Is marriage an instititution women use to snare a mans resources

So that he cant just cut her loose and run when she loses her looks in her 30s? I feel like marriage is only a good idea for the woman.

well, I have basically no resources while the gf makes like 100k a year. and we are planning on getting married. So idk

Hey, Chad

Weird how that happens. Knew one guy that was an unemployed, crippled, hardcore drug addict and alcoholic, that would cheat on his fiance with trannies during his benders. His fiance was a beautiful surgeon who went to one of the best medicals schools in the country, she was cool as shit too.
I don't even think he knew why she stayed with him.

>b-but muh hypergamy

No, it allows families to be created and kids to be raised properly. If you don't want to marry or have a child because there are risks, it's your choice.

FYI dude this is more common than you think. The historically typical relationship is one where the male assumes the adult/father/dominant role while the female assumes the child/submissive role. There are plenty of examples of basically the opposite though where the woman assumes the dominant/mother/adult role and the male assumes the child/submissive role. It is not based on looks in most scenarios. Also, the chad stereotype does not usually apply to men that assume a submissive role, usually submissive men are physically weaker with softer features.....

Yes

my wife earns more than me

>I don't even think he knew why she stayed with him.

he could sling dick like a champ

also marriage is really fucking dumb if you want a family get a surrogate and have nannies raise your kids while you fuck arch conservative asian trannies

literally a pink haired feminist with 300 cats.

Womens holes dry up if the man's pimp hand weakens even for a second. Too drunk to post stats to back it up but 75% divorce chance if the woman makes more and 90% after a bariatric surgery (woman loses weight and "rediscovers herself" a.k.a. jumps back on chad dick)

>He thinks women only go after resources, not personality

nah mate, just a nerdish type with some traditionalist thinking.

meh I think we are both equally important in calling the shots in the relationship so to speak. She is definitely more commanding than my mom is towards my dad for example. I don't think I care because things work well between us. I don't think everything is so black and white.

Yes, but until a century ago it was for the man to snare the woman's family's resources after paying off a dowry

Does a bear shit in the woods?

Hey, Dannyboy. Go check your YouTube comments. I posted a surprise for you there (^:

MGTOW is for selfish, nihilistic homosexuals.

A marriages where women are paying, do you know why that is?

>because they're ugly hoes paying for quality dick that wouldn't otherwise marry them.

Seen this rarely with black women too, the ones with some IQ have the tendency to buy themselves a worthless dirtbag boyfriend/husband. However them being women most of those type of relations go into the gutter as soon as a kid is born. Because the woman feels she is owed.

Its rare but women will do this if they have the purchasing power.

Women used to have a lot more to offer men than their bodies. They could cook, clean, raise children, and offered support for their husbands. Now all they offer is their vaginas so yes, marriage literally has no benefits for men these days.

Not any longer.
The feminist road show is killing just about everything in its wake.
Including marriage.

It used to be a way for men to ensure paternity. Now they banned paternity tests in France

ROASTIES GETTING TOASTY

You forgot to call us virgin neckbeards.

i don't understand your point. someones gotta fuck the soyboys

No, marriage is a union so women can furfil their purpose as breeders.

no marriage is to ensure the man stays for the kids and the kids get the man's last name
marriiage is a promise to god to stay faithfull and love each other forever as long as one lives.

Its also to ensure you can't get disowned by inlaws family because when a child more likely
born the family is suppose to be stronger with marriage.

where the fuck did this selfish Other thing OP talking about thing come about?

t.traditional chrsitain male

Marriage was good for everyone. It is the beast way to rear children. It allowed men garunteed sex and assured them that the children they were investing in were their own. The institution has been degraded to near worthlessness. Perhaps if you marry a virgin in an Amish church that doesn't allow divorce you might make something good out of it.

Not if you do it right. Be poor and get some loaded chick to marry you.

No, you faggot. Marriage is an institution used to ensure stable family bonds for raising of functioning children capable of taking the reins of society as they grow into adults.

hail satan

OP's view is the reasonable conclusion from the ahistorical perspective a young person would develop growing up and merely observing marriage as is now.

