LEAF/POL/ #3 ISRAEL IS OUR GREATEST ALLY EDITION

Federal - Trudeau blames fuck up on India
thestar.com/news/world/2018/02/24/trudeau-finishes-turbulent-india-trip-by-returning-to-his-comfort-zone-hockey.html

nationalpost.com/opinion/kelly-mcparland-welcome-home-prime-minister-how-was-the-trip-oh-i-see?

globalnews.ca/news/4046378/roy-green-trudeau-trip-not-wanted-by-indian-government-says-journalist/

cbc.ca/news/business/federal-budget-economy-fiscal-spending-economy-1.4548593

Federal Conservatives - Scheer supporting Israeli Capital
conservative.ca/cpc/andrew-scheer-will-recognize-jerusalem-as-israels-capital/

Ontario - Communist Boogalo
thestar.com/news/gta/2017/11/29/ontario-basic-income-pilot-project-under-close-watch-as-people-receive-new-supports.html

twitter.com/CBCQueensPark/status/968242877074755585

British Columbia
thinkpol.ca/2018/02/25/bc-liberals-accepted-money-chinese-government-propaganda-unit/

Alberta - More native home invasions
cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/calgary/alberta-rcmp-say-shooting-happened-when-rural-homeowner-confronted-suspects-1.4551488

Other Canadian News - Canadian Corps attempt to censor internet?
unfairplay.ca/

Historical Reminder - John A Macdonald was in favour of gun rights, gun restrictions were not implemented until after his death.

Shameless Plug - Canadian Politics Discord
gg/WTMBxr

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/j3c5DYk07sU
youtu.be/uSx3W56sjKw
unfairplay.ca/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtu.be/j3c5DYk07sU

Sick, I need to listen to this.

youtu.be/uSx3W56sjKw

Anybody else fall for the Alberta meme?

We are the only province with a large contingent of youth entering the workforce. We'll be paying everyone else's pensions as long as we can be convinced to do so

McDonald was based.

They had to wait until the absolute legend died to fuck with gun restrictions.

On a different note there are almost 400 thousand jewish Canadians so It seems like Scheer is trying to snipe urban jewish votes as it is unlikely he can get the Sikhs to stop supporting the liberals.

God I cant wait until that Universal Income Bullshit blows up in their face.

I can see it now, theyll tell us for weeks it was a success, and then some redpilled average joe who worked on the project will blow the lid off of how much they spent on darts and hookers.

desu all the jews I know already voted Conservative.

>Canadian
>Knows jews
I pity u m8

The real solution to the problem would be making sure all the provinces have their own reasons to keep work in their territory. The federal government is choking industry out of everywhere but the biggest moneymakers.

LMAO nope

>that pic
Every once in a while I like to dream that Trudeau is just an accelerationist

Its kinda hard to avoid them, and really theyre not all that bad.

The fucked part is that they're targeting ridings where the provincial liberals are polling poorly. Literally buying votes.

hes full blow AIDS cucked m8

>chad Para-militarism

damn, that CHIN

He is definitely an accelerationist by virtue of being a brainlet SJW.

I can't tell if Trudeau or Singh is the accelerationist candidate though

I really think that we should consider enacting some protectionist policies and focus on revitalizing hard hit regions like the maritimes / the mid west / industrial ontario. Maybe if provinces has influence in federal policy making.

singh by far, if the NDP ever got in things would be destroyed in 2 years. ill eat my hat.

Daily reminder the mountie aesthetic is fucking great.

Singh is actually terrifying, he was talking about adding another fucking tax bracket to tax the wealthy even more. Might as well just export every high skills university graduate immediately.

so does anyone still like trudeau or does the entire country hate him now?

Perfect, maybe of the economy collapses all the muds and chinks will move back

I kind of doubt it though

I can't believe when I look at these old drawings how the racist artist didn't represent the Muslims and Chinese. Talk about white washing history.

Cat ladies, fags, Jews and Muslims still love him

All the white guys who fuck Asian girls, certainly aren't helping.

i don't think muslims like him, they probably hate him but see him as a means to an end

I think the most realistic course of action is to slash migration and to incentivize birth rates of university grads by giving them tax / housing breaks.

Canada has the PM it deserves.

I hope he destroys everything.

Hongcouver is probably as bad as Toronto

We wuz natives n shiet

For the record I do not advocate accelerationism as a voting policy. It strikes me as amoral and ridiculous in terms of trying to predict the future

Can you explain this "accelerationist"?

The idea is that you push for the degeneration of society so as to foment the level of unrest needed to fuel a political revolution more quickly

Why do the "elites" in this world need to ferment a political revolution to achieve their end goals?

What's stopping them from doing it discreetly without us knowing?

Social media is pretty much the police state/ "big brother" being pushed on normies.

Accelerationism isn't pushed by the elites but by angry working / voting class people seeking to speed up the degeneration so that radical ideologies are more likely to be accepted by other voters.

So when you say radical ideologies being more accepted by the voters, are you referring to "white nationalist" views or just further degeneracy?

unfairplay.ca/
>A coalition of over 25 organizations called FairPlay Canada are asking the CRTC to create a government-backed censorship committee that would force Canada’s Internet service providers (ISPs) to block websites accused of piracy without court oversight. This SOPA-style proposal will lead to legitimate content being censored. But we have a solid shot at stopping this if we can pressure the groups below to drop out.

>CBC - State funded media
>Bell - Owner of CTV
>Rogers

All the national news companies are pushing for this unjust censorship of the internet. You will not hear about this on the evening news. Tweet and email these companies and let them know that they're scum and should be ashamed for pushing such an agenda. Email the CRTC and let tell them to ignore these losers and that they will not be met with silence if they humor their demands

Generally people that vote for accelerationism want to destroy the system and implement something new. This can be at either side of the spectrum. Communists wanting a global revolution or ethno nationalists / NatSocs wanting an increase in degeneracy to bring people to accept their views.

Whitey dun hid the snows pyramids that the original, black, natives built her. The so called natives you see now are happa offspring from these original black men and the weaker Europeans who came later.
Look at all the similarities between nigs and natives and you will be pleasantly surprised.

Let's get the secession movement going again.

Oh they think he's a fucking useful idiot fucking moron. He'll do anything to undermine white Westerners.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

>be black, get subjugated and opressed by "weaker" white man.
>be white man
>only white men compete in strongest man competitions because no black makes the cut
>weaker

>only white men compete in strongest man competitions because no black makes the cut
We're to busy playin ball.

Black American guy here.

I love Montreal. It's so easy to get laid there. Dumb French-Canadian sluts think you're some hip-hop star if you wear bling.

Gas yourselves kikes

This always get buried by the Jews.
Get those VPN revved up.

What a fag thread.

Yellower than you Juan Garcias Tyrone