youtube.com/watch?v=EwyoDN4MY0k
strawpoll.me/13890606
youtube.com/watch?v=4E_4M-FyIB8
youtube.com/watch?v=MC_gDQNIf3s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I will defeat you!

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=k_qxvMhSlfM
>Goku's gonna fight Jiren with this

This is the ending. The fight is probably gonna have Limit Break x Survivor playing during the climax like with Hit

I think it'll be a cool song playing as Jiren and Gokou fight, knowing that it'll be animated good.

Will F play while Frieza is fighting?
youtube.com/watch?v=l-33SkD_tnw

Soon

I really really hope for the sake of my eyes that it ssb kkx20 won't look like total trash the way the times 10 eye cancer looked like way back then.

It's finally our time Jiren boys.

We can hope
What the fuck is this video

This kills the monkeys.

Daily reminder that Dyspo is clearly a fucking rabbit, not a cat, and therefore not the same race as Beerus.

Best Frieza's theme

>Hurr hurr Goku so retarded because he have brain damage
People who say this are retarded. Goku was naive during the early stages of Dragon Ball because he was raised away from civilization not because he was dropped on his head, the only thing that did was change his personality.

>18 happy Krillin saved her in the previous episode
>Happy about their teamwork n shit
>Angry at NotFrieza for one-shotting him,
>A cunt to Krillin in the next episode for no reason
Why is this show SO inconsistent? Jesus fucking christ. I'm a dragonball tard, but it's grating at this point. That, and the inflated powerlevels are kind of hurting my suspension of disbelief a little. SSJB is god-level but yet a character with one of the more common transformations in the series can tank a blast from Goku because reasons. It's almost like none of the conflict and growth matters because no matter how many increasingly stronger enemies Goku fights, low-level shitters are able to keep up.

Episode 108 – Will Freeza betray?
This episode is called “Freeza and Frost! Intersecting Evil?!” Freeza looks for his next opponent. Elsewhere, Gohan is up against Jemez and they are having a tough battle.

Freeza watches and smirks at Gohan getting beaten up and Universe 7 team members feel that Freeza has betrayed them. It will be interesting to see what Freeza has in mind against the team.

Episode 109 – Jiren vs. Goku
The installment is titled “The Strongest Enemy Bears Down on Goku! Now’s the Time to Fire! A Surefire Genki-Dama!!” And this appears to be the longest title of any “Dragon Ball Super” episode so far. In the installment, Gohan has a tough battle while Ribrianne and Son Goku continue their fight. Ribrianne, desperately, wants to win the Tournament of Power so that she can become a Goddess and revered by humanity. She gives her all and attacks Goku. Elsewhere, Jiren of Universe 11, who has been conserving his powers, goes into action and appears in front of Goku. Jiren’s “unthinkable colossal ki” startles Goku and another fighter. Can Jiren’s colossal ki take down Goku?

Left for a week
Heard something about 20x Kaioken
Can someone give me a quick rundown?

He did the same against Frieza and now Kaioken x20 will be back.

See And in edition. People are saying goku will unleash 20x Kaioken or whatever in that moment.

Honestly i think it's just a meme

Reminder for retards
Completed SSB isn't a power boost from regular SSB, it's just the explosive power that a SSB can use at the start but being permanent instead temporal.

cooldown-SSB

Wait is there an episode tomorrow or not?

No. It's a Japanese History special

The song that made RoF possible

Isn't it in the spoilers already?

this shitposting

It shows the new form. But idk anything about Kaioken 20x. Maybe i'm missing something. I'm not on these threads often of the recently.

inb4 it looks the same but with more aura flare.

Goku uses ssb kkx20 on jiren and is still no match for him which leads to him using spirit bomb

Oh rly? Can i get a source? Just wondering

twitter.com/Herms98/status/905722270336729088

All the animal people on Earth are considered part of the same race though.

So it's a repeat of the fight with Freeza

Nice!

LOL their both bald too!

Super would be 100x better if they didn't have Red and Blue hair. Should have just been one God Ki form and used white hair which makes sense since all the kai's have white hair.

It wouldn't have looked retarded, it wouldn't have been confusing as fuck for people getting into it. Just one new form, white hair, god ki. The end.

Kai are their own race, Saiyans aren't Kai so why should they get white hair? Because they've god ki? Gods of destruction don't necessarily need to be Kai

White? But only Zamasu having it is a good thing

Would it be nice if the threads suddenly become about Japanese History too?

Sure, it would be a massive improvement.

That would be super interesting. There will probably some people in this thread who will watch the special. Idk if i will. But i guess it maybe nice to see how japan came to be today . idk

Where is the stream for the special?

HIS NAME IS JIREN
HIS POWER IS MAXIMUM

When is this transformation appearing?

October 8th. That's when the one hour battle begins.

Wasn't it supposed to happen within the double length episode?

The episode 109 spoilers refer to Jiren "finally releasing his conserved energy" and an almost endless supply of ki, doesn't it? That got my noggin joggin'.

