David Hogg drops out of high school, now touring Jewish Temples

David Hogg announced he is dropping out of high school and called out Florida state legislators as "child murderers" in a screeching, unhinged rant at a prominent Jewish temple in New Jersey:

>Hogg made the comments Sunday during a gun control rally held at Temple B’nai Abraham in Livingston, New Jersey.

>The New York Daily News reports that Hogg said, “I’m not going back to school on Wednesday until one bill is passed.” He did not specify which law he wants most, only that he is not going back until at least one law garners the support of lawmakers.

He said, “Literally any legislation at this point would be a success. Considering the fact that so few legislators in Florida met with us and they want the people to forget, that’s disgusting. The fact that they want people to forget about this and elect them again as the child murderers they are, that’s unacceptable and we’re not going to let that happen.”

breitbart.com/big-government/2018/02/26/parkland-shooting-survivor-vows-not-return-school-unless-gop-passes-gun-control/

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/@33.9779726,-118.4659469,2a,75y,143.47h,90t/data=!3m9!1e1!3m7!1sOOSXnGEMGuLf5lThDPwjYw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!9m2!1b1!2i39
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is he gay, what pronoun should we refer to him by?

F

shill / sher / shim

He graduated high school in 2015.

F

you had a good run, Donald

He had a weird shaped head.

Anybody else think it is convenient that this 21-year-old actor will no longer go back to a school that he didn't attend in the first place?

Notice how the #Fucking white male is the only face of the movement left.
His is highly connected.

How much winning can occur on this timeline?

>PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE FACT THAT MY FATHER’S EMPLOYER COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS MASSACRE AND DROPPED THE BALL
>GIVE ME YOUR GUNS NOW

>kid doesn't want to go to school

The most shocking headline of 2018

Find something in that picture to date it.
That should determine if he is really 17.

>I'm going to ruin my life unless congressmen do something
Zero fucks given.

3edgy5me

stay in school kiddos

>weak jaw
>drop out of high school for speaking career
>talk as much as possible now
>jaw gains
>/fit/ hates him

Came here to post this

He's already admitted to being too fucking stupid to pass SAT/ACT and get into college, he's just making an excuse for it now.

>a jewish, high school dropout, actor.
walking cliche

dont give him the attention he wants by stalking him.

That building with the weird green roof really stands out. What beach are they on? We can compare aerial photos, then search city construction permits. It doesn't look that old.

AUTISMOS, ASSEMBLE

Oh man he's going to be a millionaire. The left wing speaking circuit is dying for an icon to lavish money on.

>Jews pushing to disarm the goyim

Why are Jews so evil?

>refuses education
>to be trained by fbi to be retarded Anderson Cooper

he fucked his brand harder than podesta with a toddler

>is he gay

Yes. Pic related, it's him. Also his leddit acct shows a past post where he said his future plan is to go to college and get a girlfriend. He's a kissless virgin and probably eyeing Anderson Cooper.

Anyway, dropping out was probably a part of the plan. He looks old like he's been held back a class level at least twice. There's no reason for a 20 something year old to be still in high school...shameful. I still laugh at some of his poorly written tweets compared the recent ones, someone is definitely writing on his behalf. He isn't very bright

Venice Beach?

hahahaha this fucker is actually so stupid. He had a great platform but he's just turning all of these kids into memes

McDonald's Most Senior Burger Flipper 2050

No, they are going to find him on an island somewhere with a 2-gauge asshole

address on the building nextdoor is 8861, which is going to be an odd address to find on a beach. think he lived in la though

>child learns the reality of there being more to passing bills and legislature than crying about it and telling aomeone to do it for you.

that would be venice beach, los angeles, california.

Came here to post this

>a prominent Jewish temple in New Jersey

S

I haven’t seen a more perfect representation of why Jews are so despised

hes fucking 22 he cant even go too highschool.

not only a fag.
a fag that didnt get into college.