What you describe is historically the case, and I would argue the ideal but increasingly appears unsustainable with the emancipation of women. They can just get all the benefits and security from the state instead.

You can just cut her loose, it's called divorce. Just learn to manage your property wisely heheh...if you catch my drift heh...

Marriage is meant for having children, from that context it is good to raise kids in a stable family... The less kids she has, the worse off the deal.

You either marry a woman in her early 20s... Have her last for 10 years then turn into el goblino....

Or you marry her just before she hits the wall at 30.

If all women have to offer is their looks, which is mostly the case, then yes it is a terrible deal.

Should there be a weekly MGTOE general on Sup Forums where we post our money/houses/holes we currently fuck (without spending money)

I myself can contribute enough pics to fill half a thread every week. Who want to see the sluts I pull and pics of them in front of my fireplace?

yes, completely, that's the only reason. it was in fact invented by women. better show all those fucking pigeon bitches by dying alone.

I see. *sigh*
its problaby "liberalism" fault as usual
dusgusting that people think like the OP.

this is why traditionalism needs to come back.

THEN DON'T FUCKING GET MARRIED THEN YOU FUCKING UGLY VIRGIN FAGGOT

Haha, spotted the roastie!
Hows youre yeast infection, Hilary?

ITT: desperate virgins trying to justify their shitty experiences or lack thereof with women.

Marriage is fucking amazing when you find the right one. Couldn't imagine living a cold, empty life by myself, or even worse, one where I go hang out with a bunch of single losers as I single handedly let my genes die with me.

The only thing disgusting in this thread is you. Dont forget to pull the trigger, you know, when your pointing a gan at yourself, its really fun.

Why not just have kids?
Why sell your soul to a marital contract?
Are you exceedingly unintelligent?

Originally marriage was an institution designed to redirect female and male sexual energy towards civilization building by restricting female promiscuity, providing female security, and men knowledge of paternity by getting both parties to agree to only sleep with each other and to stay together "through sickness and health, til death do us part"

It has been subverted by leftists and turned into a method for the state to usurp the family as the nuclear aspect of a country in order to get fractured poor individuals hooked on welfare and secured as a voting population.

It is, but somehow you must man up and marry that hoe

having children out of wedlock is the #1 fastest way to poverty

kek what a bitch

Because my wife is a source of happiness, sex, moral support, etc. And a child can't be properly raised by one person. They are meant to learn how to become adults by their mother and father.

>So that he cant just cut her loose and run when she loses her looks in her 30s? I feel like marriage is only a good idea for the woman

That's because you're an idiot. The purpose of marriage isn't so that you can have the freshest boner you can conceive of, it's to build a family and create a stable environment in which to raise the next generation. Kids who don't grow up in a functional traditional family are less functional and equipped to deal with life as adults.

That being said, if you don't want to have kids, then marriage isn't for you anyways, and probably your DNA is better off not being passed on.

What are you talking about?

WIDF shill

Gee I wonder who's behind this post

>We need the maximum amount of sex possible while we still have force, until the last moment. For us, sex comes first and love second. For them, the contrary happens: love comes first. But understand it well: in most of the time, they don’t want to give love, want only to receive it and giving in return the minimum necessary to keep us tied by desires, by the feelings and passion. They have a double desire. Desire the serfdom of the weak and the protection of the strong. Want to dominate the moron and needy to exploit them as husbands, raisers of her offspring at the same time they want to obtain the affection of the insensible males that own harems and are on top of the male hierarchy. The weak, when chained, receive sex, affection and love in minimal quantities, only to satiate to be kept imprisoned.

Yes, marriage is used to exploit beta males

>Euro flag

Are you part of the enriching diversity taking advantage of a stupid white woman afflicted with liberalism and white guilt?

lmao

Stay toasty.

marriage ensures or at least ensured every man with one sexual partner to reproduce with, it eliminated the notion of harems and the top 1% of men hoarding all the women.

thing is now days women are slutting it up and then looking to settle. They get free reign to give into their lust for cock and follow their biological imperatives, while us men can't or don't, so it creates and unfair unbalance that has jaded many men from settling for your "average" western girl.

