Can't we all just get along and admit that Asuka and Rei are both great?

Can't we all just get along and admit that Asuka and Rei are both great?

I only wanna hug and fuck Asuka, though.

I just finished watching NGE, and now I'm genuinely concerned that I have become a cuckold. All day today, even at work, I daydreamed about Asuka fucking Kaji. I wanted for her to be bullying me and hurting me psychically. The scene with the Eva series made me cry harder than anything ever has. She needed someone to cuckold, not someone like Shinji who picks Rei over Asuka.

No user.
I have to feel superior to the opposite side.

I too am just coming to terms with my cuckoldry, you'll get over it bro. You just have to accept that asuka will never truly love you, but that being there for her is all that matters

They're both shit

Rei is my favorite, but I can understand why someone would like Asuka more.

I can't stop thinking about her. When I think about being there for her, holding her, telling her that it's ok to fuck other men, telling her to mock and insult me… I feel so strange. My chest burns. I know I must be sick but… could these feelings to want to be abused and to let her be with another man be love? Am I in love with a fictional character that enjoys hurting me?

How many levels of irony are you on right now?

Sorry user, but Mari is the best

No

>2017
>People still debating on the two shit tier women of Evangelion

Kill yourselves.

It's going to be ok my man. Just remember that we will always be there to support you, asuka, and kaji

>I hate you.
>Don't call me anymore.
>You bother me.
>God you're persistent.
>Goodbye.
>I wish you'd leave.
>I have no interest in getting back together with you.
>Let's just be friends.
>Do i even know you.
>Look at you.
>You really get on my nerves.
>Who the hell are you?
>I couldn't care less weheter you live or die.
>I don't love you that way.
>I don't want you in my life.
>To be honest you get on my nerves.
>Stop folliwng me arround.
>I cant do this anymore.
>Let's break up.
>I don't need you anymore.
>Who would want to go out with you.
>I dont need you, never did.
>Go away.
>You wimp.
What is Anno saying here? Most of them sound like he was at least getting female friends. I can't relate to this.

Yes.

This is what I believe unironically, but in this thread I will be an insufferable Asukafag after this post because it's fun.

Didn't expect to find gold like this on an eva thread

>Asukucks admitting that they're cucks
Holy fuck, I thought I'd never see the day.

>old hags and she fags
no thanks

It's a classic reifag false flag technique, happens every thread.

>hurrr look at me postin' asuka I'ma cuck LOL

>we will always be there to support you, asuka, and kaji
Jesus christ my sides. Saved this entire thing for the future

>BUT M-M-MUH FALSE FLAG!

Holy fuck I'm dying. Somebody screencap this shit.

Yeah it's pretty easy to do. I'd post a picture of Rei talking about how I love to lick toilet bowls but not only am I above such lowly fallacy but I don't save sewer filth to my hard drive.

Kek

Not that guy but the difference is that rei licking toilet bowls doesn't even make sense. In real life asuka is exactly the kind of woman who would either dump or ntr you when she got bored.

But user...

Rei is bae

>all this samefaggotry ITT

Funny that the difference between unique posters and posts in this thread is just about the number of replies to the samefagging Reifag. Go figure. Must have been pissed off I told them off in /c/

>I don't save sewer filth to my hard drive.
Then why did you save a picture of Asuka?

It doesnt even match her hair, honestly I would expect asuka lovers to think of something more funny than that. I mean that asuka cuckold false flag was fucking hilarious to read

Yeah I didn't even want to point out the samefagging going on because it was just too pitiful.

Guess I have to whip out the hurtful images...

I'd really appreciate it if you stop samefagging right now.

Usually I don't even bother but they're getting really uppity as of late. Gotta smack em down every once in a while.

Wow, user. Totally didn't see that one coming. You're so original. Zing!

So funny that the same person had to quote it multiple times to tell us how funny it was.

Because that would require emotional maturity. And this is Sup Forums.

They think im a rei samefag poster

>implying putting your dick in crazy isn't the peak of masculinity, maturity, and wisdom

>liking used goods
>eating expired food
even worse

I meant the ability to accept that others have their own tastes and opinions.

>liking either a walking cunt, or a literal dead fish

I accept that people have different opinions, but that doesn't make them less shit

This shit right here is what I'm taking about. Grow up, you pathetic faggots. You're arguing over fictional characters! Neither of whom would likely give you a second, or even first look.

And you're exactly the same.

How's your first week here?

Sounds like a stuttering excuse some insecure reifag would make. Too timid to defend their beliefs, too weak to pursue a fiery woman.

Bants are limp, not big news at all from the mishato crowd. You know she offers sexual favors to little boys, right?

>be Fred Durst
>love rei
>be a successful musician and millionaire

>Be moot
>think asuka is best girl
>get unironically cucked and be a poorfag

I'm pretty sure I could buy a Rei for myself, but that would be a waste of money

Bitch I've been here for years.

Sorry, but I'm not into 14 year old children.

>be Robin Williams
>die

>The characters aren't real!
>The characters would reject you!
Well, which is it? Both can't be true. Keep the chromosomes under control there bud, can't even straighten out your own argument.

