hooktube.com/zbtyaKAMDdk?t=214
youtu.be/b4sVQ_ZwI04
gannett.com/brands/
youtube.com/watch?v=_ZVL6uhLlA0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kek also link faggot

twitter.com/BecketAdams/status/968229599489470464

bump

MSNBC is the "headquarters" if you want, of where all this lefty propaganda starts from in case anyone was wondering. The executives over at MSNBC are the ones who make the narrative and then spread it to others like CNN and NBC and Washington Post and New York Times

Shit meme here but it's a start

I always wonder where it actually orginates from. I can read one headline anywhere at 8am and know which phrases and talking points word for word a leftist I argue with will use later in the day

Good start, made me chuckle

Baseball should be illegal. It is basically assault-ball. Who needs more than softball? Too insecure to throw underhand?

While were are at it, who needs to lift weights greater than 20 lbs? Trying to get stronger to commit domestic abuses?

>Some guy with a rifle is at an advantage over a handgun, better not bother trying to defend yourself at all!

I'm pretty sure the only reason Lefty millennials think this is accurate is because their only exposure to guns is through call of duty.

>rifles are so innefective that its stupid to assume 100+ million rifle armed american citizens can oppose a tyranical govt
>rifles are so effective they should be banned as weapons of mass destruction
Lol liberals somehow believe both of these at the same time.

The stopping power bonus attribute should be outlawed.

Time to make RPGs legal then.

They are only legal for africa because muh oppressed colonized peoples.

But they have a higher range! Those pistol bullets would never reach the shooter in a Hallway while he no scopes you from the other side of the planet.

Reminds me of this.

One idiot nearly got his ass beaten for wearing a che shirt in a cuban area... had to restrain myself.

Kek

Because that really makes a difference in close quarters like, say, a high school hallway or classroom

What's the meme here? That people can dodge an 9mm? Aren't there tons of 9mm flesh wound memes? Not a /k/ bro so excuse me ignorance.

MSM is basically The onion.

good good, spread the meme

This makes handguns seem dangerous. We must ban them too.

is there actually a speed difference? wouldnt the speed be primarily determined by bullet itself?

kaffir level retardation

Pro gunslingers can unholster and fire two bullets then reholster their pistol in less time it takes for you to blink.

youtube.com/watch?v=r7HN7THecwg

bump

HAHAHAHAHA.
.223 will travel 50 meters 82 milliseconds faster than 9mm. There are 1,000 milliseconds in 1 second. It takes about 100 to 400ms to blink.

Fucking leftists... I saw this shit a few days back and chuckled. Didn't know it was actually being repeated holy shit.

someone red button guy meme this

/thread
also, i might slip on my laptop and die #banlaptopsnow

Here's some super slow motion sauce...

hooktube.com/zbtyaKAMDdk?t=214

but somehow the girl blocked a bullet with her school book

Shooting at each other across a football field would be a slight difference. In a hallway, absolutely none.

It would even be funnier than the onion if it weren't so infuriating.
>muh WMD
>muh assault weapon
>muh cop killer bullets
>muh infinite ammo mags
>muh automatics
>muh machine guns
>muh weapons of war
>muh muh muh

nevermind that you could sprinkle a small amount of a number of chemical substances in a public place and fuck up a TON of people and no one would know it's you. but guns are the problem for sure.

I also love how it's nonstop
>muh automatix
but now it's also
>muh bump stocks, it's like another automatic shoah!

If I were gonna tell the msm they can't have fake news anymore, I'd at least try to find the exact definition of what fake news is first so I don't sound myopic.

The intellectual dishonesty from so many left cucks is enough to turn a full supporter against their own positions.

I love how dumb you guys are. Thanks for the laughs fellas

Only a pistol huh?
*teleport behind you*
Heh...nothing personal...kid

>background checks that include mental health might not always work
>better not make any reforms at all!

Government has nukes

The fuck up faggot

>we need more laws bc...m-maybe they will work this time

Didn't any of you faggots watch Mythbusters growing up?

