YOU'RE STILL IN THE GODDAMN MATRIX

I posted this in another thread, but feel like I need to post a new thread for visibility. Anyways, just going to cut and paste.

I read OPs post and did a decent job skimming over the thread, but i havent seen a single person address the fact that despite the fact that 0...ZERO...Z-E-R-O bump stocks were used in this "shooting" ...why is it that BUMP STOCKS are yet again in the limelight again?

You dimwits need to shift your perspective for a few minutes and stop being so emotional and THINK for a goddamn minute.

Listen, and listen to me well. Stop taking headlines at face value. There is a DEEPER meaning behind 90% of the stories you read plastered on CNN or FOX, or fuck...even Reuters or ScienceDaily. Hell, even the meaning behind a lot of the posts on Sup Forums.

Nothing is as it appears. NOTHING. You have to dig DEEPER.

>Trump is talking about banning BUMP STOCKS
>BUMP STOCKS
>BUMP
>STOCKS

GODDAMMIT ANONS DO YOU NOT EVER SIT BACK AND LOOK AT THE BIGGER PICTURE?

You can be so fucking amazing/autistic at times, but you fucks really need to step your game up because you are really slacking lately.

HEY ANONS

HOW HAS THE STOCK MARKET BEEN PERFORMING SINCE THE MENTION OF "BUMP STOCKS"?

WOAHHHHHH

retarded analysis.
the current price of the stock market is the EXPECTED present value of all future profits to shareholders.
The price of the market today doesn't have anything to do with what's going on with the economy today. Today's economy was yesterday's price. Today's price is tomorrow's economy.

Im not on the computer right now or else I would post a side by side comparison of the two graphs, but if you really want to get an idea of things to come, pull up a LINEAR, not logarithmic graph after you search "100 year Dow Jones chart".

With that tab still open, open a new tab and search up "bitcoin price chart" (or something to that effect.) Again, make sure you have linear view enabled and not log.

Put them side by side and compare.

Now think back...wtf has Bitcoin done in the past year? It went up up up up and allllll the normies saw it KEEP going up so what did they do? They put money in when it seemed like the bitch was never going to stop climbing (cont)...

they were using meme magic to bump the stocks ?

yes

>ban bump stocks
>to bump the stocks
You are legitimately retarded

You must be one of those retards i keep hearing about. who talks alot of senseless garbage about shit he knows nothing about.

bump

NOO silly.

its three words. the first word ban is follow by to 2 words. the 2 words erase the effect of the first word so you are left with the last 2 words which is bumb stocks. then you take the original amouNt of words, 3 in this case, and thats how much effect will take place on the last 2 words. so bump stocks x3.

so stocks are going to jump 3x the amount they are now!!! WE CANT LOSE!!

The difference is stock market prices are actually based on some fundamental value, while the price of bitcoin really is not.

op is suggesting that trump brought out the "bump stocks" thing to trick the algorithms that analyze news headlines and make split-second decisions about buying and selling stocks. "bump stocks" is probably a phrase that would be found in headlines associated with stocks going up. this is cute, but fucking retarded, also.

It's more to do with the fact that people panic buy.

Same outcome, though.

I would argue that most of the value of either one is psychological.

Technically bitcoin has the value associated with the network and technology, which is much the same as the capital supposedly represented by the stock.

Overall though, both are more affected by psychology than anything physical.

all "bubbles" have the same exact general pattern

general trend upwards....and then there's a big dip, then another big dip, and then the prices/value goes parabolic for a bit

and then crashes

Trump is blessed by God.
David Hogg is the AntichrIst.
Both are competing to control the algorithms.
Trump is just smarter than the devil, really

"If you want to know where stocks are going, watch Bitcoin"

What is fucked up is that absolutely NOTHING could happen, and the stock market would still behave and follow this pattern. The same with crypto. People generally have a way of placing the blame on a certain event (or events) to explain WHY some things happen, whether they are stock market rallies or crashes, or literally anything else. However, if absolutely NOTHING occurred- no "school shootings", no wars, no NOTHING... the goddamn stock market would STILL react the exact same way it would if there were wars 24/7, school shootings 24/7, acts or terrorism 24/7, etc etc

that is what i thought at first also, but it's not the case.

it was a couple of months ago when i noticed how this same exact pattern occurred in literally EVERYTHING- and after a day or two of really studying all of this i sold all my stocks and i also sold all my crypto, and invested a small amount in gold thinking it was a safe bet/holds its value if everything around it crashes... but goddamn it... i realized a few days after i "panic bought" gold, that all fucking precious metals are in a fucking bubble too

as well as literally ALL foreign currencies... and thats when i really fucking panicked.

