Shingeki no Kyojin

Big guy is the Warhammer titan, right? Hiding it between Billy´s guards is smart.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/oEp3G5x.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=0AZTSp-5BQA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes. He is the Erwin of the warriors.

I was gonna say it's too obvious but then the small guy being the strongest is a huge cliche as well. Maybe Isayama is pulling a counter-counter-trope.

He is Annie´s dad

he's not that tall

*Bert's

Nah, he's an Ackerman.

Maybe he is not the warhammer titan but an Ackerman and Isayama wants to show us a battle between Ackermans (tallest one versus shortest one) it would look a little funny.

Didn't Zeke say that he thought that the Ackermen were myths?

Yeah, it's just manletwhales trying to shoehorn him in somehow.

That doesn´t stop Tybur to hide one. It seems ackermans are going to be important in this arc so we might see a new one.
Unless Pieck is an Ackerman, but I don´t think so because then she should have a less shitty titan.

>but I don´t think so because then she should have a less shitty titan.
she wouldn't even be titan then you retarded speedreader

The Tiebers didn't tell Zeke everything.

>No Ymir whatsoever in the Reiner flashbacks.
Damn, Isayama really did forget about her.

That is a large man

Manlet will job against tall Ackerman.

She was in the flashback when he told his family about potato girl .

For you.

Why would she be in the men's dormitories, in the BRA secret meetings or in Reiner's love story with Eren?

"You don't understand dad, I wanted her to swallow my dick like she did potatoes."

"Reiner what the fuck"

Bertolt's and Annie's parents when?

REunion soon.

>muh grim reminder
Someone tell me what Paradis would gain by doing that. Please, enlighten me.
They don't have the personel to actually conquer Marley.
Doing that would just put the rest of the world against Paradis.
They would spend resources in a mission that would only make worse their situation.
They would endanger their titans, sending them to a hostile country has most of the shifters.
So, why?

I'm thinking something happened to Bert's after Reiner returned. Maybe they committed suicide for more Reiner suffering.
Annie's dad will definitely be relevant at some point.

It would be pretty funny desu

>Unless Pieck is an Ackerman
Retard.

Is a meme, also there is a high chance that Paradis lost Eren because he went on his own, they wouldn´t risk to leave Eren so close to Reiner´s group just to deliver a letter.

He's a big guy

>Triggered tumbrlite made a pasta.

Eren went renegade, he's never been one to think things through.

>Reiner
>dad
But he doesn't want anything to do with Reiner

Who's on top?

Eren. Reiner is the ultimate bottom.

I mean annie's father

BRAY seems to be playable in this one

I really want to see Reiner's halfsiblings, if he has any.

>Pieck Ackerman

Pieckerman

Was Bert the only BRA that wasn't a crackpot?

>Pieck Carolina
ftfy

His madness went deeper than RA's.

Pieck Prettybum

>thundersticked by Sasha, Connie, Hanji and Mikasa
>beat up by Eren, Mikasa, Annie, Porco, Zeke and Sasha
>Cut with blades by manlet, Mikasa, Hanji
Reiner should have just pulled the trigger

He hasn't been ruined by Armong and shitted on by Eren yet.

>Pieck Actshun

>He's asking us, why did I tell you that before I hanged myself?
He's all kinds of fucked up

RE will have a House´s ending.

Why did Reiner fight to save Annie when she would leave him to die without a second thought if he was captured?

>he hasn't been ruined by Armong
He will be.

He and Bertolt cared about their tsundere friend.

She's his little imouto, it doesn't matter how much she hates him, he always cares for her.

Bottoming is the one thing he doesn't job at.

>walk into room
>see this
What do?

Maybe he felt compelled to try and rescue her because of guilt for Marcel's death?

For your sake

Annie doesn't hate Reiner, she's just frustrated by all his fuck-ups and hypocrisy.

What Paradis is going to do when Marley starts attacking with planes?
I think they adapted the 3dmg to be used against planes. The paradis soldier hook into the plane and boards it like a pirate ship boarding an enemy ship. Then the soldier kills the pilot, throws the plane against its friends, and goes to the next plane.
I mean, that's early XX century. These planes fly at 100 km/h max. How fast does the current 3dmg goes anyway? They could've improved the 3dmg to have small bursts of gas acting like a jetpack for assistance. I'm sure Armin would come up with something like that

Say that he's getting Reiner BROWNED.

Replace gun with dick

I mean, it would look bad for him being the cause of losing TWO titans to the bumpkins of the walls who didn't even know how titans worked.
When you look back, Paradis is pretty hardcore.

Consolehiswounded heart

Not really, they only won because of blatant asspulls.

Turn into Gabi and beg him not to.

Go away because I don't give a fuck.

I thought this manga was survival horror about man-eating giants. I never asked for this political drama horseshit.

Why do they disrespect Queen Historia so badly with those shitty uguu poses

Repeat "no balls" several times in a mocking tone then laugh when he inevitably failed at killing himself

>Big guy

I can't believe there's no edit yet.

She still in Krista mode at this point

Of course fujos had to make this one.

>i.imgur.com/oEp3G5x.jpg

There is!

When they first tried to kidnap Eren during the Female Titan arc, why didn't Reiner and Bert helped Annie and revealed themselves?
When Annie catch up with Reiner, he should've joined her and they should've killed everyone in the way.
Annie alone wiped out Levi's squad. If the three titans were there, no fucking way they wouldn't have killed everyone of the survey corps.

I too would like an explanation to this. It's possible Reiner and Bort wanted to keep their cover in case Eren didn't have the coordinate.

More lewd Pieck please.

ReinerxSweetReleaseofDeath when?

>I think they adapted the 3dmg to be used against planes
>mfw
Sounds too over the top for Isayama though

Armin aura´s retardation. Annie also could have killed Armin and she didn´t. I don´t think capture Eren was that hard honestly.

Because they didn't want to kill their comrades? Let's not forget that Annie a shit with no remorse, she probably enjoys killing innocent people

I wonder if Eren's the only one to have snuck into Marley?

>Manlet likes to fujos
>Reiner likes to gays
>Pieck likes to lazy men
Seriously just get over it, I don´t care about fujos.

>Because they didn't want to kill their comrades
Nice try but remember that it was Reiner's idea to blow up another wall.

>Reiner is a parallel to Armin.
Kek.

Reiner got more shit in his life, Armin was so annoying even his parents tried to leave him.

Lads, remember that theory about titan forms and bonds? Zeke's monkey toy, Grisha's viking books and so on?

It's a common practice between royals and VIPs to hire/recruit exceptionally high persons to serve as their personal guard.
youtube.com/watch?v=0AZTSp-5BQA

Reiner has no talent though.

Everything could have been avoided if BR just threw Eren to the Titans in the trees.

>exceptionally high persons

Does that mean that Eren was obsessed with having abs?

Compared to the other warriors. Compared to all the cadets on the continent he was one of the best.

he might as well be, I doubt anyone would go along with his reckless plan of getting the founding titan into enemy territory

what's the approx. radius of armin's retardation aura?

Yes, he saw Mikasa's abs and was like" I want those abs too."

Eren with his 3/10 ran away from him and now he seems to have a brain.

It's forever griting teeth in rage.

Anywhere near the walls.