Useless spineless dickless faggots

I'm old enough to remember Couric whining about bullets spinning as they come out of a barrel.
These people know nothing about anything. Everything is a lie.

>we have to fucking meme this
SHUT THE FUCK UP
DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT A MEME IS?!
I WANT NORMIES TO FUCKING LEAVE

Definitely has potential.

Bump stock

settle down, REEvis

think about who and what they'd be nuking brainlet

Did you check the catalog like at all, faggot? Chrissakes, this is how we look like fucking spazzes with multiple threads of the same shit.

speed is determined by the round and barrel length.
Roughly, yeah you can lookup average ballistics charts by caliber.

A Napkin calculation I did calculated the difference between .223 (AR-15) and 9mm (popular handgun round) was 82ms at a distance of 50m (164 feet).

When shot in the back, bullet speeds don't matter.

You think they'll have this expert on?
youtu.be/b4sVQ_ZwI04

>my sides

>can confirm

That there is a good example of doublethink.

Gun grab coming. They want to drum up supoort for it by brainwashing low IQ fucktards.
>ban guns to save kids - even though more are saved by self defense!!
>abortion kills millions of kids but should be free!!!

Fucking insane.

>reality is a computer simulation
>this means you can dodge bullets
>which makes ar-15 bullets harder to dodge, since they're faster

GANNET
gannett.com/brands/

libtards trying to talk about how guns work is like republicans trying to talk about how video games breed mass shooters

its not the hq. that would be picrelated

here's a solution america:

all your shootings are caused by mongrels, mentally ill, or some mixture of the two. exterminate these people and you'll never have another shooting again

If it takes you 400ms to blink you might be retarded

expanded version

>horsey logo
lel

Keep the laugh track comin baby

>ameica would never use force to quell a rebel force
Ok

>even though more are saved by self defense!!
Citation needed

Anyone got that video of that guy from Brazil that mastered ultra instinct?

Guy dodges all the bullets and blocks the thiefs from taking his bike

what are you, 13?

you're on Sup Forums don't be shocked

Is the contention that the bullets are faster, so there'll be less time to run away, or that the higher speed bullets have more momentum, so they inflict more damage. The latter I understand, the former is pants on head retarded.

>700 feet per second.

pfh! I could easily out run that!
Yes let us ban the type of weapon that was designed for hunting rather that the type that was actually designed to be used against humans.

>Media logic.

Does anyone have the police number so I can call them and they can come and watch me die from a safe distance.

Does the bullets have different masses? I bet the salt rifle has less mass compared to the fatass handgun.

How about we just start larping this kind of shit?

I don't know what you guys are talking about. I have dodged at least 5 or 6 bullets from multiple shooters with pistols before. I live in a bad neighborhood. If I see a guy with a pistol I just laugh. All you have to do is move out of the way. but if the guy has a an AR-15 you better hope he is a terrible shot!

Why not just give teachers AR-15s?

AR-15, the typical bullet weight is from 55 grains to 77 grains.

9x19 NATO is 155 to 147 grains in common loading.

youtube.com/watch?v=_ZVL6uhLlA0

Source
>Dr. David Shatz, trauma surgeon.

Since when is a trauma surgeon a fucking ballistics expert? This makes me want to punch myself in the face.

If only it were that easy

Stupid fucking Amerimutts,... jesus christ

you dumb motherfuckers

She seriously has that 1000 cock stare. Poor bitch

Wrong again idiot marching orders come from the CIA

Fuck you too toothpaste

Let's blow up our own infrastructure good idea.

...theyre faster though

Not even a highly trained Grammaton Cleric can dodge bullets from an AR-15.

help me improve mah meme

These fucking retards

Doesn't matter how fast it is if you can catch bullets like a boss.

Well, I mean, they're going at it from the angle that it does more damage.

If I hadnt trolled T Becket on twitter hed have been much less equipped to deal with the modern zeitgeist. Ur welcome T

no
starts at NYT
print rules over video