Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C-5nist-qeQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1IDpQPW-l44
youtube.com/watch?v=zkdj12XICzg
youtube.com/watch?v=BUXn2OCNN7s
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AWOOVEMENT CONTINUES!

holy shit lol..... seriously did anyone else notice that trump backwards is pmurt?

lmfao *pppppmmmmmuuuuuurrrrrttt*

Oh fugg

He expects congress to make a deal if they deem gun control is necessary.
Let's see who in congress wants to get after this in an election year.

THIS IS A FOX NEWS ALERT
STOP WATCHING HANNITY

>Tucker said entire month of March will be spent addressing the """problem""" with Men

Always awoo

I'm fairly convinced Hannity doesn't know what 'tick tock' or 'breaking news' actually mean.

PP supports the 2nd amendment?

>yes
So be it.
Those that stay home choose to "risk" having their rights taken away as well as making Trump's job harder for him.

Agreed, this is an extremely bold move, he's playing with nuclear fire by doing this.
However, I think he's weighed the risk of this and decided to go for this play to try to get Republicans out to vote.
Historically, voters stay home during midterms when their president is in office.

spongebob is the best anime

MAGA

youtube.com/watch?v=C-5nist-qeQ

Why can't Hannity just have normal conversations?

QRD?

FUCKING FINALLY

>Cucker Tarlson is off my TV screen

Time for

>BASED

HANNITY
A
N
N
I
T
Y

Indiana is the best Midwestern state.

wat?

Because he has a routine.

I have information that will lead to Hillary Clinton's arrest

there is a problem with men user. Men are broken, this is fact. Look at soy boys and cucks. That should not exist. There is a lack of real masculinity. I think thats what Tucker is talking about. He's not gonna be talking about "toxic masculinity" and feminist stuff, quite the opposite

He thinks they mean ratings, but he doesn't get that they're supposed to be used sparingly.

AdamWaldman is the founder and president of the Endeavor Group, a D.C. consulting firm. In 2009 and 2010, Waldman was paid $40,000 a month to lobby the U.S. government on behalf of Russian billionaire Oleg Deripaska.
Deripaska has close ties to Russian president Vladimir Putin. In 2006,Deripaska’s visa was revoked by the State Department due to his alleged ties to organized crime.

because he has an audience of dementia boomers

While you lived out of state, she slept with me every night... I fucked her throat... Allot. I know you did too... It's cool... Shes a whore. Anyway.. Stop stalking me on Sup Forums with your fake ass photoshopped hair ya fucking cuck, go find a real women

Hi Chrischan.

user GET DOWN. THERES A SNIPER

can I get a rundown from a /k/omrade?

I trust him still. I am just very uncomfortable with the whole situation. I feel like there were better ways to get people out to vote in the midterms. Now if this spinning ever fucking stops I have something very lewd that I want to hat for midnight.

HOW DARE YOU SAY CNN LOVES MASS SHOOTINGS, DANA! REEEEEEEEEEEE
youtube.com/watch?v=1IDpQPW-l44

I guess the only solution is all the people of color leave us alone and stop enriching us. It's for the best.

leftists have the balls to write shit like this while bitching about racism, its amazing

Has anyone here in /ptg/ have ever been shot? and if so, what did it feel like

nah

we all do, what is jeff sessions waiting for?

Democratic Senator Mark Warner secretly exchanged multiple texts withADAM WALDMAN, a lobbyist for Russian oligarchOleg Deripaska, in a desperate attempt to contact Christopher Steele, author of the discredited “Trump dossier.”
The bombshell texts were uncovered by Fox News’Ed Henry. Warner is the top Democrat on the Senate Intelligence Committee that is investigating the Trump campaign’s purported ties to Russia to influence the 2016 election. To date, special counsel Robert Mueller has produced no evidence of Trump-Russia collusion

COUNTERPOINT: America has a nonwhite "people" problem

he is playing to his audience giving them what they want
but it does mean that if you are not his audience you will not appreciate it

One day I'm going to have to go back through the archives and get every version of this

If you agree that Mississippi is the best Southern state I will agree with you on that title you proclaim .

