Dragon Ball Super

Cauli thread! What will happen to /ourgirl/? Will pic related become canon? Not an edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2LJg9UvoKvk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fight me, Jiren!

>Canon
No.

>what will happen to her
Erasure.
>will pic related become canon
Nope, she got the Blue balls and was confirmed not ready for it in one of the most satisfying moments in the tournament so far.
Try again in 5 years assuming you survive past the next 30 minutes, Turdlifla.

Reminder that Toei is shit.

>Lack of faith in best girl
Pathetic!

If she is so best as you say why is she so scarcely liked? People everywhere hate her and her autistic little sis possibly even more.

>Scarcely liked
Source or it's bullshit. Most people I know like her.

Reminder that weaboos have standards so low that they think 2 FPS shit is good animation.
Anime truly was a mistake.

gonna take a shit brb

Well whatever minuscle group of people you can possibly know is no source either.
The fact that only waifufags here post her (and are quite obnoxious too) is proof people in general don't care about her or hate her.

She'll become Goku's student instead of Uub, EoZ will be non-canon, GT will be retconned even further, and Pan will look up to "Auntie Cauli" as a big sister figure

Good.

>she might not get to beat the shit out of Caulifla

It's not fair, bros.

Source.... or it's bullshit.

ok im back

HAAAAAHH?
youtube.com/watch?v=2LJg9UvoKvk

Replace Kale with Caulifla.

This 58 seconds webm has more animation than the entire Dragon Ball Z Super run.

>Dragon Ball Z Super
nice bait

Would people like Caulifla more if she wasn't chained to Powerlevelfag Waifubait The Lesbian

>Uses Sup Forums to try to prove people everywhere hate her
Wew
>Miniscule
Couldn't be more wrong.

It's called being a sheltered babby.

kiero

>>Miniscule
>Couldn't be more wrong.
Kek.

>Chained
?

No need to, Godhan has already gone and done it (and better).

Every time Caulifla tries to get a scene to herself Bitchroly whines that she's not in the shot with her. Let the damn character work on her own.

>Gohanfags autistically screeching because Caulifla exists
What else is new

>Not an edition
if you are concerned your thread may be deleted for "edition", then maybe don't make a thread that can easily be seen as such?

Easily solved by DQ'ing the both of them. The sooner the better.

The better question is why aren't you doing the same as us and p much everybody else.

I'm not asking if you hate Caulifla, I'm asking if you think Kale's constant presence worsens her in your eyes

Never ever, she sucks and Goku already told her that she will not achieve it.

GODhan will be getting a new transformation though

You can say nothing about Gohan and Gohanfags show up like rats.
obsessed
O B S E S S E D

I like her.

Gohan is a better character in every single way, Caulifla is pure shit.

Why? barely any tits, no ass, bitchy and ugly, she has nothing good going for her

>timestamp
samefag

CHADhan time!

Just finished the last episode of the english dub.

Now do i wait 2 years for the english dub to catch up, or do i give up and watch the inferior version instead?

Wrong, I would never say anything bad about GODhan

Get outta here you fucking nigger, You're ruining our image

>Why?
Big hair, baggy pants, Piccolo shoes, tomboy

fuck off

You should just wait if you whine about it being the "inferior" version

You wish you could get pussy like this

Nothing that you said seems to be attractive, it seems to me that you have shit taste

Yes it does help make her even worse, since two of them at the same time on the big screen is four times as unbearable as only one of 'em. Turdlifla is still shit even on her own though.

Hi there Caulifalse flag, still at it?

Is this what I think it is?

I don't know what to say. I don't even dislike Gohan. I think all characters are cool in their own way. So get out my thread, faggot.

Caulifla's alright but her tits are too big

Just admit that Gohan is superior in every way to Caulifla and i will leave the thread

I just want to know if any other people's dislike of Caulifla comes from the fact that Kale literally demands attention from all sources every time she gets the spotlight.

Imagine if fucking Piccolo was having his fight with 17 and Android 18 just kept complaining about her big brother not paying attention to her.

Fucking imagine if during the Goku versus Tien fight in Dragon Ball, Chiaoutzu interrupted halfway through and started crying.

>If one post comes more than a minute after another one, it's a samefag
Are you autistic?

>he thinks he owns the thread just because he started it

As expected of Caulipedos.

Pedro this is an American hosted website, the age of consent isn't 12 here

Look at this. This is what you will never have.

