Out of all the Servants in Zero, he had the most boring set of Noble Phantasms

out of all the Servants in Zero, he had the most boring set of Noble Phantasms
if Gil wasn't a participant and his redhead waifu didn't accompany fastwheels to the HGW, could they have won?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zpz5WgRlGLM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Lancer
>Winning
no.

> in his legend he used one spear and one sword at the same time
> Servant class system just fucks it up and gives him two spears

poor guy was screwed

> E rank Luck
> D rank MGI

he should consider himself lucky that he wasn't summoned in the 5th war.
even the resident jobbers would've rekt him there

Nope. Kayneth even reailzes Diarmuid just kind of sucks when he's refighting Saber

Poor Deermud can't even keep a thread alive

Being Diarmuid is suffering.

>tfw his saber version didn't even appear in game

Only if he did hit and run sneak attacks and Lancelot doesn't try to KoO his red spear. So basically not if he's in character at all.

Not a fucking chance. Gae Dearg is a hard counter to Berserker's makeshift weapons, but overall he's weaker than him, Saber, Archer, and Rider by a long shot. The best he could do fighting at his highest power was nick Saber's wrist and the plot had to bend over backwards to make that happen. It's even worse when you realize unhealable wounds is something Gae Bolg already does and he had the best master of both series sans Illya.

This. Kayneth's choice of Servant wasn't even Diarmuid at the start. Only because Waver stole Iskander he was forced to resort to Diarmuid. Personally, if I were him, I'd have waited until the next war to compete and find a better Servant then instead of using a shittier one here. And kill Waver if he survives this one and returns.

Iskandar said he would have personally slaughtered Keyn if he were his Master. How would Waver have done with Diarm?

Dumbfucks had no idea how to capitalize on his utility.

> Gae Darg counters KoA
> UNRIVALED just steals it and kills him with it

he said that but Waver always agreed on Kayneth's strategies (i.e. he wanted to watch the two fighting servants kill each other then swoop in on the tired victor) and was only there because Rider whisked him away before he could do anything. All it would take is an "accept me as your master" command spell and Kayneth would be set

And he now has a hole through his hand where he tried to grab it. And the only time he grabbed an NP was on Saber cause he intimately knew the weapon already and she just had to yank it back. KoH is nigh useless unless there's weird shit he can make creative weapons out of nearby. In 99% of scenarios he's better off starting with unactivated Arondight. What would he have done if the lamppost wasn't cut into a usable state?

You'd wait for 60 years? You sure are patient.

> And the only time he grabbed an NP was on Saber cause he intimately knew the weapon already

knowing its length was necessary, because the sword was fucking invisible
in any other case he would've grabbed onto it all the same

> and she just had to yank it
true enough

> What would he have done if the lamppost wasn't cut into a usable state?
use his A rank strength and just yank it out of its place?

> All it would take is an "accept me as your master" command spell and Kayneth would be set

that would've just angered Iskander and made him despise Kayneth even more

Generic 'obey me' command spells have never ever ended well for the masters who issue them.

I would say that KoH vs Dearg depends on where he grabs it. If he grabs the spearhead he has his hand removed. If he grabs anywhere else the weapon is his(except for the speartip).

> Saber
could go either way, considering Zero's Artoria is a honorfag who won't use her beamsword in 1v1 against him
> Iskander
gets rekt by Hetairoi
> Lancelot
Diarmuid clears this, so long as Lancelot doesn't stock himself full with guns and keeps his distance
> Gilles
gets overwhelmed by his monsters, as there is no Saber here this time to clear a way for him
> Hassan
no idea, because we never saw "them" in action. but considering how "he" gets weaker by every split, I'm gonna say Diarmuid kills the 100 weakling.

It worked for Kirei in Fate and HF

didn't CC just obey it, because he was a fighting junkie and just wanted to fight anyway?
and even then he swore that he would gut Kirei, once he's used up all of his CSs

I can't really see him defeating any other servant, he is the weakest by far in that HGW.

>And the only time he grabbed an NP was on Saber
Sakura using Lancelot install has grabbed tons of weapons so far and she was stated to be worse than the real thing.
>KoH is nigh useless unless there's weird shit he can make creative weapons out of nearby.
Only a retard would send a Servant that can upgrade anything to NP level with nothing to the battlefield. A retard like Kariya.