>The feminine desire is dual: for ardent and savage sex the insensitive womanizers are chosen, promiscuous, bad and cruel persons; for marriage the good, loyal, honest and hard workers are chosen. Therefore, the best part is many times destined to the worthless and the worst part to the politically corrected.

You should marry, boyim

Men only want to marry virgins. We don't want fat feminist whores.

Yes. My ex gfs mother was a whore in her 30s and 40s. She got with some guy in her 30s used him for about 10 years then left him. Then she became a whore some biker. Now she's engaged to some beta MANLET. The only reason the MANLET is with him is because she does threesome's.

just don't make your self out to be used goods, and you are good.

Our economy runs on women taking money from men and spending it on useless products like shoes.

To be fair, virtuous women who are also physically attractive are in short supply. In the US, we are often forced to choose between having a physically attractive woman OR a virgin. Very rarely can we have both. My dad got everything he wanted, because he got married in the 1970's after graduating with an engineering degree. I grew up reading Tolkien and wanted to find a real life Luthien Tinuviel. Turns out, she doesn't exist. Instead I married a pajeet, so I could at least get a woman with a skull shape I found attractive who was also a virgin. It cost me a lot of money and time but I think it was better than marrying a non-virgin or an ugly chic.

You're actually contributing to the problem. Every woman you de-flower makes the market of women smaller for men interested in marriage and family.

Why didn't you get a white woman?

Those girls are going to get fucked anyway, because they are little incorrigible whores. The problem is they have the freedom to make their own decisions. Who gave them that? It wasn't me.

Because I couldn't find one who was a virgin, even in church. If I have to marry an ugly white woman in order to get a virgin then I don't see the point, because an ugly white woman will swallow up my features almost as assuredly as marrying a black woman or a mexican would.

Holy shit you beta faggots are ridiculous.

Humans are naturally polyamorous. Marriage is our way to stifle those insticts. Marriage works FOR you, not against you, dummy.

In the past it was a reason for the betas to continue to invent and build shit and advance civilization. Today, not so much.

you are right about times having changed, and there being a scarcity of qt virgin girls in 1st world countries.
but like I said, virginity is a non issue, my problem is with women who slut it up, and then pretend like they didn't just to settle down.

lucky for them, countless guys are more than willing to give her a go.

no, marriage is for raising white christian families.

go fuck yourself OP

Marriage was an equitable exchange in the days where women stayed home, tended to the housework, childbearing and child rearing. The man would work and provide resources to the woman, she in turn provided him with a stable home and children. Mind you this was in a day and age where bearing children was a very real mortal danger. In order to have an equitable exchange for men's hard labor bringing in resources, women essentially had to put their lives on the line to give that man a family and proper home.

Today there are few dangers to bearing children, and women have forced their way into the workplace in all types of occupations. This is an un-discussed contributing factor to male joblessness and homelessness, especially in occupations which are low skill and low paying. Displacing men doesn't bother these women however, they're vying for all the "great" things they think men have been hoarding by being a wage slave. The joke's sort of on them because it's a horrible life. They decide to have children on their own terms and have no qualms about attempting to hold down a career while also being single mothers. Since the equitable exchange is now gone, what are men see as by such women? Well, aside from living sex toys, men are frequently seen as exploitable sources of free resources to be enjoyed. While she is making money to support herself and her children, she can also use her relationship to extort presents, free dinners, vacations, lavishness in general from men. She does not need to marry this man unless she perceives that he is holding out resources she would like to have access to. In that capacity she sees her pussy as little more than a key to getting what she wants.

Once she has it, if you bother her mildly she will divorce you, take half of your assets, and repeat the process with the next good looking guy.

marriage is a way for beta males to be productive, social and sexually viable.
otherwise you get the trash we have now with 80% of women going after 20% of men.

everyone else is getting scraps.