Jordon Peterson's House

...Notice anything, retards?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yZiovx9FRGU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ALL E-CELEBS ARE KIKE SHILLS. IF ANYONE REPLIES TO ME AND SAYS OTHERWISE ITS BECAUSE THEY'RE KIKE SHILLS.

bump for psychopaths who "treat" people

ANTIFA = ALT-RIGHT

bump

bumpin. anons need to learn the truth

finally, spread the word
Both are a kike trick, and filled a whole lot of paid useful idiots

wew

This is the real "russian infiltration" the media doesn't cover except occasionaly say "dugin is bad because he's a racist"

>anons need to learn the truth
Can they handle the truth?

>we deserve
Except you forget the fact we were born into this kike controlled world. We don't deserve it, we never had a choice.

The dude spent the majority of his life mulling over the ills of the world and got obsessed with them in turn. Ironically it segues into what he obsessed over working as intended.

I don't see him as some crypto-jew or shabbos, but I don't think he wants what the gen pop of Sup Forums wants. He is the middle ground. Or would be, but he stresses keeping your head down and focusing on menial tasks, when that is exactly what the ultracrazies he spars with want most.

He is definitely complex. But I'm getting the vibe that he "cleaned his room" by shoving it all into the closet.

He’s addressed this already you retards

>Except you forget the fact we were born into this kike controlled world. We don't deserve it, we never had a choice.
Then spread the word I guess. Peterson is taping into young men's brains and he's a full on sociopathic Commie.

Fuentes is the only "e-celeb" with balls to speak actual truth. The cold hard truth.

if we prepare them

He has specifically talked about how he collects USSR propaganda as a hobby.

First user who seems to have actually read the 12 Rules book (or educated himself some other way about JP), and a Democrat no less!

oh look, desperate alt-right fag attempts to character assassinate Peterson since he has no real argument!

would that absolve or damn by proxy all those that collect nazi memorabilia? Assuming there is any equivalency at all that is.

>i have a house full of nazi artifacts
>im not a nazi..jut a collector

>He has specifically talked about how he collects USSR propaganda as a hobby.
LOL!

>oh look, desperate alt-right fag attempts to character assassinate Peterson since he has no real argument!
read the thread >ANTIFA = ALT-RIGHT

it's nothing, kike

do you actually think chuck shumer is peterson's wife

They debate just like Commies.

>do you actually think chuck shumer is peterson's wife
I think this bitch false flagged the opening of her own movie premiere and it made me kek.

This
Think for yourself don’t let some faggot who’s videos are Jewish enough to not be deleted from Jewtube tell you what to think

>They debate just like Commies.
Peterson is a fucking Communist.

>think for yourself
>obey the e-celeb psy-op Communist!

thats a good lauren

Just pick one?

USSR propaganda is pretty tight. Same with the Chink propaganda of the same era.

>H-HELLO FELLOW NAZIS

hey retard he bought those paintings (mostly off ebay at discount) as a satirical joke against communism and the fall of Russia. Essentially the context is "imagine what these communists if they were alive today and saw they lost, and their history could be bought at discount on a capitalist free market on the internet."

Neither. No one gives a fuck if you collect iron crosses or Hitler youth posters - it's a weird hobby, but not one that is widely condemned by any stretch.

Anyone upset about Peterson collecting soviet memorabilia are just as bad as the SJWs taking down confederate statues.
Or the sand niggers destroying historic monuments.
Or the swede cucks melting down viking artifacts.

Yeah and I have a swastika on my wall because it would be so ironic if Hitler came back and saw it after he lost lol x) x)

He mentioned in an interview he has that to remind him how terrible regimes start and the horrors they create.

I tend to agree with this. Although im pretty fashy I admit I like the old school commie artwork. Communists all deserve the bullet tho.

>i collect things that have killed hundreds of million of people

Seems kinda morbid desu

>uses a website full of literal nazis

seems kinda morbid desu

>I have no control over this, this isn't fair
You sound like a leftist.

I prefer nazi propaganda because it’s still true today

not unusual in the aftermath of the collapse of the soviet union. Sup Forums spergs don't do irony well

Yes he's a communist kike, we know.

It's not about the truth in this case, it goes back to the "foundation myth" or whatever, basically, the commie propaganda (this includes Nork stuff too btw) shows the most idealistic view of the people, even if it is almost or even never actually true. I mean, shit; looking at the Nork and Chink stuff, the people in it are almost white looking (inb4 le 56% views), but its certainly clear that they are strong, and strong willed, healthy, fit, etc. Certainly very motivating, i.e., great for propaganda purposes.

For what reason or motivation? Funny you take that at face value and don't think any further beyond what he tells you.

if true honestly this is impressive

You seen that wife of his? Only argument one needs to BTFO that kike

Or you could listen to him explain. Which he does frequently. Not that i expect anything but bait from a meme flag poster.

>Man spends all his time shilling for traditionalism and against marx and postmodernism
>He says he collects evil memorabilia
>lo and behold, evil memorabilia is in his house
Hmmmmmm
Really makes one ponder intently

Peterson has been very open about the art work in his home. He has never hidden this and it is even mentioned in the forward of his book. Stop being a faggot.

Most people don’t know he’s a communist satanist though.

this

I can't believe it took this long for anyone to point this out directly. I knew Spencer was a cianigger since November 9 2016

>the kike shill has been openly communist
k

why is my kikedar going off so hard?

is that some commie shit?

