Why is El Paso the safest large city in the United States?

Other urls found in this thread:

pewsocialtrends.org/2017/05/18/1-trends-and-patterns-in-intermarriage/pst_2017-05-15-intermarriage-01-00/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Source on that?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I've never heard of el taco.

why are beaners so ugly?

Because border cities are swarming with police

>the fattest one is conspicuously always absent from new pics
brutal

because all the crime that is to be committed, is committed in Juarez.

This

>Source on that?
Coming to your neighborhood real soon

Stop posting pictures of this mestiza triplets over and over again. Youre making me want to race mix faggot!

The chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime in El Paso is 1 in 44. Based on FBI crime data, El Paso is not one of the safest communities in America. Relative to Texas, El Paso has a crime rate that is higher than 66% of the state's cities and towns of all sizes.

Literally the first thing that comes up, ya fuckin tard. Also, sage this fucking shit guys, cmon.

probably because there are no easy targets left

also obviously it's not the safest, it's in the 29th percentile

Sage all niggers

I am in El paso right now, crime is grossly under reported. This week alone a girl stabbed her baby to death, two other homicides so far.

The beaners don't snitch on each other, they handle things themselves.

That's where they send their best.

damn, the chicks were borderline, send them back.

One of the whitest cities in America.

Almost as white as Finland.

These are the new faces of America.

This board is lost friend. From mods not doing their fucking job to newfags falling for the most obvious bait... I just don't think it can be saved. There are times when I don't think it could get any worse, and then it fucking does.
Saged even though it doesn't fucking matter. We're in a bait thread, and we all know what newfags can't help but do.

Why do spics all look so similar? They all look like aliens or some shit

See what I mean? This thread was on page 5 and then this dipshit comes along.

UGLY FUCKING CUNTS

El abominacion...

el creatura goblin

these are triplets you fucking retard

I want to make cummies all over they face

Kill them all

La atrocidad...

These but unironically

>t. Christian

that latin girl has nice milkers

Whoever wrote that article needs to go back to high school, complete brainlet.

Why tho? The figure they're referring to in the headline is the Hispanic male/White Female pairing which is 20%(i.e. 1/5th) of the total intermarriage distribution in the US. Unless you're referring to something else entirely

pewsocialtrends.org/2017/05/18/1-trends-and-patterns-in-intermarriage/pst_2017-05-15-intermarriage-01-00/

Negro admixture