Why didn't Gil kill Saber right then and there?

Why didn't Gil kill Saber right then and there?

Other urls found in this thread:

typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Assassin_(Fate/Grand_Order_-_MHX)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>killing best King

I said Saber not Rider

Archer was afraid

Gil is my boi.

>implying the screaming man child could be gets king

How is Rider in any way a manchild

>Jobs to Berserker and Leysritt seconds after this scene
that's my boy!

>king of jobbers

Nice trips, mongrel

>implying his motives and ideology isn't insanely immature

Gil being the best King is canon now

because he's a villain in an anime

Dick took over.
You can't go against the dick.

>muh maturity

Concession accepted.

This. Fate is all about kiddies. It's only fitting the adults act like kiddies.

Because Gil isn't into fucking corpses

Rider stops him before he can say anything I think? It's been a while since I've watched F/Z.

because he wants to sleep with her before killing her, if possible.

Because Saber is his waifu.

Because Saber is fucking beautiful and Gil would rather make her his wife and add her to his collection of treasures than kill her. Not out of love, but out of conquest. Gil is a king and a king takes what he wants. Gil wants Saber so he tries to make Saber his.

Then there won't be a story and Gil arrogance.

Those two look great aesthetically

He felt bad for her

Everyone wants to fuck Saber. The King of Heroes is no exception.

Too bad. Saber hates his guts.

Ironically, Gilgamesh doesn't actually fall in love with Saber until she kills him in Fate. I think you can argue that when Gilgamesh is defeated and realizes that he will never have Saber, that he comes to truly respect, admire, and fall in love with her before he dies.

Whatever you say, hqdefault (9)

I actually only like the relationship when saber is resisting, otherwise it just feels unnatural. Seeing the resistance is somehow just so satisfying.

and what about any of the other arturia versions?
like Big titties Lancer and Lancer alter arturia?

or has gil only a interest in regular arturia?

No, Gil's a pedo, he only likes 15-year old looking Arturia.

there loads of versions of that arturia (alter, lily, mysterious heroine X etc)

the reason she resists is probaly also the reason why gil wants to claim her so bad.

i bet if arturia would say yes from the start, gil would lose all interest

Gil is attracted to Arthuria because of her "pathetic" wish to save Britain. And also because she plays hard-to-get

MHX isn't Arturia

typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Assassin_(Fate/Grand_Order_-_MHX)

it is arturia

Gil-kun just wanted to hang out with cool kings like himself, but he couldn't actually make new friends out of principle, but then he realized that a girlfriend isn't really a friend.

So that's why he wanted to fuck Saber.

They're completely different. You're obviously mistaken

Gil is a good guy.

used up 70% of all his treasures just to break into the moon cell to save hakuno.

hell archer gil is only a dickhead during Zero and Night because of the era he got summoned in. it disgusted him.
he is way more chill in extra/ccc/extella

and caster gil is even better

Stop referring to homicidal maniacs like Cu Chulainn and Gilgamesh as "chill" whenever they aren't actively murdering people for no real reason. You sound fucking stupid because you've witnessed firsthand the evil shit they're capable of doing when they have the excuse to.

You're judging them by modern standards

fuck off shirou
go play with your swords

That's because they were getting up to that shit in modern times.

Adolf Hitler is a chill dude by your standards, you stupid fuck. And if that parallel doesn't get through to you because you aren't jewish or whatever the fuck, then realize that you would be at the top of Gilgamesh's hit list because in his eyes you're a worthless subhuman mockery of a human being shitting on everything he ever loved and worked for in the world back in his day however fucking many thousands of years ago. He hates you and everything you stand for, and you want to suck his dick because he's a chill bro whenever he's not out culling the human race because it doesn't fit his ancient demigod standards.

can someone explain this?

Genocide wasn't an accepted norm in the 1940s, didn't even bother reading the rest of your post since you jumped to Hitler so fast.

when did Gilgamesh murder random people? Fuck off shirou

>homicidal maniacs
you, rin and saber are just as bad as Cu

Some of his lines in Extella show how much of a tsundere he can be.
>Upon murdering 2000 enemies
>FOOL, do you not know when to stop? See me later for your reward!

mordred is bad at conveying how she feels towards her father

its fathers day

there are four versions of her father (in that image)

Take this and kill one million people. Maybe then you'll become a hero, Shirou.

Hitler and Gil both did nothing wrong

mordred wants to give flowers to her father.
normal arturia keeps ignoring her.
the alter versions scare her
assassin arturia/mysterious heroine x has as her mission to kill all other arturia versions.
and so mordred gives the flowers to saber lily
because lily is the only arturia version that is nice to mordred and likes her.
(well not as a father, because lily doesn't even know that mordred is supposed to be her kid. but lily views mordred as a sister)

THANK YOU

That was literally his whole motivation in the Grail War.