He's already talked about this. He bought tons of USSR art and propaganda for research purposes.

Lenin was one.

But this is what these faggots and shills have to sink to because they are too lazy and/or stupid to actually challenge his ideas.

The fact that he’s Anti SJW does not mean he’s not a communist. Communism is based on class struggle, not genetic struggle. SJW’s generally revolve around identity, not class.

SJW and Marxism are inherently incompatible. It makes complete sense for a communist to be anti SJW.

I rather my country be Nazbol than owned by chinks and full of brown faces.

Why are Bolsheviks so stinking good at infiltrating everything?

He’s already mentioned several times that he collects art from the Soviet Union.

Be OP
Post dumb shill thread
Get BTFO
Post same dumb shill thread as if nothing happened the next day

Because he’s a communism. Communism and Identity politics(SJWs) are incompatible.

if the jews and antifa are really this tactically superior and crafty, you should just give up and accept subversion as the inferior race. jesus christ get your shit together

>you should just give up and accept subversion as the inferior race.
Is that you Jordon? Go to bed

Honestly Jared taylor is pretty good

Worst poser Psy ops ever.

Peterson had that communist art as a know your enemy thing.

Doesn't he just collect that commie?

wew JP is so edgy!

Is it just me or does JP look kinda like Morton Downey Sr.?

>He’s already mentioned
>He mentioned
>no real argument!
>jut a collector
>it's nothing, kike
>he bought those paintings (mostly off ebay at discount) as a satirical joke
>No one gives a fuck
>Anyone upset about Peterson collecting soviet memorabilia are just as bad as the SJWs
>irony
> the commie propaganda - the most idealistic view of the people
>Communists are strong, and strong willed, healthy, fit, etc.
>Certainly very motivating
>Peterson has been very open about the art work in his home. He has never hidden
>He's already talked about this.
>shills have to sink to because they are too lazy and/or stupid to actually challenge his ideas.
>The fact that he’s Anti SJW does not mean he’s not a communist.
>I rather my country be Nazbol
>Jared taylor is pretty good
>Peterson had that communist art as a know your enemy thing.
>Doesn't he just collect that, commie?

Well folks, Peterson definitely has the same .gov contractors posting frantically and making poor excuses for him that Hillary and Spencer had.

He quite clearly stated on a podcast that he goes on eBay to purchase Soviet era paintings because he finds them fascinating - that there is a war within the piece of art between propaganda and true artistic expression.

>He quite clearly stated
lol

see above your post

CHANGE THE SCRIPT ALREADY you lazy fucking Deep-State Leafs!

e-celeb? like electronic celebrity?
never realized it but what a retarded fucking label

He has implied multiple times that he collects Soviet propaganda not because he agrees with the message but rather that they have given him insight into the mind of marxists. It's a form of masochism.

>> the commie propaganda - the most idealistic view of the people
>Communists are strong, and strong willed, healthy, fit, etc.
>Certainly very motivating

Fuck off nigger, I was just pointing out something obvious.

> Common phrases and usage of English
> FUCKING GLOW IN THE DARK CIANIGGERS

Terry, relax.

>Fuck off nigger, I was just pointing out something obvious.
Yes you were pointing out how strong and healthy Communism was. In defense of Peterson and his love for Communism

He buys communist history on Ebay. Literally shitting on them with capitalism.

>Terry, relax.
What staw man is this now script boy? You guys are like telemarketers.

No I wasn't you fucking retard. I was pointing out that their propaganda was on point. It would be like if America had propaganda that showed a healthy white (probably blonde) family with multiple children, nice house, nice car, etc etc. That's all. Fuck commies, fuck niggers, kikes, spics, anything darker than Nordic white in general. Do you understand me now? Faggot.

>Communist art all over your house is literally capitalism
>literally
>because he bought them
WEW!

Keep trying Deep State ANTIFALTRIGHT

It’s nothing about being edgy. Communists infiltrated universities a long time ago and recently they’ve been replaced by social justice warriors. SJWs reject white male opinions, so naturally the communists want their power back.

Peterson is definitively a communist.

So the guy who ridicules people who idolize Hitler has a giant ass statue of Lenin in his house? The fuck?

*painting

>Communists infiltrated universities a long time ago and recently they’ve been replaced by social justice warriors. SJWs reject white male opinions, so naturally the communists want their power back.
Putin loves the old Soviet days and hates SJWs too. My question is why are there so many (((Alt-Right))) Nazbol Dugin agents coming out of Canada?

>Peterson is definitively a communist.

It seems his dupes are too stupid to realize JP like Molyneaux use NLP/Conversational Hypnosis to get their beta bux.

>So the guy who ridicules people who idolize Hitler has a giant ass statue of Lenin in his house? The fuck?
He's got Commie are all over and a wife that looks like a fucking Rabbi

*art

Communist propaganda was not on point. The painting is a fucking Jew who murdered millions of those people listening to him. Kill yourself! Fuck your fucking bosses Leaf land too! Deep state fucking excuse making faggot telemarketer-tier advertising nigger!

>professor spends his entire life researching the horrors of totalitarian regimes
>does nothing but rail against neomarxists and collectivism
>constantly mentions shit like The Gulag Archipelago and other blatantly anti-communist literature
>retarded inspector gadgets on Sup Forums still think this guy is a closet maxist despite the fact he has mentioned his communist art collection and the motives behind it multiple times

pwned

He's not a communist, but he collects communist art.