Why do Muslims hate puppers?

Even blacks and mexicans appreciate doggos. Why does Islam hate them?

from what I'm told, they're considered "unclean" and it's a sin to be around unclean animals

It started during the Muslim conquest of Persia. Zoroastrians commonly had dogs as pets and the Muslim invaders would brutally beat the dogs do death in the street as a rudimentary PSYOPS campaign to demoralize the Persian populace. Bored Muslim teenagers have never been the same since.

I think cause they try to eat poop.

a dog barked at Mohammed once and now they forbidden, that's all it takes

Nah Muhammed said dog saliva was unclean in that you needed to wash your hands once they or anything else came in contact with dog saliva. They didn't initially beat every dog in sight to death in the street that was a later invention.

dogs are dirty and disease ridden. very bad pets. Only useful for work.

doggos are people too!!

Pugs do, but Shih Tzus and spaniels don't. It depends on breed.

That's both horrible and adorable at the same time. I don't know how to feel.

That's a very impressive dog

this
Zoroastrians were Aryan as fuck

>here my child, pull this hair away so mommy could whore your most intimate childhood moments on the internet for le updoots
parents like that should be shot.

chinks/gooks/japs (whatever, theyre all the same) abuse thise dogs constantly for years+ to get them to walk like that

Found the Muslim.

It's not just muslims it's chinks too.

just give em a bath yo

Muslims would groom the bitch and drown the puppy

I'd give her something that'f make her cry, if you know what I mean.

It is in their religion that they are dirty. That forces their culture to comply, not their culture is that way even if you take out Islam.

can you imagine what she looks like when she see's her first hard cock?

god, they seriously have no soul

Wtf this made me all teary eyed. Am i a faggot?

tfw never been hugged like that in my entire life. Not fair that animals often get that.

Well, to be fair, I can only remember one time when my 3rd grade teacher remembered my birthday, but that doesn't really count.

But if someone hugged me like that when I was a kid I'd probably be a normie with a highly functional life by now.

Parents, fucking hug your kids, if you don't want them then pull out, it's not hard.

who's house is this? who let this thing near their daughters?

you should record how much time you waste caring for your pet dog(s) every day. I bet it's a lot. fyi, they only like you because you feed them.

Same here. And no, you're just not soulless.

They are worthless hairy pigs, hopefully we will soon get rid of those.

No they don't they are insects.

>Only useful for work.
What the fuck do you think pets were for 1400 years ago?

People who do these kind of things should be locked up for life or put down.
Exactly the kind of person that would kill a dozen of random people for no reason.

>you will never have a daughter

>They are worthless hairy pigs
like muslims?

why?

Muslims can never be forgiven.

2 nukes sorted out japan real nice, I say about 30 will do the trick on china

>when sound sanitary advice is given to srs mooslim they start beating dogs.

my almonds.

P R O T E C C

Seriously mate this shit is old, came out at the height of the refugee crisis in 2015, it even became a meme, yes it is real, the mother let those Africans groom their children, not kidding

no we dont cunt

That's how semites work. The good civilizations in North Africa and middle-east have all dissapeared.

>fyi, they only like you because you feed them.

My wife is the only one who feeds my dog.
> He blazes the trail when we go camping
> He sleeps under my hammock
> He goes to attack anything that comes near me in the dead of night
You're wrong

>tfw you never cried tears of joy

They're also supposed to love cats with muhammed cutting a cloth where his cat was sleeping or some shit but in reality they don't give a fuck about cats, they even kill them for fun.

>they only like you because you feed them
Sounds like a (((female))); don't ever talk to me or my dog again.