GODhan forever

Its a normal question, why are you mad?

Let's talk about CHADhan's other achievement

FUCKING SATAN'S DAUGHTER

>or do i give up and watch the inferior version instead?
why would you say "inferior version". all it does is already lower the discussion and incites sub vs dub shit

How many of you wanted that sweet pussy? Too bad, SON FUCKING GODHAN BEAT YOU TO IT

You know, I wouldn't be surprised if for drama purposes the fatcat universe was erased in order to job some hype Goku's climax battle.

However, at the same time I don't have enough faith in the show writers to capable of building up suspense like that.

It's not attractive, it's just cool looking you know, it makes for a fun Saiyan design

I don't care if you're a caulicuck, you've got nothing on this

Why does Cauliflower make Ricefags so upset?

It's pretty much confirmed it's a big nothing happens in the tournament until the special begins. It seems like universes 6a and 7 will both have their current 8 fighters there, too. Seems like they really want a lot of fodder for Jiren to break through.

None of this changes the fact that Godhan has the SWEETEST, TIGHTEST MOIST LOLI PUSSY AT HIS CALL

AND SHE LOVES EVERY SECOND OF IT

You're not fooling anybody Caulipedo.

No seriously where did this shitposting rivalry come from?

This gif is fucking glorious, saved

Why would a Caulifla fan derail a Caulifla thread with Pan hentai?

Too much perfection.

Because people started to shit on Caulifla while praising Gohan?

Caulifla was first introduced right after the Gohan episodes and he was the topic for most of the threads until it became about the Freeza leaks, Caulifaggots began attacking him with wakey wakey shit for attention and they responded in kind.

They're both shit. How much longer until goku transforms?

>It was all theys fault. Gohanfags dindu nuffin!
Glorious

But it's true

These are actual /trash/ teir threads, and should be wiped from the face of Sup Forums. There are hardly any posts here that aren't indisputable cancer.

No they're not, only Turdlifla is.

But that's the truth?

The thread is about a character, you stupid piece of shit.

It's clearly a general, and a very trashy one.

Hall to the live status retails

Reminder

U11 is childs play compared to REAL Justice!

This is not a fucking general. It's a Caulifla thread.

She will be equal to base Goku and then one episode later she will beat Vegate blue.
Vegetabros will like this.

Lets be honest that scene was animated even better than what the BNHA girls have done too.

>It's Caulifla
And it's trash, notice a theme yet?

>Not an edition
Yeah, sure.

It was good before the Gohanfags showed up. Funny how that works.

Honest question. What's the likelihood of this arc delivering in the end?

No one cares about Caulifla or lewdfags.

What's important is this:
Episode 108 – Will Freeza betray?
This episode is called “Freeza and Frost! Intersecting Evil?!” Freeza looks for his next opponent. Elsewhere, Gohan is up against Jemez and they are having a tough battle.

Freeza watches and smirks at Gohan getting beaten up and Universe 7 team members feel that Freeza has betrayed them. It will be interesting to see what Freeza has in mind against the team.

Episode 109 – Jiren vs. Goku
The installment is titled “The Strongest Enemy Bears Down on Goku! Now’s the Time to Fire! A Surefire Genki-Dama!!” And this appears to be the longest title of any “Dragon Ball Super” episode so far. In the installment, Gohan has a tough battle while Ribrianne and Son Goku continue their fight. Ribrianne, desperately, wants to win the Tournament of Power so that she can become a Goddess and revered by humanity. She gives her all and attacks Goku. Elsewhere, Jiren of Universe 11, who has been conserving his powers, goes into action and appears in front of Goku. Jiren’s “unthinkable colossal ki” startles Goku and another fighter. Can Jiren’s colossal ki take down Goku?

No, the thread was trash from the single moment that OP even considered that Caulifla would get Super Saiyan Blue, something that's so fucking stupid it should never be even possible.

All of these threads follow a pattern. Caulifla posts invite Gohanfags who shit everything up. Sometimes a Gohanpedo appears.

>Being this assblasted

Do we have a Jirenfriend?

>GODhan survived the fight against the yardrat
>Ribrianne possibly attacked him in revenge

CHADHAN CONFIRMED BABY

Very low.

Defend this superfags.

>No one cares about Caulifla
Now that's what I have been saying.

You think it was good for a whole 4 posts? What if it was actually zero of them?

Also this. It's all the fault of those stupid spoilers that fortunately turned out false but still sparked a meme regardless.