>About half of all participants are still left
>Goku vs Jiren is clearly endgame
>At the very start of the tournament, when it was pointed out to Vermouth that Jiren is just standing there doing nothing, Vermouth responded that it's a good sign because that's "Jiren's style"
>When some jobber tried to confront Jiren in that tournament, a mere glare was enough to scare him off
>Toppo constantly insists that he and Jiren retreat from enemies he should be easily able to deal with because they must "conserve energy"

My prediction is that Jiren's gimmick is that he can "charge up" to nearly limitless levels. This is also why U11's strategy appears to make no sense and why Vermouth barely even panicked when half of his team was taken out in one episode: Jiren is the ace in the hole. The longer the tournament goes on, the stronger he gets. Jiren will probably explode after reaching near-maximum ki capacity and knock everyone who doesn't matter out of the arena, only to then focus on Goku.

Screencap this post and check 'em

how are they gonna sell more toys?

I still miss him.

>another Ganos
I seriously hope Toei doesn't do this.

>spirit bomb
>in that nether dimension

the 1 hour special is the last time super has to prove itself. they've been hyping up this faggot since the start of the arc along with goku's new form and they're even making it a 1 hour episode. if this isn't a significant improvement above everything from the super anime so far, just can this shit

>Super would be 100x better if they didn't have Red and Blue hair.
Tell that to Toriyama

what will the gods reaction to jiren going full potato be

Maybe something like this

>Jiren will probably explode after reaching near-maximum ki capacity and knock everyone who doesn't matter out of the arena, only to then focus on Goku
I don't know about the charging part, but I'm betting Jiren is going to know out at least a dozen people right off the bat.

100% Full Power Jiren when?

What will Beerus reaction to Goku surpassing him and Jiren at same time?

anyone wanna bet jiren will look skinny when at full power?

get lost

Jiren has the personality and presence of a sponge

Zero personality or character atm

Surely the Zenos will go
> "kakkoii"
> "chou kakkoi"

which is exactly what they've been doing since the beginning

>To cut costs Toei is now not only reusing animation, but reusing lines/voice recordings as well

I wish

>meanwhile, Pokémon anime staff demand Matsumoto Rika to record new lines for Pikachu's "pika pikaa!" every episode to sound real and legit

Soon

You're thinking of Ohtani. Matsumoto is Satoshi.

so this is how it is like in the middle of a 2 week break.

What do you guys think of the new ending?
youtube.com/watch?v=EwyoDN4MY0k

ending song*

KANO SE WA DOA WA

It's okay, neither good nor bad. But it doesn't feel like dragonball, if that makes any sense. Same reason why I don't like Boogie Back, it feels like it should be the ED of a more modern anime and not dragonball.

I miss when RoF was a thing

>That reaction

remember when Beerus was excited about having a challenge?

>Ohtani
Yup my wrong

I hate song previews, they usually cut out anything worth hearing.

Maybe he only wanted a challenge. The way the Fish put it, they might try to replace him and Beerus shouldn't really want that.

feels like naruto shit

Ok guys I'm having a debate now and i need people opinions about it : Who is the strongest between kid buu and buuhan ? In my opinion it's clearly buuhan but a lot of people disagree.
Vote here pls : strawpoll.me/13890606

Gohan and Goku fusion...

It's buuhan you don't need a poll

Gohan would sooner fuse with trunks than his own Dad.
youtube.com/watch?v=4E_4M-FyIB8

>majin buu
>+ south kai
>+ goten and trunks
>+ piccolo
>+ gohan
Why are you arguing with autists?

>ssb goku and other models look normal again
I fucking hate toei.

sounds like it would go well with a fight scene

Why not? Goku original plan with the fusion dance and later with potara was with Gohan in mind... we will finally see this and will be stronger than Vegito because will be Mystic SSB.

>actual DBS stuff is all kiddy shit
>original DBH stuff is mature and dark

time to fire toriyama

Because Gohan cant do anything right when his Daddy is around and in this ToP its more likely Gohan will fuse with Piccolo or Freeza than his own Father

>original DBH stuff is mature and dark
Uhh its mostly the kind of dark shit you would make fun of because of how ridiculous it is
youtube.com/watch?v=MC_gDQNIf3s

This
Beerus was excited when he fought Vegeta last chapter, he just want to waku waku with strong opponents but he still wants be the biggest fish

This...

About the Spirit Bomb spoilers.
I wonder if Goku asks for energy from the people on the bleachers (from his universe), and if that counts as a foul.

Imagine a Spirit Bomb powered up by Beerus.

this shits so fucking ugly

I also imagine Toriyama forgetting that the Spirit Bomb only works on the evil and that the pure of heart can harmlessly deflect it, like Gohan did on Namek.

Looks like more shit is gonna go down next episode.

Hopefully as the ToP continues we get to see more episodes with tighter pacing so we can have more things happening in each episode for a change.

That Would Be Nice!

Preview Reminder

Every time Buu absorbs someone, he gets stronger.
Kid Buu is the weakest Majin Buu. He seems stronger because he's the most violent, and will immediately go for the kill or explode the planet, instead of having a fun fight (fat buu), a challenge (super buu) or toying with his enemy (buutenks).

See, the more intelligent Buu gets, the more restrained he becomes. When Buuhan went all out against Vegetto, he was breaking the dimensional walls just by screaming.

All the while, SSJ3 Goku could fight Kid Buu pretty evenly, while Buuhan stomped both SSJ3 Goku and Vegeta together.