White Ethnosate or Asian wife?

Which do you choose?

Asian girls are overrated

Castiza Wife

Why is everyone's race mixing guilty pleasure disgusting dog looking fucks

At least castzios are into European Culture and got European in them

Neither. Asian hookers. Fuck getting married.

>3

Why not a blend?

persians aren't asian

y is it always twice, not tht im against it or anhthing

White ethnostate implies white non-degenerate wife so obviously white ethnostate.

anyone that chooses the asian over the blonde is low test. I'd seed her womb ten time over.

the ethnostate is literally going to be 50% based white girls
it'll be paradise for that alone

>weeb slide thread

>having a really robotic and autistic taiwanese gf

Muslim loli.

A few months ago, I might have said that asian women are overrated and that racial loyalty should be a guiding principle. Now I'm pretty sure I want to create the perfect society with only white men and asian women. Strange how quickly that changed

We love TWICE here

not her fault she cant speak korean

t. roastie
Stacy Slater detected

What caused the change of heart?

asian wife pls

>posting the fake one

I thought I was a le 56% mutt so I guess I'll be fucking that tight yellow shit.

>Which do you choose?

Eurasian ethnostate.

German ethnostate

then conquer Asia and create harems for all German soldiers

>asians
>religious
o i am laffin

Fpbp

How about neither?

We could make a tech society of WM/AF. We have tech wombs that create more white bois and asian girls.

Have you heard of Elon 'weeb' Musk, USA future president?

This but unironically.

yes but we can like >1 group

t. small dicked soyboy cuck and closet pedo

Gook breeder goblins are ugly af.

I just want someone that'll love me.

Almost all the women in my college's small group bible study were East Asian. Asians were only 12% of the school, whites 70%.

I don't care
google it and put your beliefs to the test fags. you won't

fuck off juan

It's not my fault that western women like yourself have made your own status so down-into-the-ground.

Honestly. UK women are disgusting.

One problem is that asians look very similar and that there's too damn many of them. If you're in China with your chinese gf and you lose her in a crowd of people you will not be able to find her again. Something to think about

Give me the basic gestalt

Why were the Christian girls in my college mostly Asian? Why weren't the white girls there if whites were 70% of the college?

which means if something happens to her, she's easily replaced. isn't redundancy a good thing?

same here bro

>LE SOY BOY PLS MAKE LOVE TO ME IM A DESPERATE ROASTIE LARPING AS A NATIONALIST
no one cares, loser.

i like pretty women of all races. meanwhile, cunts like you are just not appealing

why do you whitebois like those asian chicks? they have bodies of ten year olds and they eyes dead

>intelligent
>capable of creating civilizations
>relatively attractive
>light skin
Eh, close enough.

Asian waifu

why can you extrapolate the religiousness of asians in general and whites in general with one small group bible study?

>koreans

Literally plastic. The only Asians you could ever consider wifing is a Nip.

t.faggot nigger

fpbp
pic related is what the average asian women look like
also saged and reported

Men outside the top 15% aren't invisible to them before 30.

Why is it always framed that a white ethnostate would be 100% white instead of just a significant majority?

the blonde looks like a man and has had lip injections, very disgusting yet typical of a white woman

Top kek

Where does the "body of a kid" meme come from? Asian women generally have lower hip to waist ratios than women of other races.

Answer my question. Why were the marriage candidates mostly Asian at a mostly white college? If you wanted me to marry white, you would have addressed the issue of young Christian Asian women tying down white men while we are young.

is that a roided up version of RamzPaul?

ITT: mad roasties

>lower hip to waist ratios

that means closer to 1

fuck you retard

>this

Fuck an asian woman once in a while has no problem. Now for marriage, a white one is always preferred.

my problem with nips is they basically stop developing young. no hips, no ass, no tits, and you'll have to pay for some braces to fix those teef as well.

i need big titties on my woman so I'll go with Polish gene stock

japan is superior

tzuyu is so boring and bland how could any guy actually like her

Who's to say the white girl numbers aren't conflated with boomer whites, thus unsuitable for a young white guy to marry? Post the data for 18-21 women, the marriageable range.

Very cute woman.

I hope she finds a nice asian husband so she can continue her beauty and culture instead of diluting hers.

In the meantime, I'll enjoy a nice beautiful white woman so I can do the same.

I'd always take busting nuts over having neighbors.

Any good white ethnostate is going to enjoy cordial relations with the respectable Japanese anyway. Ambassadorial marriages will not be frowned upon. Both.

white ethnostate, don't blame me

this, especially asian-americans

How about White Ethnostate with Asian mistress on the side.

I know: Islamic white ethnostate so you can have both and keep the black man down.

Ethno, but can't I have a white Japanese too?
They are so fine and tiny
Especially the tiny part.

Asian females are usually in the .6-.7 range. White females usually in the .8-1 range, similar to kids.

let's just agree to let attractive people race mix. actually let's just all agree to let ugly people and dumb people die out

all you fucking losers posting Asian celebrities and fawning over them.

Do you think the average Asian girl looks like them?

boring is a codeword for comfy

true, although she is better than most western women, in terms of wife material.

>less than 1
>hip : waist
So smaller hips than waists kek?

ITT

so you mean waist to hip

source me pham

Asians are objectively more ugly on average than white girls. They all look the same and like bugs.

this shit i the result of weeaboo degenerate shit going on since a while, Asian are NOT white, they are fucking yellow people, Whites came from europeans, there is not other white, what the fuck is wrong with all of you.
All this hype about asian wife shit is clearly a cuck fantasy developed for too much anime, get over it motherfuckers, you need to re take control over your heritage, included women, yo need to take care about the fuckinfg white woman degeneracy, if you choose yellow pussy over white pussy you will wipe the white race, you stupid cunts.

White ethnostate by a long shot. No woman could ever be attracted to me, regardless of race.

asian gfs are perfect and very cute! my asian gf only had to do 36 hours of facial surgery last week which was awesome i got to spend more time with her.

Newsflash: All women wear makeup

truth post ^

Herro father

C H I N E S E
P E A K
P E R F O R M A N C E