Well, EMIYA told Rin it was stupid order when she used it, because the order is just too vague and the effect would be too weak.

I've never watched or read fate, but I really like the lancer who got impaled. The other lancer was a faggot.

Diarmund is a shitty servant

Archer(Z) > Berserker (SN) > Saber > Lancer (SN) > Rider (SN) > Rider (Z) > Berserker (Z) > Archer(SN) > Caster(SN) > True Assassin(SN) > Assassin(SN) > Caster (Z) > Lancer(Z) > Assassin(Z)

> Lancelot gets summoned by a rich, tech-savy guy who arms him with state-of-the-art military equipment

>Lancelot gets summoned by Kiritsugu Kiritsugu

60 years did not pass between the holy grail wars. If so, Shirou would be a 60+ year old frail man. I think only 10 or so years passed between the wars. If I were Kayneth, I would just wait 10 years and enter the new war with a hax Servant like Karna instead of going in with a shitty Servant like Diarmuid and dramatically decreasing my chances of survival.

>better agility than Cu

Epic

> Kiritsugu
> rich

he's resourceful, but he won't get him M.O.A.Bs or fighter aircraft

>lancelot turns the cia's meme warfare database into a np

What about Kerry with the Einzberns money?

The wars normally take 60 years to happen again. Nobody knew beforehand that the war would come 50 years early.

Shirou > Archer(Z) > Berserker (SN) > Saber > Lancer (SN) > Rider (SN) > Rider (Z) > Berserker (Z) > Archer(SN) > Caster(SN) > True Assassin(SN) > Assassin(SN) > Caster (Z) > Lancer(Z) > Assassin(Z)

His kit would have been better on an Assassin, but unfortunately it was attached to an HONOR type.

Would Kayneth's whore wife fall for Iskander if he had managed to summon him as he had intended? Would those two even manage to work well together?

The fifth war happened super early and was an anomaly for doing so.

After Lancelot spergs out one too many times, Kerry would probably use a Command Spell to make him forget his old life and to just concentrate on following his orders, making him a passive murder machine that's dependable but lacking in instincts. Then at the end, he'd do something super edgy like having Lancelot use his KoH in tandem with a suicide bomb vest as a last resort; I know that sounds excessive, but this is a man who blew up his own surrogate mother with a bazooka.

>Du has better agility than Cu
What the hell is this, Lancer is shown being well above him

I am the bone of my shitpost.
singles are my body, and dubs are my blood.
I have rolled over a thousand gets.
Unknown to Sup Forums, nor known to Moot.
Have withstood the humiliation of not rolling a get.
Yet these post will never mean anything.
So I as solve this captcha.
Unlimited Dubs Works

youtube.com/watch?v=zpz5WgRlGLM

5th war happened 50 years early because of what happened at the end of the 4th, the grail's energy storage was not depleted, so it needed less time to get to full power again.

Dude died from an ordinary boar hunt as well.

>he said that but Waver always agreed on Kayneth's strategies

Waver may have been your typical uppity mageling but he was still young. Kayneth started as a shit and grew up into a larger one with an ego the size of his pre-9/11'd hotel. Iskander could have spent the entirety of the grail war giving Kayneth consecutive swirlies and the guy would not have changed. But Waver could be moulded and eventually taught how to avoid being a piece of walking/rolling garbage.

Boars are badass motherfuckers in the Irish mythology

Stop bullying him

>Rider (Z) that high
What has he even accomplished? His NP is garbage unless you want to kill multiple weak units, which will never happen unless you fight Assassin(Z). Nearly every servant has an ability to blow his army away/break the Reality Marble.

We don't really know how strong are Hetairoi en masse and if it's possible to break his RM with anything other than EE. No servants that are indicated under him have anything close to Gil's or Artoria's destructive power, except maybe EMIYA with Broken Phantasm spam.

