Wow, Dianne Feinstein is right!

Wow, Dianne Feinstein is right!

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2014/09/14/sunday-review/the-assault-weapon-myth.html
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/273989-feinstein-doesnt-have-concealed-carry-permit-anymore
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Coke cans dont shoot anything.

She's sorta right though, after the bullet exits the body, it leaves a huge hole where it exits. Because they use 55.6 NATO rounds

5.56 is smaller than most handgun rounds lmao
It's a lot smaller than most people imagine

Fucking retarded, I have a 357 magnum loaded with hollow points. And, I have an AR chambered in 223 loaded with FMJs. I would much rather get shot with the AR.

5.56 is a penetrative round tho right? So more like a burning hot needle than a coke can. But what would (((Feinstein))) know. She is just a gun grabbing kike.

No, because coke cans dont fire bullets. Are you a retard?

>55.6 nato
Please stop posting any time

you're a fucking retard. good thing her career is fucking over.

lol fucking massive bullet

it's ok diane. pretty soon well regulated dont touch me's will be the domain of space. where "rods of god" will be the battfield, wreaking all sorts of havoc on the NAP

>55.6 nato
>not 76.2 nato
shiggy diggy!

> ignorant of facts
> still has opinions
> gotta share those opinions!
> feeling ways about things

you and that scurrilous whore feinstein are both 100% wrong.
you have never shot a gun, never hunted, and never seen a gunshot wound
your opinion is worth less than the wasted seed your father dumped into your whore mother's cunt.

We should fully move over to rubber bullets so less people need to die.

Why do low-IQ NRA-bootlickers get so easily triggered?

wasn't she the bitch with one of the few concealed carry permits in california?

It's interesting how leftards suddenly took a new approach to demonize the AR15. Before it was the rate of fire and mag capacity. Now it's the speed of the bullet and the size of the channel wound. Better not tell them there are bolt action guns in .223, or that the nice wood hunting non-scary fudd guns shooting hollowpoint .300 win mag do like 10x times the damage a fmj 5.56 ever could

Because no .357 could do that

>(((Dianne Feinstein)))

It's almost like it killed people

master bait

This CUNT needs to die.

I shot a 90kg sow at 50m with a 55gr soft point. The bullet entered the ribcage on the left and passed out the right. The exit wound was about 40mm in diameter max.

>Getting hit with a coke can

if girls can take a coke can BBC then she should be able to take a few bullets np

lmao whatever bitch

What an idiot. Those are ear bullets. They're shaped like that to damage and rupture your enemies ear drums. He is right that they're less than lethal though.

looks like the outback retard took a break from smoking meth and playing with the family fuck-dingo so he could beg for replies on Sup Forums lmao what a faggot

>not rolling out a full sized cannon and firing it

Plebs

abomination

>Dumb Cunt thinks getting hit with a Coke can is worse than being stabbed

>Because they use 55.6 NATO rounds
damn son

Honest question and memes aside: How the fuck do people like this stay elected for so long? Is their constituency really that fucking retarded?

So how does she explain the girl and black kid getting shot 3 times and her making news rounds after a week?

So do handguns, much more than all rifles.

Dude they're kikes.

>How the fuck do people like this stay elected for so long?
You don't have to pay attention to vote

look at the bullet up above on which i commented. why does it make a jew star shape

Is that a recoilless rifle

When you figure out how to make the goose shit on command, why would you replace the goose with one you would have to train all over again, and probably wouldnt be agreeable to the afternoon fuckings either.

>5.56
>56
SHAAAAAAAAAART

Fucking this. No question. Small bullet high velocity. It goes in and comes out with minimal damage. The left thinks it's like getting shot with a 300win mag i swear.

>5.56
>like getting shot with a coke can

This kike deserves an oven

jesus christ

Literally the opposite is true. It's illegal to hunt with an AR-15 because of the minimal damage it does to deer. It just makes animals suffer. The right hand gun can blow a hole thru someone

wow that's some great insight there diane
i bet all those kids that got 'stabbed' at dunblane and virginia tech are really glad they got shot with handguns instead of rifles

ban Coke

It's not a Jew star. THE JEWS STOLE THE SYMBOL.

please tell me thats not real

KeKed

HOYL FUCK- another 2A thread?! YEAH!

Which makes me wonder why all these shootings end up with so many dead and not more survivors that are just wounded.

Even if it is true, it doesn't matter because handguns still kill more people than rifles. nytimes.com/2014/09/14/sunday-review/the-assault-weapon-myth.html

Ballistics are hard to understand. This is a grossly negligent simplification.

Feinstein had a concealed carry permit, like one of 10 in california that had one.

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/273989-feinstein-doesnt-have-concealed-carry-permit-anymore

Glad to see dems doubling down on infringing on rights for the mid terms.

