MAKOTO SHISHIO

MAKOTO SHISHIO

YOUR HEAD BELONGS TO ME

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-4l4rvTVt8U?t=4m19s
youtube.com/watch?v=RpHsg2vZ5bc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FUTAE NO KIWAMI AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

baka, this nigga should've one shotted Shishio, his helmet is some straight bullshit t b h desu

literal plot armor

Shishio did a fuckton of prep getting all his enemies injured & a ton of backups. He was shot in the head previously.

So Sup Forums is officially hype with Kenshin again? We need a new anime quickly.

Best OVAs and best OST

The Kenshin live action adaptation was surprisingly good shit desu
Also I wanted to fuck kaoru

HOMO LEMON

Everyone wanted to fuck Kaoru, to be fair

Kaoru was always best girl. I'm glad she won.

NUMERO DOS GUREN KAINA

aoshi should've been the one to beat shishio desu

He can't even beat Kenshin.

shishio was like 20% by that point though

sojiro beating him would be fine too

How does he fly like 50 feet through a solid wood door in a single jump? He was like a fucking rocket.

lazy animators didn't want to make his feet look like Sonic running, as they should have

Saito!
>Warriors Suite at 4:20 starts playing
youtu.be/-4l4rvTVt8U?t=4m19s

The actress who played Megumi was really pretty.

The only downside if they do a remake of the anime is losing this god tier OST. I think it wouldn't be able to surpass the original if that happened. I wanted to see the Jinchuu Arc with this OST.

>that part in the Shishio fight where Shishio's ho dies in the same way Tomoe did
pottery

Based

Personally I don't want a remake. I love the OST, I love the shading in the serious arcs, and despite NOT being a dubfag, I unapologetically love dub kenshin. Except for the ear cancer that is kaoru.

This entire flashback is a masterpiece.

A remake is the only chance we have of finally having the Jinchuu Arc adapted. I highly doubt they just continue where the anime left. Deen is a very different studio nowadays and I highly doubt they can bring the original staff together again.

I don't know why they never made it into an OVA.

Didn't Inuyasha have something like that where they just adapted the final parts years later? I don't think it's too out of the question to pick up where they left off.

It's been like 20 years dude

>wanting a remake after the 2011 abortion OVA
No thanks

Let it rest

remember when Sano punches Shishio in the face, and somehow it's HIS hand that ends up broken?

>Kenshin flat out kills Shishio
It's like they didn't even see the source material.

This. Don't trust remakes.

Sano's hand was also weakened from his fight previously.

>I unapologetically love dub kenshin
Yeah I watched a clip of the dub to refresh my memory and I'm surprised that I still like his voice.

OKADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Why didn't this work against Shishio?

So, after Hiko Seijuro and Shishio who was the strongest character?
Saitou and Kenshin are pretty much like Luvia and Tohsaka Rin in that they are equal, but what about the rest?

1- Hiko
2- Shishio
3/4- Saitou and Kenshin

Aoshi? Sojiro?

The Wolf of Mibu

Just this The original looks too old already. If they want to get new fans on this they need to remake everything from scratch.

Kuzuryuusen = Nine Lives Blade Works

Both even use godspeed

C C O

I like raccoons

I prefer weasel

Kuzuryusen is literally nine simultaneous strikes. It's retarded, but that's what it was. Allegedly, Okita Souji had a technique called Mumyouryu: Sandanzuki, which struck three times simultaneously. This is probably (read: absolutely) a complete exaggeration, but most animu and mango run with it. Kuzuryusen is basically that, only three times better.

And for some retarded ass reason, Amakakeru Ryu no Hirameki beats it because "muh iai". BITCH, IT BREAKS THE FUCKING LAWS OF PHYSICS. But, hey, that's okay. Because apparently, drawing a sword with your left foot forward releases it with such intensity that it CREATES A FUCKING VACUUM.

>nine simultaneous strikes

No, it's fucking not. It's using shinsoku to hit the nine vital points so fast that to the human eye it appears that it's simultaneous. It creates an illusion but it's not simultaneous.

GOBLIN PACTO

Reminder that Enishi's arc in Hokkaido arc will be about seeing Tomoe's smile again.

I hope she never smiles for him again. He deserves to suffer.

Kenshin also destroyed lives and he got his redemption and happiness. Enishi didn't even kill anyone. Not even Kaoru.

He killed the foster family he had and stole their sword.

nigga probably lied about all that shit too
His money probably came from them and he jewed his way up the underworld through smart business decisions

I wanted to fuck Misao too

..pretty much all the Japanese actresses really

Could anyone defeat Shishio if he wasn't burnt? Kenshin's master?

Kenshin could have easily beaten him. Remember that he basically "killed" him several times during their duel. The only reason he survived was because Kenshin wasn't using a regular sword.

Not me, never cared about her. I remember only wanting her to fuck off so we could get to the fights.

yeah but shishio had 90% of his body burnt nigga and fighting in a fucking oil refinery

See the thing is Sishio is such a beast that he can tank blows from Kenshin's sakabatou and not give a fuck. He would obviously try to block if it was an actual sword

literally the worst place he could have fought. probably took a few minutes off from all the heat

but muh SWORDSMAN SPIRIT!

>Sishio is such a beast
>Can only beat up weakened fighters
>Loses easily to Kenshin if he brought a real sword

Shishio was fucking weak

It literally took four people to beat him, and this is after being burned. he could've killed Kenshin if Aoshi didn't show up and stall

>>Can only beat up weakened fighters

Why was she so best?

Shishio confirmed for Batman of RK.

>So, after Hiko Seijuro and Shishio who was the strongest character?
>riding Hiko's jock this hard
>literally did nothing in the series

Hiko Seijuro is the Lenny Cooke of Rurouni Kenshin.

youtube.com/watch?v=RpHsg2vZ5bc

>Loses easily to Kenshin if he brought a real sword

Not really, had they not gangbanged Shishio he woudl've beat them all one-by-one and he can do the finger block on an edged sword.

They essentially did a handicapped match on him, giving him a hero gauntlet of sorts.

>being stupid enough to fight full strength fighters and giving them all the advantages

This is why Tomoe died, by the way.