than know everything and have nothing to show for it. Mormonism is a bit much though.

Yeah i don't really care about mormons but stop knocking on my door on the weekends i want to sleep in. Same goes for those jehovas witness.

Niggers are allowed in the priesthood at our African churches. We'd prefer they stay there.
Women are at home exalting their husbands as they would their God.

Thought you were the other Mormon posting, my mistake, you're just a heathen. That's ok though.

> not taking the White Muslim pill

But I want a Presbyterian qt, not a qt who thinks men can ascend to be gods of their own universes outside of fantasy settings.

Good Lord yes! Vegas was founded and is run by Mormons

>niggers, they caved in the 70s.
So, to my knowledge, the only true racial realist religious groups are jews then ?

I guess there's the people living in Orania, but it's more focused on identity than religion.

And i guess the Eastern Orthodox Church never bothered to think about it because blacks are rare in Eastern Europe.

What about the Quakers ? Mennonites ? Or the Amish ? Any of them racial realists ?

>doesn't want his wife to exalt him as a god

And the spiral of western degeneracy continues...

You can do all that without having to believe in the magical cloud being. If you can't manage to live a decent life without religeon, having belief in your life won't make a difference.

The religion built by free masonry. Seriously jelly about their architecture.

What about all the book passages that Joseph Smith copied verbatum?
including the first book of napoleon?
View of the hebrews....

Everything the author of the CES letter is accurate...I checked in the book of mormon and the passages are the same

>I read the letter, studied it
did you turn on the lights or did you use a seer stone?

Or, you know, you could just practice these ethics yourself without enslaving yourself to a cult. Idiot.

>that mormon glow
>that mormon GLOW
>THAT GLOW
Mormons are CIA

>Move near Vegas
>meet a girl not completely degenerate
Peak wholeness slowly vanishes linearly as you travel away from the midwest. The closer you are to the a coast the closer you are to degenerates.

Why do americans smile like that
Youre suspicious as fuck with your weird smiling

People run into Mormons outside of the U.S.? I thought it was scary enough for them to leave their little promised land in the west. Utah is a Fifth Column, imo.

How much does it cost to be Mormon? Is it pay for pray like Scientology?

Nobody should see your underwear in the first place. If you're wearing a belt properly this will never be a problem. Who are you being modest for?

The regular church is degenerate and does let blacks in, only fundamentalists are non degenerate

They arent christian. Its a weird cult and the mormon leadership exploits the retards who buy their bullshit. Even Joseph Smith was a pedophille convicted of both being a con man and selling opium

I think Islam is the true religion.

Christianity has failed western society, and every other religion is a joke

I'm so sorry we failed to contain them. I'm so, so sorry.

It's called smug superiority. It is strongest while standing on soil we've conquered.

I've actually been thinking about becoming mormon for some time now. I don't smoke, drink, or do drugs. I'm ready to find a nice woman, get married and raise a family. I don't have a lot of money though. How do I get started? Do I need to move to Utah?

The problem is that very few people still believe in traditional values without a religious backing. Religion is great for controlling women especially, and preventing them from becoming promiscuous, feminist SJWs who wait until 35 to have kids.

>one is a book translated into KJV English
>one is a book consciously written in KJV English
>they use similar phraseology
>with judicious use of ellipses certain passages line up reasonably well
All of which proves _____?
I get that it might seem like plagiarism if you're not a native English speaker, but that's far from the truth.

In Brazil they are like a plague!
They have churches in the bigger cities like Sao Paulo and Rio

a fucking curse

oh shit

> muh holy garments
You sound fucking retarded. I cant wait to be rid of all you mormons and the christians.
Protip:Nothing is holy or sacred because that is an illusion

Not true, you're getting more cucked day by day.

Enjoy when your prophet says all of the spics you converted on your mission deserve to live her

The Late War Between the United States and Great Britai
n
: This book was an 1819
textbook written for New York state school children. The book depicted the events of the
War of 1812 and it was specifically written in a Jacobean English style to imitate the King
James Bible. This affected scriptural style was calculated to elevate the moral themes,
characters and events depicted in the narrative to inspire the readers to “patriotism and
piety.” Readers already accustomed to revere scriptural sounding texts in the ancient Bible
would be predisposed to revere this history book which employs the same linguistic style.
The first chapter alone is stunning as it reads incredibly like the Book of Mormon

>abandoned polygamy
no thanks

because you're not christians

Liberals, niggers, trannies, Muslims, illegals, commies, sjw’s and soy boys want to destroy this.
We must fight to protect the superior race.

It just sort of happens when you live in God's chosen country.