Bants are limp from asukucks today, you know she offered her body to a 40 year old when she was 12 years old?

>be Fred Durst
as it that is something to be proud off

>A fictional character with obvious tastes can't exist
You are the cancer that ruined the world's pop-culture.

We know, we figured that out when you posted pictures of miss hotdog-hallway(on sale!!).

Imagine shinji's tongue in your mouth being the last thing you ever feel. Misato knows what that's like.

>literally no proof of robin williams ever stating he was a rei lover
>still try to pretend he was
Asukafag arguments everyone!

Plenty of Reifags try to pass it off as a good thing, you're better off talking to them. Durst is Limp Bizkit white trash anyhow. So between a wigger and a corpse is what Reifags have.

>Literally copying my post
No originality. Not that I expected any. You seriously think a child trying to express herself sexually is as disgusting as a a grown ass woman predating on a minor? You're sick.

>He's upset about anything related to popular culture
How did you end up here?

Wow, so many words for such low energy.

Reifags can't meme.

Yea who would want to be a millionaire who travels the world making music and fucking groupies all day. Compared to being cucked like moot, that sure sounds terrible

>Implying I would want someone who's spoken for
All the girls in NGE are either young enough to not be on my radar or clearly want someone. I'm not an idiot who thinks that I can compete with someone's memory.

>On a website practically dedicated to pop-culture
>Implying he doesn't care about pop-culture
>while arguing over characters from pop-culture

If Asuka is a part of pop-culture, pop-culture is far from ruined. Stop contradicting yourself.

Of course it's terrible, who doesn't like getting cucked?

>be asuka
>attempt to sell your body before your even in high school
Dam, being an asukuck must be rough lad. Mistato may not be perfect but imagine how many cocks asuka will have taken by the time shes legal for you

Pop-culture is ruined because jack-asses like you shit it up, making it impossible for people to just like something without being lumped in with fanatics like you.

The entire fucking point of her character is to show how undesirable someone like that is! All the main characters in NGE are terrible people who you don't want to be like!

I want to be EXACTLY like Rei!!

So you want to be an emotionally stunted child who's willing to live is squalor because your weren't told to clean up? I pity you.

I already live in squalor unless I'm forced to clean up (if some friends come over for example)

Now you're just making things up completely. Are you even trying?

Asuka has a canonical hymen. Bad news for the mishato train, though...

>The entire point of one of the most(if not the most) desired character in the medium's history is to show how undesirable she is!
Either Anno failed or you're being ridiculous.

Rei > Asuka

>fucking EMINEM considers you a joke
wow such respected individual

WOW YOU CONVINCED ME

So you want to be emotionally stunted and incredibly pliable as well?

One is emotionally stunted to the point of psychopathy, another is physically and emotionally abusive with intimacy issue larger than her ego, and the last is an alcoholic with massive commitment issues who hasn't grow out of her college years.

Waifu wars ruined everything.

Asuka canonical cucked shinji for the chadman toji. Imagine being an unironic asukuck, the horror

Except that was not only a deleted scene, but a deleted scene of a hypothetical universe. Meanwhile, Misato and Kaji is not only hypothetical nor deleted, but it's canon.

Yeah the sex doll and the old hag are totally lame I know but the middle description sounds hot as fuck.

That's because you lose them.

That implies that Asuka belongs to Shinji and that Asuka engaged in sexual relations, both of which happened only inside of your twisted thrift-store waifu mind.

So you want someone who'll just tease you and abuse you while never putting out (and likely going behind your back for guilt free sex)?

fuck off nigger cunt hope you walk in on you dad fapping to your pics faggot

>be anno
>be asukuck
>self insert as shinji
>cuck yourself in your own canon

>Wanting a woman for any reason
Gross. I'll stick to 2D and sex dolls, thank you.

Taking the obvious false flag bait, cmon anons youre better than this

Holy shit lmfao I never even realized this, can rei and misato posters be friends?

no they're not

Asukafags: 1
Sewagefags: 0

>Headcanon based on headcanon
Desperate.

>3D reaction images
Not for a second.

Everyone can be friends

Of course, best girls have to stick together

I can't imagine what it would be like to literally have to make stuff up to defend a character I like. Being a rei/old hag fag must be tough.

I dont like being friend with unironic cuckolds like asukucks

You're the one who set yourself up for that faggot.

>Asuka: a hard working girl with an actual personality
>Rei: mass produced clone, not even a real human, as disposable as a paper napkin
I don't understand Reifags, to be honest

I can't imagine what its like to get btfo so bad you have to put out arguments like
>b-but its headcanon

I know, right? I've never seen such an original comeback, it knocked me off my feet. Recovery is impossible at this point.

>3D reaction images
>Reifags
Checks out.

Misato got gangbanged by dogs halfway through the anime and Rei eats Gendou's earwax.

Jesus misato posters dont fuck around, I can feel the pain from asukafags from here

These threads and you all have driven me insane to the point I've developed Stockholm syndrome and now I can't leave. I'm stuck here forever.

>Not being able to recognize headcanon when you see it
>Posts rebuildshit
Checks out