What is your dream, user?

What is your dream, user?
Is it a sad dream?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KoFSQeOAYz4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I dream for the day anime dies. I want to be here when everyone spergs out including me. I want studios to fall week after week with people worrying who will be next. I want animator crying on their twitters that they are homeless snow. I want an anime genocide.

So we share the same dream? Subarashii!

I want YKK to get the localisation it deserves.

Just to be happy.

Yet again no one has watched this shit.

I dream of hugging OP for his shit taste in media players.

my dream is to explore the space in a spaceship/robot, reason which is why i choose to be an engineer, sadly i was born too early, so i can only watch the stars from my window and accept the fact that isnt meant to be true.

To be truly free.

>explore the space in a spaceship
That's just dumb. 99.999% of all space exploration is just looking at never-changing screens - and keeping the ship operational. The latter part might be interesting to an engineer, but don't get any false hopes about zipping through the galaxy.

to live long enough for amazing (anime) vr, if it's shit I'll kms

that's exactly what i realized after seeing physics and shit, but god damn, reality!

I wish Cross Ange didn't crash and burn

I dreamed of the genocide of normalfaggotry from this board.

to have enough money so I can live my life however I want without ever having to go to work again for the rest of my life
I just wanna read manga and play vidya and collect action figures forever
I want to eat my favorite foods whenever I want
I want to hire a maid so I never have to clean the house or do laundry/dishes or take out the trash

there is nothing in particular I'm passionate about so I basically want a life of doing what makes me happy without worrying about money

a big dream, I know

Gun X Sword isn't particularly good.

Becoming a physician and live a somewhat useful life of service to others.

>That's just dumb. 99.999% of all space exploration is just looking at never-changing screens - and keeping the ship operational.
And I'll never even get a chance at it.

The ending was extremely satisfying.

Don't fucking do this i tell you. It's all bullshit, i'm about to graduate as a physician as well and i can tell you that's not a worthy reason to do it.

The job of a medic is to detect disease, remember the treatment and write it down, nothing else. If you love rote memorization of arbitrary numbers and tables of parameters in order to diagnose, go ahead. But if it's to serve people what you seek, become a teacher, a psychologist or whatever.

An apocalypse zombie honestly, it would be awesome, too bad it's impossible. I really hope the sun explodes like people is saying.

I don't know. My parents were poor, hence I used to dream I would one day have the money so I wouldn't meet the same future my parents did. Well....it did come to pass....and I'm financially independent, only now I realize I'm too much of a fuck-up to use the money for anything.
I spent so much time thinking about attaining money I failed to think about what I'd use it for. Could be worse....I guess....

user in 3 years into the career now I know what im getting into.
I didn't meant that being a physician would be the only way of doing service to others.
But whats up with you?

> Can't use money
Drugs. Whores. Travel. Real estate. There's no shortage of places to spend an abundant excess of money.

Give it to me and I'll plan a bunch of Sup Forums-related bullshit with drinks and drugs for the both of us.

I don't have any dreams like aspirations, but I did have a dream last night that Courtney Barnett and Slash did a duo concert but Slash taught guitar to the audience the entire time instead of playing and it made Courtney really mad.

With how worthless assembly-line prescription-mill healthcare is as a patient I'm not surprised to see jaded professionals. Every time I've seen someone for something more complicated than an injury has been a joke, a blanket diagnosis and an indefinite prescription to treat the symptoms.

Figure out what I want to do with my life

Yo same, but I'm leaning towards "absolutely fucking nothing" what about you?

I don't know, but I want to rage it.
youtube.com/watch?v=KoFSQeOAYz4

I dream to be happy and loved

>explodes
It will slowly grow and kill all life on Earth if Earth remains in its current orbit, then it will shrink again and become a boring dwarf.

SPICE AND WOLF SEASON 3
KINO GOT HERS, C'MON JAPAN

I tried a bunch of ideas and they all crashed and burned.

I know I have talents but at the same time I feel useless almost every day now.

> current orbit
But the hot side of earth spins towards the trailing side of its orbit. Passive heat release will cause more photons to leave the trailing side than the leading edge, creating a constant orbital thrust that will expand Earth's orbit until it finally gets swallowed up by the red giant

Have you ever stepped in a hospital yet? The actual work is very different from a physiology class. You may like how the body works and such, you may enjoy helping people out, but more often than you would like to, no, every fucking day all the fucking time you will be facing something a bit more than meat dolls, people who are too weak to reason with, who can't describe the symptoms well, who can't remember anything at all, leaving you with nothing to start with but what you see, and it's very difficult to find anything at all from just physical examination. You have to look at the lab results which you must memorize, remember all the fucking diagnostic possibilities and know what makes each differ, and memorize the entire table of diagnostic criteria for the disease you're looking for, and then remember the dose for the shit.

This is a job better suited for a computer, i feel i waste my human properties by doing what a fucking algorithm can do better. When everyone's too deep in the mud to realize what shit they got into, they realize the people aren't worth it, really it doesn't make one difference, the results are too slow to see and most of the time it's failure, and so they turn to shit elitism of who can memorize more arbitrary shit. However, i dont have a choice anymore. Slaveship starts on january, that's two years more to graduate, and i'm another physician more unable to find a job. The pay is shit where i live anyways so, yes, it was a big mistake when i could have chosen a short degree instead.

To fight back against the horde that threatens my last hole in the internet,a one man war against an eldrich amalgamation of normalfag and ironicfag culture that clashes against the bulwark that is Sup Forums's elitisim and self moderation

I've forgotten

Be a high school girl and play in the light music club.