I don’t have a problem with that shithead not going to school. Good. Fuck off and die, Hogg. Go sling burgers somewhere with the illegals.

cant believe i typo's those digits.
also i wouldnt want to go back to a school where everyone hates me for using the tragedy to get on tv either

>that thing.
>white

Who?

I love how the narrative is slowly switching from the NRA and Gun Control to the pussy ass cop departments and their response.

Where is the source that says he's in in 20s?

I think we all know the real reason he's not going back.

Now you can really call him a crisis actor if he's making a full time job at it.

good work eagle-eyes

Give me my lines
Give me your guns
Give me my time
In the jewish sun

________^^^
what are those

>breitbart

Lol.

How unbelievably convenient for the kid accused of being a crisis actor to flee from the high school life he claims is real.

>liberals blindly following an autistic kid

L M A O

Anderson Cooper 2.0

idk people accused me of stuff and I never went back cause they're annoying as fuck

this can't be right, all the numbers are in the 3000's. i'm looking for the green building on google maps right now.

Based

look at this fucking ear, is this kid a mutant? or a synthetic?

to further expand,
I'm annoying as fuck but only when people want to
play the annoying as fuck game

BUMP

ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS READ THE DAMN CUE CARDS

is there a 3861?

He’s here

NATURE TOOK HIS CHIN

NOW HE WILL TAKE YOUR GUNS

What fucking kind of threat is this? Nobody gives a shit if some kid doesn't finish HS

Did not realize it was possible for someone's ego to be this big

He has the crisis acting to fall back on, wouldnt be suprised if we see this fag in new orleans on march 2nd

mark levin?

obviously not him lmao

Chekd.

No shit. Next thing you’re gonna tell me is that water is fucking wet.

Yes

its uggo zac efron

>is he gay

god I hope so :33 just thinking about bondage play w-with twinky hogg sama

He already has a career lined up with the media in exchange for doing this work. He doesn't need high school or college because he has connections.

The subtext to this is, of course, that he has enough money to support himself through not finishing high school.

Aka, Soros or Bloomberg is feeding him that money so he can content himself with not going.

no

[spoiler]Kek[/spoiler]

Poor little earlet probably never took a sound as big as gunshots before.

>vows not to return to school
>implying this CIAnigger was ever enrolled there to begin with.

How convenient

I think its illegal for him to not go to school unless he has a valid reason until he graduates or hits a certain age.

It's little frankie muniz!

Someone should call in a tip to the FBI that they have information that David Hogg may be the next school shooter. Acting irrationally, paranoid, skipping school, threatening companies.

i'm looking, but having a hard time. the majority of houses arent't numbered so i'm just going sequentially up the boardwalk looking for anything that could be a 3 or an 8 in the house number. 3861, 3361, etc. i have the zone here:

google.com/maps/@33.9779726,-118.4659469,2a,75y,143.47h,90t/data=!3m9!1e1!3m7!1sOOSXnGEMGuLf5lThDPwjYw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!9m2!1b1!2i39

this is 3301. it's gotta be somewhere left or right, i'll find it.

I want to kiss and suck on her little pucciii

Is this software accurate?

I think linda sarsour should be the face of the movement, 24/7, infomercials, 30-second ads on loop in theaters before "Black Panther" showings, congressional testimony, the whole deal. cisgender white males should sit down and LEARN

too bad this faggot isn't losing his marbles like franky

psy op fag fails and has public bitch fit
LMAO !
>truantofficer.exe

wheres that from? maybe there could be an exif.

What the fuck is wrong with his face? He has like no jaw at all.

being groomed as future governor/senator/president

Lying shit bag was never in that school in the first place.

Why don’t the other students ever mention him? When I was in high school I wasn’t super popular but everyone knew my name and I knew them. And I went to a big school.

There’s something deeply evil about this piece of shit

your doing the lord’s work, user

Infowars is really dropping the ball on this one. They should be on the ground interviewing every kid in that highschool asking what they know about David Hogg and seeing if everyone's stories of him (if any) line up.

El nigger....

Where did you find this?

>SHUT IT DOWN

I suggest this kid lays down low for a while. You know in case another bullet happens to graze by..