A Silent Voice - Koe no Katachi

I fucking hate Ueno.
The scene where she speaks to her in the ferris wheel, the one where she beats up Shouko are fucking horrible. She never even apologizes or shows a hint of regret towards Shouko only towards Ishida and in a really selfish way too.

I fucking hate Kawai too.
She knows what she did but blames everyone but herself.

Thanks for your opinion I guess

you are welcome

why is she so fucking sexy

Ueno is built for sex

Kawai is built for trash

I agree OP.
Also Ueno apologists are the worst.

All of the characters in KnK are awful human beings. Except maybe Yuzu. And at least Ishida tries to get his shit together.

shouko is a good person too.

Kawai doesn't know. Or, at least, she doesn't understand how her role in things was wasn't any different from those who bullied Shouko directly. Which is exactly why she's the worst. She's still my waifu, though :D

Shouko is a doormat.

>hating characters literally designed for the very purpose of being hated

ahh you see dear, conformist-kun, this way you fall into bag of no-thinker viewers along with the rest of sheeps

the trick is to want to fuck Ueno and masturbate to her furiously every day

>KnK
Kyokoai no Kanata
Koe no Katachi

They are all fucking trash, the film was a big disappointment.

it felt realistic though to me
most people are trash

she is slightly "redeemed" at the end and she is with them, it made me sick. why is she even there? she likes Ishida but hates everyone else. it's not even healthy for her.

She likes Sahara too.

Ueno is one of those characters that are made with the only purpose of having rage raping doujins.

What about Pedro?

she's even worst in the manga

>MAH YASHU!
>YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ME!
>HOGABOGA deaf girl hurder!

Chex!

Character profile in a website:
>110 people like Naoka Ueno
Comments:
>She's like one of those likeable jerks. She's a fun character for me

I think some people are just brain damaged, but able to watch anime and post online.