>hahaha that can't be real
>Jesus fuck it's real

Is that Cruz's gun? still haven't seen pics of it from the scene.

a .22 pistol can kill just as a 5.56 or 7.62 round can. Its all about shot placement.

You arent killing someone with a 7.62 rifle round to a pinky toe. But you can fuck someome up with a 9mm or .22 if you aim for center mass or the head.

No gun fags should be gassed if they try to formulate an opinion on firearms if they have never owned or fired them.

So this is the power of Jewish IQ...

maybe the same reason paramedics weren't allowed to enter the school until long after the shooting

Let's be real, a school shooter with a magnum pistol cartridge would likely miss more than he'd hit. I carry 9mm for the same reason it is popular amongst other concealed carriers, as well as police and military. It is easier and faster to shoot, with a higher capacity

If magnum pistol cartridges were a godsend they wouldn't be uncommon. And to argue they offer any kind of advantage (beyond concealing) over a carbine or rifle is just silly

We can't play semantics because legislators will always win that game. Both are tools we have a constitutional right to

5.56 is pretty shit too unless you go for heavier rounds.

it means dick vagina so no worries. pretty sure the HPV molecule looks like one too

WT absolute Fuck
Look at my flag. Even I know better.

The AR-15 fires a goddamn pimped out .22 caliber. There are stories of civilians in Afghanistan taking friendly fire from US troops and surviving. A 10 year old boy took 3 bullets to his torso, was medevaced out, and survived. There's a movement within the military to go back to a .30 caliber round just as it went back to a .45 from the 9mm. The 5.56 simply doesn't do the job very well.

Hold still cunt so I can shoot you with a Coke can.

Somebody forward this to 50 Cent please

Such profound brilliance by the same dumb old kike that killed off Milk and famously has a CCW permit and a handgun but proclaims no one else should have one because she is special. What a font of knowledge.

>bootlickers
>preventing the state from disarming people

hmm

Not everywhere.

ban assault cans

Yeah bro things are totally gonna be better with De Leon

55.6 NATO

the fucking horror

I keep a Ruger revolver single action chambered in .45 long colt Hornady Home Defense. I guarantee you would rather be hot with a AR15 in.223

>The 5.56 simply doesn't do the job very well.
I love .30s as much as the next guy, and wouldn't mind a change. But the allure of the .223 is that you can carry more and it's ballistic magic. There's no telling what it will do when you hit a body.

Yep and its been pointed out to her before and she's got real cunty about it lol. Definitely a "guns for me, not for thee" kinda bitch

>got rid of her permit once the new world liberation front was no longer a threat
>stop shooting at me goy, I'm on your side!

Meanwhile muskets were only 1 caliber. Let that sink in.

fpbp

Gotta get me a 55.6 NATO caliber weapon... wew

Then that girl who got shot in the lungs and ribs wouldn't have been on the news looking unharmed less than a week later.

Nice bait.

But a bullet is better having exited the body that blowing up and remaining inside the wound

Here's the weird thing about Dianne. Although she's got an unacceptable worldview on the 2A, by the far out, groovy standards of the California Democratic party, as far out as they are, in relative terms, she's a moderate within their ranks. She's never be called a moderate in any other context, but among the people who nominate her for her party's nomination, she's relatively moderate. It's no coincidence that De Leon is running to her left.

Check

Pretty sure 5cm is much larger than 0.5in. But I think the rifle posted by you is actually a 30caliber rifle.

I seen a 5.56 almost take off someone's arm in Iraq. shit was hanging on by just half the flesh.

Yes goy

buy the guns!
better buy before they ban!

Stupid goyim

>55.6 nato
Something out of the third Reich’s fantasy

No one needs that. Get rid of high capacity assault AA from American citizens.

>"guns for me, not for thee"
Yes I have gotten a real sense of this lately. It is all about a militaristic government with disarmed citizens.

That may be the case, but it doesn't matter now. She's out, De Leon is in. As bad as Feinstein was, having a latino in her chair will be worse - but not initially at least, because Feinstein had been built up to have a seat on, or chair, many committees and such. De Leon won't have that right from the start. But he sure will fuck over California even more when it comes to firearms.

In California you need to prove a valid reason to have a permit and simple self defense isn't considered good enough by almost all police agencies. When red county sheriffs were giving out permits the liberal Gestapo didn't like they introduced a new law that pretty much made those permits useless outside of the county they were issued in by requiring a certain population level in the issuing county. This pretty much made the permit not valid outside of the county lines.

Feinstein used her Jewish level of influence to get her permit and you have to have powerful influence either political or monetary to get a permit in the state. I almost had to move to that state for job reasons, so I researched a lot into the CCW laws.

>55.6 nato
Anti tank weapon?

>No one needs that.
>filename