But, did he do it? No.

because he was fucking stopped by the actual heroes

only in unlimited blade works

>archer
>hero
>manages to be the least trustworthy servant in a war containing Gil and someone called "the witch of betrayal"

first nice.

But he didn't do it. Also we don't know if it could work. So your own "evidence" is based on something we have never seen happen.

He is fucking innocent in the eyes of the fucking court. Unlike someone we know.

But Saber was his motivation

can you blame him?

So... the only reason he likes saber is because she refuse to become his wife.

he wants alter to dom him

There nothing in this world that I hate then Dom.

>Lancer
>has no wish to make on the grail
>has literally no reason to fight for the grail
>fights for the grail anyway just to be an asshole
>willingly kills civilians just because he was told to do so in a war he has literally no stake in
>follows Kirei's fucked up shit until it finally gets him deservedly killed
>doesn't kill Shinji even when he gets the chance to
Why do people like this fucking guy?

Boys like you are the most fun to break.

yes.
the challenge to take her by force, to degrade her in every way imaginable while she is still defiant.
it is what interests him, he wants to conquer saber and claim her as his own even while the stuggles.

if saber showed any interest or just plain accepted. gil would lose all interest because then the challenge and mystery would be gone

He literally ate children. Read the VN you dumb secondary.

You fucking disgusting worm. There is two things I FUCKING HATE. Listen up. The first one is HOMUNCULUS, THE SECOND THING IS FUCKING people with DOM FETISH

those children should be honored that they could serve the king of heroes in that way.
their worthless lives have served a greater purpose. you mongrel

>Rin
>wants the grail because "gotta be no.1"
>willingly enters the HGW
>would gladly kill people for the grail
>doesent kill shinji
why do people like this fucking bitch?

>shirou
>has no use for the grail
>just wants to end the HGW
>does this through murdering everyone he doesent know
>could have avoided UBW if he just tried talking with people
>doesent kill shinji
why do people like this fucking guy

No he didn't. He borrowed the mana. Its like borrowing 1m from the bank, and then the bank blows up. It ain't his fault.

>He borrowed the mana.
BY EATING THEM

Your resistance is only making my dick harder.

Those were orphans, they would have died anyway

Rin is a bitch, but Shirou knew what he was doing.

fucking scum.
I really cant see Gilgamesh eating children.

EVERYONE dies you dumbass. Your short-sighted logic means it's perfectly okay to murder anyone with a beating pulse because lel they were going to die sooner or later.

>Genocide wasn't an accepted norm in the 1940s
Genocide wasn't an accepted norm in the 2000s either. Which is when Gilgamesh attempted it.

>knew what he was doing.
yes, but hes an idiot so it doesent matter

all he had to do was ask rin what her wish was, find out she has none, and then try and negotiate with other teams, he could have resolved the route with only kirei and Iliya dead

How to fuck did Gilgamesh eat children? Did he use a fork and a knife or a spoon? Why hasn't anyone made fan art of this?

Read the VN. It specifically states that Gil harvested the Mana from the orphaned children by eating them.

Yeah, but how?

Read the VN you fucking tards.

Rin goes a step further and actually SAVES Shinji.

So you finally understand. Every being has two rights:
1. he has the right to be born
2. he has the right to die

I have read it. I'm asking how? Did he do by taking their mana or did he physical eat them, since there were corpses in the church.

It's Japan we are talking about. Do you know anything about the Japanese work ethic? Most adults can't feed themself without collapsing of exhaustion. And you want a child without parents to survive there? Gilgamesh simply ended their suffering

The VN didn't say he ate children you speed reading mongoloid. Only that he harvested their mana. Hell you can see them still alive in a fucked up state.

>Archer
>has no wish to make on the grail
>has literally no reason to fight for the grail
>fights for the grail anyway just to be an asshole
>willingly tries to kill his past self because he needs to vent
>follows Rin's and Medea's fucked up shit and then betrays them both
>doesn't kill Shinji

Wow Gilgamesh slowly siphoning off the mana off of orphaned children is definitely going to change my mind that Gil is a dindu nuffin like all the Gilfags in this thread are claiming him to be.

He didn't do it, though. For what we know he could just flaunt this motivation to piss off Saber and make her dom him harder.

But he literally states his reasons outloud.

he didn't kill them like the faggot said. He just fucking borrowed the mana

Yeah, his reasons are to kill a highschool kid because he's pissy about a contract he made.

You really think Gilgamesh would resort to a bluff?

but that's not Hassan

m8 I don't even care that is a state worse than fucking death. Gilcucks cannot defend this.

He'd do anything to get stepped on by Seiba.