Why are Jordan B. Peterson fans the worst debaters on Sup Forums?

Is it true that they feel like someone is beating up their dad when we say we don't agree with Peterson?

yes. that is exactly why. they are fatherless, pseudointellectual manchildren

Because libertarians/conservatives are so desperate for someone to agree with that any attack on their demigod is seen as a personal attack to themselves. They just need friends

It’s not that they can’t debate.

It’s that any response to them is one of the following:

>muh collectivism
>muh cult leaders
>he’s not down with the JQ

The stupid thing is he literally advocates masculinity and you faggots prefer to be alt-soybois.

Now the Dick Spencer gay penthouse rumors make sense.

>he literally advocates masculinity and you faggots prefer to be alt-soybois

clean your room goy

9.99 + paetron tip please

Go eat a Tide pod.

Cult of personality

oy vey the digits, I better buy his maps of carpet for 2000$

WIPE YOUR ASS

yes

DONT FORGET TO EAT FOOD

It's funny how any time literally anyone steps out against the MSM narrative, there's threads on here absolutely shitting on them. Without fail.

Shareblue shills should hang themselves.

The cornerstone of Marxist subversion of the West was to convince Whites that seeing themselves as a group, especially as a group that has a right to protect itself or even exist, was pathological and evil. Whites are now working to undo this Marxist brainwashing and for the first time in decades standing up and saying: "No. We do not need to be ashamed of our history, in fact we should take pride in it, and seek to uphold and preserve our culture and nations."

Peterson lashed out at Whites working to simply break the Marxist conditioning and assert our right to exist in the face of total genocide. Not only that, he used the same rhetoric as the Marxists to browbeat us: "How do you define White anyways?". Only the White race is deconstructed in this manner, and it is only done with the intent to do violence to us and to weaken our resistance to the Marxist genocide of our race.

Peterson falsely equivocates the Left using identity politics as Marxist class warfare with the indigenous people of a nation having a healthy sense of group identity and working together to protect their own interests, including resisting a genocide being perpetrated by those very same Marxists. He shills for (((Ayn-Randian))) individualism, and is pushing this ideology on Whites while simultaneously chastising us that turning to group identity as a survival mechanism in the face of genocide is dangerous and immoral, comparing it directly to transsexuals demanding "safe spaces".

Such behavior is subversive in the extreme, and it should be no surprise to anyone that Whites are reacting negatively to it.

Peterson fans are quick to browbeat Whites with the same rhetoric, even going so far as to promise to commit violence against any Whites who choose to collectivize in response to the Marxist genocide of the White race.

This is honestly probably true. I can agree with Peterson on a good amount of stuff but recognize that he isn't right about everything, but I also was raised by both of my parents. It seems like a lot of these guys that are obsessed with him are children of single mothers, or they had distant step dads or a dad that they have a bad relationship with, so they naturally try to find someone to fill that fatherly role in their life. Like how girls with daddy issues are prone to self destructive tendencies. At least these guys found someone strong and intellectual to look up to, the only other options are homo/trans or soyboy. So I can't really fault them for feeling or reacting that way because, even if they are blind to his faults, it's still better than the alternatives.

father figures are gay. I grew up without my biological father and I hate my stepfather yet I can still see through his bullshit an have no need to fill some void in my life.

>found someone strong
no

>It's funny how any time literally anyone steps out against the MSM narrative
You realize that Peterson is relentlessly shilled by the MSM? Are you aware that the MSM policy for thought criminals is to simply ignore them?

>Go eat a Tide pod.

/thread

What you needed, and did not get, was someone to tie a knot in your fucking tail every time you got out of hand. So now you're just fucking out of hand all the time, and society's problem.

mh didn't know he was so explicit about it, he's as much of a joke as the whole kekistani bullshit

For those of you who think Peterson is a great hero for standing up to speech laws in Canada, you should be aware that Peterson has recently stated that he will now speak a tranny's preferred pronouns if asked to.

That's right: In fall 2016 Peterson became internationally famous by declaring that he will never call a tranny xir, even if the punishment included fines and jail time. Now, in 2018, Peterson has, without any real explanation on his part, declared that he will speak the preferred pronouns if asked to, totally going back on his promise to allow himself to be crucified by the Canadian government.

Not only that, he also promised that he would be creating a website that cataloged all Marxist professors and their courses in Western universities (starting with Canada), and he totally backed out and scrapped the project when his teacher's union held an "emergency meeting" about the matter.

Now the only thing that people seem to be celebrating is that he said "gotcha" to some feminist on national television (the same interview in which he declared he would speak the tranny pronouns if asked to, by the way).

The emperor wears no clothes. The man is simply selling self-help material while pretending to grandstand as a crusader for free speech and anti-Marxism and Postmodernism (while much of his teachings are themselves Postmodern).

lmao, I was a nerd and never got in trouble but I went to a strict catholic school so that might’ve been a substitute

Because they base all off of the clean room , they assume your room is dirty if your opinion is contradictory to their logic.
Any form of dissent is seen as someone who is rebellious against being told to function .

>Any form of dissent is seen as someone who is rebellious against being told to function .
This is apt as fuck.

What the fuck? This dude clearly doesn't look around at lunch. I've worked in the most diverse environments you could ever imagine and I can say from my own experience that people naturally prefer their own race. That's not how it words Jordie. Now clean your room and make your bed. Don't forget that staring at the T.V. for too long is a bad thing.