>could they
yes under a specific set of circumstances where he never joined saber on the ss.muh chivalry and just did hit an runs on everyone with his spears, and then let lancelot finish them off- then when lancelot inevitably runs out of mana kill him

not really, medusa has bellerophon, saber has EXUCALIBA and gil has enuma elish- the rest are fucked (well, herc might be able to tank them, we dont know how strong they are, but even then ilia would get stabbed)

I've seen somewhere that some soldiers are stronger than Rider himself, so there might be someone able to break through God Hand. I wouldn't bet on it, though.

they could certainly hold him back tho, and theres no way he can protect Ilia from an entire army

Well, if we add Masters into the mix then it gets even crazier. Very few Servants could fight off an entire army and protect their Master at the same time.

well its never really a case of "fight off the army", since its usually a "do you have a way to remove the army in one go or lose" situation. since most servants couldnt fight an endless army of other servants and win

Herc could as basically only class other than Berserker, Hell he could give it a good shot as a Berserker.

Rider would never aim to kill Illya or any master tough.

Also, there is the fact that you only really need to kill Rider, and this retard is on the front lines. It would be an easy fight for Herc.

>Archer(Z) > Berserker (SN) > Saber > Lancer (SN) > Rider (SN) > Rider (Z)

Not always that linear, for Zero Rider it would be: Zero Archer > Zero Rider > SN Berserker > Saber*.

Note*: Excalibur would likely break Ionoi, which would give the win to Saber, but if it weren't for that, Saber would not be able to keep up with the entire army and Rider, so she'd lose, even if the first excaliblast wiped out a third or more of the army. On the other hand, Zero Caster would do a lot better if he could summon lots of his tentacle shits, but even then each soldier could mow down several, it's not feasible for him to replace them fast enough.

>His NP is garbage unless you want to kill multiple weak units,
I'd call you an animeonly faggot if they didn't state it in the anime as well, so I guess I'll call you a fucking speedwatcher. Each and every soldier in that army is servant-level, even Heracles wouldn't be able to deal with them and Rider before his lives run out. People REALLY underestimate Alexander just because he had the misfortune of going up against Gilgamesh, yet they regard Heracles as extremely powerful because he got to show off before being bodied. Imagine if Gilgamesh had Ea and his armour on against Heracles, he could just stand there and tank Heracles' swings which wouldn't even dent his armour then blast through all his lives with a single Ea blast. People don't seem to take into consideration how strong Gilgamesh is (also because the anime doesn't explain how OP his stuff is) when they shit on Rider. Gilgamesh could literally see the entire future unfolding of the grail war and act accordingly, jobbing to him doesn't mean you're weak.

Lancer > Berserker

The reason for that is because she and Kotomine were actually old friends. Back when Kotomine was still an executor working for the Church, they often ran into each other on assignments and fought together as comrades.

So, when Kotomine, who until then had never relied on her even once, said he wanted to meet with her, Miss Bazett was secretly elated. With no reason to doubt him, she walked right into his trap.

She didn't even have time to call out Lancer, before Kotomine cleanly sliced off her left arm from behind and stole her command spells.

Afterward, he gave Lancer two commands.

The first was to make him accept Kotomine as his Master, while the second was to make him gather intelligence.

As for what the final command spell was used for, that's covered in the story itself.

Thrown Gae Bolg + Cu's known for fighting off entire armies + 1v1 fgt rune + disengage skill
No idea what happens if Rule Breaker is used on Rider or the RM but Medea can at least fly and make it a 1v1
Cthulhu>IH
Caladbolg
And everyone else can at least try for a mutual kill since he charges in headfirst

Assassin should be way higher. He almost killed Saber at full power in UBW, who even Berserker is said to be unable to match. Plus, he defended the gate from almost every other servant.

>Cu's known for fighting off entire armies
Normal armies, not armies where each soldier is servant level.

People were a lot stronger back in Cu's day than they are now.

Caladbolg wasn't able to take one Basaka's life, let alone break a RM or kill an army of servants. Emiya would have to go full defensive to even get a shot at surviving long enough before IH wears drains Rider of mana.
Medea's flying seems to work until you realize that armies often have a fuckton of ranged firepower, especially if every soldier is a heroic spirit.
Cthulhu was an anomaly that appeared only thanks to the artifact that Gilles happened to find, and even then there might be enough servants in Hetairoi that'd be able to blow it piece by piece. Considering that a lot of them are stronger than Iskandar it isn't a big assumption.
Cu has a good chance at beatin IH, though, especially if he uses a 1v1 rune on Iskandar.