Wisconsin > Michigan > Missouri > Minnesota > Kansas > Indiana > Nebraska > Ohio > Shitkotas > Illinois

No, PP sells (baby) arms.

they seem to be coming down hard on live streamers

EAT SHIT FAGGOT

In contrast, there’s a mountain of evidence that Democrats like Senator Mark Warner colluded with Russians while investigating Trump aides for alleged collusion. Warner extensively texted Waldman between February and May 2017.
“We have so much to discuss u need to be careful but we can help our country,” Warner texted lobbyist, Adam Waldman, on March 22, 2017. Waldman— a lobbyist with ties to Hillary Clinton— replied: “I’m in.”

>Warner then asked Waldman if he could connect him to Christopher Steele, the former British spy who wrote the infamous “Trump dossier.”
“Can you talk tomorrow want to get with ur English friend,” Warner texted.
>I spoke to him yesterday,” Waldman replied.
Senator Mark Warner asked Adam Waldman to arrange a “private” meeting because he’d “rather not have a paper trail.”

Australians are cute. CUTE!

Where are my /KennedyHeads/ at?

>flat as a board

Shut, it's only 21:00

The Dems are donating hard. We should do the same. Battling money with money.

Bags of salty sand.

You are a much better place to watch the B1G tourney than Chicongo (we will not discuss the abomination that is putting it in DC and NYC) and it's always comfy to come down for Gencon. That said, the highways are boring and put me to sleep every fucking time

Haha, you just got trolled. I was only pretending to be retarded.

>Illinois
Even Germanistan shits on my state.

Literally nothing wrong with that

sounds like Damon needs to move somewhere with the least amount of white people; hopefully another country.

Fuck unions and fuck union people

Someone giving us the reputation we deserve. They may give us shit about Detroit but what they don't realize is it keeps our niggers in their containment zone. And Detroit is no where near the size of Chicago thank fucking god

I'm uncomfortable with it as well.
However, when dems have run with gun-control as part of their platform they get severely BTFO.
If Trump can get them to take that issue and run it for the midterms, it's almost a guaranteed win; at least theoretically.

You're wrong on the 1/2 but other than that it's more of less accurate

I hope it's not a bait and switch but anything is possible -- I thought everyone here (and elsewhere) had proper fathers growing up? At the very least, you lads had a stable foundation to look upon and adapt to, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=zkdj12XICzg

Idk, I've lived in Florida and traveled to Georgia, South Carolina, Mississippi, and Lousiana. Sorry, but I enjoyed South Carolina more.

Best Southern states: Texas, Florida
Worst Southern states: Maryland, Delaware, Virginia
Niggerest Southern state: Mississippi

There it is.

Don't let a forestnigger hold you down.

>people think trump started the fake news meme
thats masterful

Nǐ hǎo

never did
never will

>indy that far back
Niggy.

In my opnion there is no such thing as a good state. I judge by locality

>half and half face

Mississippi should at least get points for having the most redpilled Whites

Illinois did nothing wrong

I just know a few people that have gone full "FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK REPUBLICANS" over this and either won't vote and stockpile shit or will vote third party and stockpile shit. I know it's anecdotal but these also aren't the only two people in the entire country that will think or act this way over it.

>forestnigger
he's an injun?

Night /ptg/

Lake Michigian and the thing you stole from Wisconsin is what makes you a memorable state.
And the fact that this one underage girl I harrassed in our CS teamspeak was from Michigan.

Seriously though. Your accents on both males and females are engrish tier cute.

washington dc: the faggiest place on earth

>36% of whites votes for hillary
wtf i love whites now

>enjoying Palemttobugistan
>Texas
>the best anything
I know good people there but that state gave us LBJ and Civil Rights. Florida is a containment site for Cubans and ancient spirits of evil.

NO! STAY!

With or without Chicago, what good is there about Illinois?

Indy user here. I understand on the Highways, fucking state can never repair our roads. I-70 has been under repair for 20 years.
I've only been to Gencon downtown once even though I'm very close, but it was pretty cool

>Maryland
>Southern
Explain how the heart of DC and one portion of the deep state can be considered southern.

>t. Marylander

youtube.com/watch?v=BUXn2OCNN7s

>listening to a leaf.
It's a great time to sleep.