You're like those IJA soldiers holed up in caves in Guam for thirty years

The war's over dude
We lost

>vlc

Get the entire blu ray subbed collection of all iron chef japan.

anno to climb mt Everest and never return.
miyazaki to go back to his home planet
saigado to stop doing eva doujins and go back to kof.

To get some sort of lethal disease and die because I'm to much of a coward to commit suicide.

I wanted humanity to reach other stars but I was too lazy to science.
So now I dream about benevolent AI overlord solving all our problems and AI robowaifus.

My dream is to live forever honestly. Life is shitty, but something tells me that dying sucks.

>something tells me that dying
Kek, you were fine being dead for milliards of years before your birth, what makes you think it will be worse after?
>live forever
Without solving some brain mechanics, like perception time dilation with aging, 10 years will fly like a second for you at some point far into your eternal life.
It'd be a fucking torment and you would strive to end it much sooner than it comes to that.

Attend Mogra.

dying != death

Last night I had a dream where I was taking the train with my family. When we arived at the station we weren't allowed to leave the train because it turns out there were ants covering almost every surface and everybody on the train. So we had to wait there with ants crawling everywhere until an exterminator came. The exterminator only had some wet wipes to get rid of the ants and had to leave and come back every time he ran out. It was honestly a much more annoying experience than a sad one.

This, those anime café things and comiket. I can die happy after blowing my money on weaboo shit I'll never touch again.

How do you know?
Sure it's painful but you never got so sick that you thought you're gonna die?
It's the same but you really die in the end.
You pulled through the sickness or injury - you'll be fine pulling though dying too!
You would do well to weaken your ego a bit before you die, otherwise it'll make this particular experience pretty excruciating.
Giving up all the shit you've put value in all your life withing 5-10 minutes on deathbed is no joke, better get rid of it gradually beforehand.

>vlc

Living like this

>How do you know?
Because of how the words are defined.
Dying is the process by which a living organism turns into a dead organism.
Death is just a state of affairs.

I thought this was an isekai jesus thing for a minute.

There are a variety of services that would gladly make this process less painful by an order of magnitude.
Last time I checked one that accepted foreign patients was running in Switzerland with price under $8k including a transfer.
You wouldn't be suiciding either: everything will be done by professionals.

From /tg/. This one is the most memorial for me out of myriads make your choice game threads.

The only problem with the whole thing is that they never get any positive feedback.
Nobody ever leaves behind a comment like "A+, would die again".

>enter collective consciousness of human race
That would be Hell.

They are only starting accepting foreign patients now, relatives are allowed to remain until very end.
They can provide feedback alright.

Yea man, the worst choice imo.

For me, the top list would be:
1. Fisher King
2. Nakama
3. The road eternal

I'd probably go for:
1. Healer
Sounds like Mushishi, I liked it.
2. The Road Eternal
Sounds like Kino no Tabi, I liked it too.

Road eternal is objectively the best choice.

Censoship laws get btfo, it will be a glorious day
It's gonna happen someday right?

Careful though. Though virtuous and noble, being a healer is a national treasure beyond tons of gold.

Countries will do whatever they can to brainwashed/forced you to work for them. Especially in a warmonger countries/kingdom.

Secrecy and furtiveness is a must to avoid standing out and detection.

>keikakus
A nice side dish.
>force to work
Forcing someone to do X - is bullshit.
To take action or inaction consciously requires a will and decision, nobody can make a decision for a person on his will, decision and action.
E.g. you can be force-fed molten lead, but nobody really can force you to do it yourself.
They can try to persuade you do it yourself by blackmail or threats.

I find it hard to believe that someone with such power can really be forced to to shit they don't want.

Yeah man, I agree. But I have to put it to my 3rd list, because in some adventuring manga, like Kino no Tabi, there's place, or at least universe, where you best not visit.

I am afraid if I once get into a version of earth where Eldritch creature runs free or get captured at mortally dangerous places..

>Eldrich Creatures
You'd get a Rods of Gods or something in your backpack then.
It also said in the specification that parallel Earth will be populated by humans, but have different historical pasts.

As long as you have the backpack you can get weapons to protect yourself.

In my mind, blackmail or even taking hostage would do the trick, or even get fed false/pruned out information like Reiner, Bertolt, and Annie in Attack on Titan.

Yeah, but it doesn't make my body immortal. I may have like a gatlin gun or a rocket launcher, but if the enemy snipe me from far away, I'd be dead. Or maybe landmine. Or other kind of hidden evil machination I can't imagine about.

Hey, it's an adventure.

You're just there to visit not to start WWIII, user. Just don't mess with the powers that be and you'll be ok.

We are like the dreamer, who dreams and then lives inside the dream.

True man. I like seeing new places, interacting with people, learning their culture, seeing new stuffs.

But what really jeeved me off of this option is the fear that thee next adventure I'll have shall be my last and doomed one. 'The road eternal' choice doesn't allow you to stay in one place, no matter how perfect and heavenly it is, and eventually you'll have to move on or else get pruned out like a dried grape.

>next adventure I'll have shall be my last and doomed one.
So?
You can catch a stray brick in your head next time you go out for groceries.
That doesn't stop you from getting your cabbages, right?

After all your travelling you'll end up wanting to go back to one place more than any other place. You go there and die a happy life wherever you choose to, hopefully with all the people you've met there in your deathbed to say goodbye to you.
Better than being a NEET anyway ;_;.