Would you rather

be trapped inside PPD or Conrevo?

What if Pani Poni Dash is just a dream by Earth-chan?

Conrevo only if I get Kikko-sama as my mistress.

Or perhaps Concrete Revolutio is just a dream by a little genius girl from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology

I see same guy.

Conrevo pls.

Remove foxes

Earth chan says to not listen to witches because they're evil. Earth chan is never wrong.

Or is she?

He's a nerd.
Things happen when you let nerds do what they want.

CONREVO

Mind you, conrevo is still stuck in the early 70s. That means that they don't have the internet yet. Although with comic superscience and magick together, they ought to be able to create it a decade earlier.

Conrevo's world is just cooler. Giant beasts, superheros, etcetera. Daily life seemed to be the same mundane shit it is here, except with kaijus.

You just described being a student in Becky's class. There's not a single thing that happened in Conrevo that Ichijo couldn't cause single handedly.

And with robots settling their differences by shooting groundmelting laserbeams and exploding missiles at each another for some small ideological differences.
True, it would be a very interesting place to be.

PPD has its share of kaijus and robots. The worlds are more similar than you'd think.

One of them has Rei, the other one hasn't. Easy as fuck choice.

Perhaps PPD is set in the future of CR?

PPD

I miss ConRevo so much.

Does it make Becky into Earth-chan with amnesia? Rebuilt and reactivated as an eleven year old genius?

Perhaps.
And once the world is in need of superhuman beings of JUSTICE, her true memory will resurface.

PPD. Becca and I could reminisce about our days at MIT.

conrevo but i want superpowers of some description. not lame-ass mountain horse ones either

Would you settle with being the incredible Human Man?

It's the only way to explain pictures like this.