Alright user, you, yes, (You), get to pick one person to write and direct the next Fate story. Anyone is on the table, both in the anime business and outside of it if you want a western guy for some reason.

Who do you pick, why, and how do things differ from the usual Fate?

I'd choose Narita, but he's already working on SF.
I guess by my divine authority I'd order him to stop being an autist and go crazy with it.

faker, lmao

Tite Kubo.
Obvious Reasons.

Anno.

>mfw Anno's rendition of Ea

aaron dembski bowden, because we deserve a good ending for a "villain" dammit

His higher agility doesn't mean he's actually faster at least. He needs that higher agility to twirl his two spears around, and a + on stats is only conditional. Proto Cu has the same agility because it's a more youthful Cu who is more spry and can make himself dash with more agility.

>even Heracles wouldn't be able to deal with them and Rider before his lives run out
Just because they're servant level does not mean they can beat Herc. They're all servants, but not all of them are good and none of them have NPs. They might shave a live or two off, but Herc is simply too resilient and he'll gain immunity to any of the ones which could kill him, which is hard enough as is.

>he's resourceful, but he won't get him M.O.A.Bs or fighter aircraft
I'm pretty sure it would not be hard for Kerry to steal one from JSDF or someshit.

"Servant level" is very vague and there are some shitter servants out there. They're also all servants with Noble Phantasms, you know, those things that tends to decide the battles between servants? Cu can make it one-on-one anyway and none of them are as good as him.

IH actually cannot beat Cthulu or they would've. All they could do was hold it off until Excalibur could be prepared.

When "average servant" is mentioned, people are talking about servants like Diarmuid. Okay stats, very eh Noble Phantasms, but still skilled.

Avenger is also Servant level and he gets fucked over by everyone.

A 10000 Manjews could theoretically zerg rush Cu.

Err Caladbolg did take one of Berserker's lives it's stated in the VN. Caladabog trace version is rank B. BP turns it into rank A. It's why it's EMIYA's go to weapon.

Until he says "1v1 me fgt" and they get slaughtered one at a time. Zerg rush isn't really an option against Cu.

>>Until he says "1v1 me fgt" and they get slaughtered one at a time. Zerg rush isn't really an option against Cu.

Yeah because mana drain isn't an issue or anything, lets force duel 10k people in a row surely it will be fine.

VN says otherwise.

meant to send to

That's because he regenerated with God Hand. That's how God hand works. They don't know that he regenerates. Check the lives Gil takes later.

I don't think you meant to reply to me.

Considering how quickly Cu could likely kill them if they just charge, it probably wouldn't be out of the question. Cu is a very economical servant because he costs so little to support.

Most of the Gil fight is behind the scenes in the VN. You're probably remembering anime, where Seiba took off one life off him.

The anime version of the Fate fight is also canon. So regardless Caladbolg's effect on him is a stated fact.

No I'm not. read God Hand's description.

It was stated that there are servants stronger than Iskandar in his army, so it wouldn't end that quickly, unless Cu decides to Gae Bolg them one by one. Which will drain his mana even faster.

Cu wouldn't gae bolg one by one. He'd use the anti army version for it's stated purpose.

1v1 me fgt rune affects Cu as well. He could use it, but he'd have to throw it at the dude he's dueling. Which is even more mana-draining.

They're only stronger than Iskandar in stats. None of them have NPs, which are his real strength. He's slow as fuck and he's no combat genius, so of course there will be faster people, or more durable people, or stronger people. They'd get blown out by a servant with actual NPs and skills. Cu's whole deal was that he could kill one guy, retreat, and be fully ready to fight again. And Anti-Unit Gae Bolg is really cheap to use. He can spam it if he has a decent master.

Didn't essentially the exact same thing happen in the anime except Berserker reacted to it differently? Not sure what your point is.

The problem is that there's nowhere to retreat in a Reality Marble and Cu's Anti-Army NP drains more than the anti-unit one. I'm not saying that he wouldn't win, but his victory would come from him either killing Iskandar in 1v1, or stalling for time until he runs out of mana. Fighting thousands or tens of thousands of servants head-on is suicidal, even if they have no NP's.

Yoko Taro. I want to see what kind of madness with the Masters and Servants he could come up with.

Excalibur haven't been show to be capable of destroying worlds