Which artist do you think has the most pleasing and nice style?

Which artist do you think has the most pleasing and nice style?
I like Boichi and Nihei

kakifly

the dude from Soredemo had an amazingly clean and comfy style

Satoshi Mizukami , maker of Sengoku youko , spirit circle and lucifer biscuit.

Murata and oh great

Boichi's style is amazing but the character designs are mildly bothersome at times(especially in Dr,Stone)

the dude who does prison school is absolutely phenomenal at his best.

I haven't seen one mangaka do a better job at drawing characters.

Was about to post it. Kakizaki is greato, desu

Tsukushi. More paint than pen.

I love Boku no Hero Academi's art style.
This picture doesn't really count tho

Horikoshis style can change from both cute to disturbing to manly.

I love his style, it's like Toriyama meets Araki, or Oda meets Katsura.

Hiramoto Akira draws some of the best and most delicious characters out there. Other manga artists, are they even trying?

Dream team for a manga would consist of him drawing characters and Miura Kentaro drawing backgrounds.

Shoji Sato

Azuma and Arakawa

Boichi literally has never seen a woman irl and uses blow up dolls for reference

how is it anything like Araki?

it looks more like the TTGL/KLK/LWA style to me more than anything.

I've said it once, I'll say it a thousand times. Taiyo Matsumoto is a fucking living legend.

His style is not just cartoonish, the anatomy is very well crafted. Thighs, arms, hands. He mixes the stylized with the realistic.

>oh great
mah boi

muh boi ONE

Ryoichi Ikegami, for starters

>ONE

ONE doesn't draw that shit fanboi.
educate yourself.

>that one page where the vietnamese guy gets killed
Legit kino

Ban. I hope he gets to do more non-lewd stuff in the future.

Panpanya, Ashizuri's art makes my dick absolutely diamonds.

he might be a legit retard.

Shinichi Sakamoto always sells it for me.

Satoko Kiyuzuki, hope she does another series since GA's been finished for quite a while.

>araki
>well crafted anatomy

i hope he gets to draw more lewd uncensored dicks in the future

The god damn legend who does the artstyle for prison school.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Oh come on, Lelouch is part of the family now. He's llike that distant trisomic cousin you used to bully during family gatherings but since you still saw him at every single one of these you eventually warmed up to him and now you don't mind him anymore. You even play videogames together.

Put your trip back on Lelouch

I was talking about Horikoshi.

Delete this garbage

Gamon Sakurai (AJIN) is great. I also liked the goofy style of DOUMAN Seiman in Voynich Hotel.

>oh great
This bastard is still alive?

I'm not Lelouch, this is his wife/stalker speaking. Lelouch is busy being tied up in my rape dungeon.

Every thread.

is this good? marathoned Kokou no Hito in the last 3 days and loved it. Even the ending was good. Most good adventures rarely give a satisfying ending.

I love Douman Seiman's style

ONE is a legend

I dig it

Ishida can't draw battles for shit tho.

For me it's Makoto Yukimura, Tsutomu Nihei, Inoue, and Araki

Youichi Abe

The best thing ishida draw are the covers, and they are absolute shit.

Oh great's style got much better

It's ok

He does fantastic artwork, but his stories are all fucking garbage.

I think the art is 90% of the reason I read Kaoru Mori's stuff.

Mori

oh yeah I was blown away
now that I think about it Yamamoto Yamato (Seraph) draws well but Kagami Takaya writes like shit.

I'm still some ways off but it has been a great read so far.

DB was a good read. Shame the only time he goes all out with Prison School is for comedic effect or someone's vulva's hanging out.

PENIS NECKS

Shun Saeki blows me away with how he is able to draw texture in such a tempting manner using only black and white. He also has a great feel for aesthetic body types which really shows when he draws topless guys.

Those head are god fucking awful. An autistic dedication to draw a bunch of patterns isn't good art make.

This one looks good & original tho.
And he's not the writer of this.

Read it. Its not only patterns but comy story and nice art

Damn

Don't read it user, the story is decent at best and overall the drawing style is generic.
The only good panals can be counted on your two hands fingers

Came here to say this. He's really come into his own after Biscuit Hammer ended. Side note: Yoshikazu Hamada is a god, though.

Shit is starting to get crazy again!

isnt this the same artist to that fighting manga which heroine has a side story of her being always almost raped

This, his girls are the best and his quality surpasses monthly manga every week.

mah nigga

legend!

>that animation
Why the fuck do people even bother making these things?

because it's fun?

ONE made it because they were playing around when making the webcomics cover page

ugly face , ugly everything but MUH PATTERNS.

it doesn't make the art good , its shit. its just a piece of shit , this meme has to stop every single time people post it and its not fucking good art.

pleasing you say?

I really like Ashinano's look, although he's started to use more tones and less hand work in his later works.

Takahashi Tsutomu has a really unique style

dis one

Probably Murata
Murata made it because he wanted to

Gonna have to agree here. Murata is God tier.

the manga hasnt updated in a while, but the artstyle is amazing

maybe it's an acquired taste, but I really like Itagaki.

I think Nakaba's landscapes are underrated. I like the rest of his style too, it reminds me of Toriyama in a good way (especially the faces).

Boichi is really great but all his characters look the same. Ballroom e Youkoso has great art.

I think Matsumoto Taiyou's Takemitsu Zamurai is the best, the way everything flows and feels ephemeral is fantastic.

I used to love Oda's artwork. It started off a little too cartoonish, then peaked around Alabasta and stayed god-tier through Enies Lobby. Somewhere around the Marineford war he just started cramming every panel with as much shit as possible, and it got too cluttered for my taste. The same could be said of the story, but you don't really get pages like this anymore. He hardly lets anything just breathe on the page anymore.

Hideo Yamamoto

And Suehiro Maruo

Takemitsu Zamurai by Matsumoto Taiyou, the art style in that one is orgasmic.
Shout out to my boy Shinichi Sakamoto (The Climber, Innocent...)