18if

It collapsed under the animation.

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/apempx.webm
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Koji Morimoto
It's done deliberately.

Koji Morimoto directed this episode, I thought that was quite interesting and had some expressive character animation.

He said there were lots of retakes to be done for the DVD release, so probably not.

>mfw someone isn't watching the AOTS

I like how this episode immediately goes from "what the fuck am I watching" to "this makes perfect sense" the moment you realise Hanako just wanted to blog about random shit and thus went all in on experiencing random shit in her dreams.

There were some lip-syncing issues and there's clearly a cut where rough animation was used, but the character designs don't look too far from Morimoto's typical style.

There were several cuts missing inbetweens and then the two with chicken scratch for genga.

>Studio 4°C
Damn I totally forgot they exist. I kinda loved that shit, does the studio itself even do anything nowadays?

>18if
More like 18YIFF.

That was pretty weak.

Shit it's harutos tulpa.

Definitely top three material for me. I really liked the art style in this episode, even with lots of quality.

They're animating, uh, the Red Ash OVA. Yeah, that's still a thing.

>The cat could see the girl at the end
Guess shes not his comatose little sister then

>wanting to go back
Other than needing your body taken car of, there is no reason to go back to reality especially since you can effect it through the dream world.
Just hire some people to take care of your body.

Episodic/10.
Would not watch.

I really liked this episode even if there were a lot of bad animations and drawings. The part with water and flying was nice to watch.

This one really felt like a dream, I liked that.

Well that sure was a weird one

Well, the entire show is about dreams, and dreams tend to be weird.

Another 10/10 epsiode after a bad one.
How do they keep doing this?

It's significantly less weird the second time through. It's literally Haruto and the gang walking into her art blog.

Hey, the album art dimension was okay, I guess.

So as far as I can tell she was just staying in the dream world doing things she couldn't do in the real world because she has a weak constitution. She was able to interact with the real world through her dream which included writing her blog with experiences she's having in the dream world. Doc was a subscriber to her blog. The name she used was a fake pen name and not her real name. Whoever did the TL for the episode tried to express this in the subs by replacing it with english names known to be fake or ambiguous which obviously didn't work well.

Also looks like doc might be planning something for haruto and maybe we'll get his dream or him waking up at the end.

>9
>bad

Feminazis and tumblrinas hate it.

So is it on the same tier as episode 3 and 8?

good

Hope there were many mass triggerings and suicides

>inb4 edgy

How do you know and why would you care?

Actually tumblr barely even watches anime.
The only anime I ever see there are series with some KlK tier hype and impact, or some series everybody knwos like Dragon Ball. Tumblr is into cartoons, anime not so much and they don't use torrents anyway. They will probably only post about Apocrypha as soon as Netflix releases that.

You don't need to torrent to watch anime. XDCC works just as well.

Is it just me or was the OST really good in this episode?
What's the release date for that? Or is it some BD extra shit again and we have to wait six months?

That is one of the shittiest jokes I have ever seen in my life. Apologize for making me laugh as such a shitty joke.

>jane

Any looping webm of dancing Lily?

>She was able to interact with the real world through her dream which included writing her blog with experiences
Because she doesn't have Sleeping Beauty syndrome

Why did they do this? I don't get it.

>what is John Doe, John Roe, etc.

>BD/DVD release delayed
>OST is bonus for BD vol. 4
RIP

> caring about the opinions of non people

this episode was chock full of QUALITY!
It was okay.

a good ep

>the piano notes aren't synced to the music
hurts my heart just a li'l

So how does she upload her blogs anyway?

honestly the samurai fight scene could probably make it on sakugabooru–idk how to do that shit though.

What was the best photo from the photoshoot? There's too many good ones for me to decide, but this one is up there.

>this entire episode

what IS John Doe, John Roe, etc.?

Generic names. I didn't know Jane was one though.

Would you a tulpimouto?

Morgues like to use a set of names for unidentified bodies.

I just realized she's got her snake bro with her in the dream.

John Doe and Jane Doe are names attached to unidentified bodies.

>Generic names
only in america though. the translator basically fucked up and americanized it

She's Haruto's witch form.

> ywn rock your little sister so hard she slips into a bliss coma

What were the last few lines hinting at?

They were hinting at something you should have suspected all along.

>The name she used was a fake pen name and not her real name. Whoever did the TL for the episode tried to express this in the subs by replacing it with english names known to be fake or ambiguous which obviously didn't work well.
The point wasn't that it was a fake name, it was that she used a name that's extremely well-known, but not really associated with any certain person, a generic name. At least that's what I gathered.

Also, Jane Doe isn't really known for being fake or ambiguous, it's a placeholder for when the real name is unknown.

Stop abusing line breaks, use punctuation, learn when greentexting is appropriate, and don't inb4 your own post.

this is as stupid as changing sushi for burgers and thats why you don't localize subs

>VLC

It's nowhere near that level. The name was meant to convey something beyond being just a name and there was an English equivalent with a similar meaning. It still would have been better to use a translator's note and leave the name alone, but this is preferable to leaving it alone and having the audience miss an important piece of the episode.

I am not sure about the end. So does she actually wake up and eat and blog without grandma noticing and only pretending to be asleep to avoid real life or was that some ESP shit?

I just watched the latest episode.
I am more than a little drunk.

Would it have made more sense if I were sober?

I'm pretty sure she was blogging and eating strawberries from the dream. She was invisible when updating in the real world and we saw her typing from the dream world.

So, what are the odds that Haruto is the professor's imouto?

yes

He doesn't necessarily know what she looks like in dreams.

How lewd is his imouto?

65%

I liked the landscapes in this ep

At the club with imouto and cat. Fun times.

fuck off laptop/phonetard

11/10 anime.

> ywn enter a QT DJ's dreamscape and party hard

a.pomf.cat/apempx.webm

What kind of dance is she doing?

The awkward guy dancing by himself dance. I should know.

I'm sure I'm late on this, but why was Kayo living on Lain's street? (and also wearing a very similar uniform)

It's just a general night club dance. The kind of dance you see from people who enjoy dancing casually as a hobby vs the crazy people at raves who "LOVE" dancing.

She wanted to be loved.

nah you got to drink more for it to make sense

I love Lily, she better not be dead in RL or something.

Yeah it's 'I don't really care to know what I'm doing with my limbs, fuck'; very effective when you're tired. Note the closed eyes so you can't judge yourself.