EVERY GODDAMN THING IS IN A BUBBLE RIGHT NOW. FUCKING EVERYTHING.

Bump stocks are in the lime light because they know thats a weak point in public opinion to drive a wedge, where lots of people support 2a, but dont support video game toy shit.

the stock market is mostly just banks playing with your money... and the government dumping money it doesnt have that it wont count as debt into wallstreet because fuck poor people who ever is in charge has a reputation and they wont be made to look incompetent (obama / trump)

so wtf are you talking about nigger? most trading happens when there are no new quarterly earnings reports or gdp figures ect. like 2 and a half months with no updates and people still trading shit. america doesnt even do monthly evaluations anymore

BITCONNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECT!!!!!!

Nigger he defined the value of stock straight out of a textbook. Kill yourself

nice y axis's fuck off

Woa

Ok...enough graphs. Just come out and say in plain American what you are getting at. You saying there is gonna be a maga crash?

Except that regurgitation misses the points. It isn't the expected value of all future profits, its the expected value of the stock itself, not the profitability of the company. Point being people are dumping dollars into stocks and its not sustainable.

Oh look, it's another retard that doesn't see the play here.

Look, I haven't paid much attention to stocks or crypto or anything since i pulled my money out of everything once i realized how this works. I don't know if recognizing these patterns is how people make millions trading or what. I know i made a decent amount of money crypto trading because of pattern recognition.

this is not fucking financial advice by any means, but this is coming from someone who spent close to 18 out of 24 hours a day for months looking at these charts.

i am not suggesting anyone buy or sell anything. i am suggesting, however, that if you DO have a decent amount of money invested, or if you are considering investing for the first time because the stock market is so BOOMING right now, that you actually take a minute and familiarize yourself with the classic "bubble" pattern, and then compare for yourself past bubbles that have popped, and then look at where we are now as far as the values of things are concerned (commodities, stocks, crypto, etc)

idgaf what you do. like i said, all my money is out. buy, sell, hold, whatever.

Im just asking for you to look at and compare all the charts and graphs and look deeper into things. I don't like seeing fellow anons caught off guard. Seriously... i have no life. No friends, no significant other. All i do is ocd research shit.

Based on nothing but past patterns, it seems like we do have a little bit of time left on the parabolic DOW/Nasdaq run... so if you keep your money in, you may end up making a good bit off of it in the next few months. If you take your money out now, you might miss out on a good bit of $.

I guess it all comes down to how much you feel comfortable waging.

I just want you faggots to be more aware of the way things work and how they are presented to the general public because, well, for the most part the general public is really fucking stupid.

Just trying to do my part anons. Good luck.

Shut the fuck up faggot

>the stock market which represent future economic optimism does not correlate to the present economy
wow. groundbreaking analysis.

>HAHA Trump's gun reform is really 4D chess to raise the stock market

magatards actually think this...

imo, yes. very soon, but not before we have a parabolic rise. whenever this does crash in the next few months/year(s), it is going to make the 2008 recession look like jack shit, and honestly i am not sure if we will be able to recover given the current value of the American dollar. I mean, anything is possible, but I don't see it happening.

I think we are very close to the point where "something" gets reset. This same exact pattern shows up not just in economic bubbles, but everywhere in nature.

Climate data, homicide rates, population rates, the number of SUN SPOTS ON THE FUCKING SUN, autism rates, etc.

Everything follows this same pattern, and then "busts", and starts over.

Cheers.

stocks will go up 3x what they are now!!! 3x!! you should be totally excited bro!!! bump them stocks!!

its going to parabollically rise, and then crash fucking hard, harder than we have ever seen before, yes.

if you can time the market over the next few months you can make a good bit of money, but if you dont know what you are doing you can lose it all.

I sold my shit at the beginning of the year and stocked up on ammo, guns, water and food. my family thinks im goddamn out of my mind but i really couldnt give a shit.

Everyone is too caught up in their personal life to see what is going on and what "signs" (if you want to call them that) are right in front of our faces, its just too bad almost no one pays attention to them. Stock market, currency, and commodity data is just one of the MANY things that people (for the most part) don't pay attention to.

Everything is right there and right in front of your face- out in the open- if people would just take the time to look instead of being distracted with fabricated stories that are designed to do exactly that- distract us.

Silver isn't in a bubble, that's bullshit

This sounds like word salad but in text form

My gut tells me the kikes are doing the same tactic on several different levels. Essentially the plan is draw them out into the open, invite the lambs into slaughter and then implode the fucker be that the hope of Americans, the market, the companies that invested, the people whose lives have changed and have come out into the open about what they believe.

I too have this feeling like their hands are on the plunger and shit is only about the begin to get rough.