How is this in any way "entertainment"?

How is this in any way "entertainment"?

chapter was fun dude.

>cute adventures
What's not to like?

Filthy secondary here, is withdrawal syndrome what causes picrelated?
I remember someone noting that Abyss miasma affects children in the city, so it's something like the concentration of miasma rises the deeper you go and after returning to the surface - your body gets fucked up with withdrawal?

>9 episodes of talking and slow pace
made in abyss is boring, bleh
>episode 10 = loli dies
wow, made in abyss is aoty

why does this keep happening? why does suffering/gore/blood continue to be seen as quality?

Because it's seen as studio's bravery to depict gore in prime time?
Would you like it to be censored to smithereens like in Terra Formars until BD is out?

Nobody's calling it AotY. On the contrary, everyone's calling it edgy garbage.

People have been calling it that since the first fucking episode.

>made in abyss is boring
Literally no one say that.

So at which chapter they will even end? Best dad is obviously out but there's quite a few series for bunny alone.

>it's okay, I was shitting my pants ironically

Forced hype and fake surprise.
Didn't work with Erased, won't work with Made in Abyss.
Give it up.

Most likely chapter 28.

Well sorry for being desperate for (you)s!

I can't really feel bad for her, this whole thing is a suicide mission anyway. They don't even know basic CPR.

MANGA
FAGS
ALWAYS
LIE

I'm not him, you idiot.

>CPR
Does she even need it?
She comes from The Box.

>another episode where nothing happens
this has been posted several times here and elsewhere
I'm not baiting, it was just an observation.

pooping your pants unironically is even worse.

They didn't though?

Joke's on you, I was only pretending to be retarded.

She needed CPR in this very episode.

Yea, it should come as no great shock that shit hit the fan. It only gets worse from here, too.

>>another episode where nothing happens
meant to

Dropped.

How is it not? What kind of weak-ass adventure doesn't involve constant loss and terror? I enjoy wondering who will live.

How the fuck do you even return from the 4th layer if you bleed out every orifice like that after only going up a few meters?

Not to mention hallucinations and shit.

It seems like it would be impossible to get out of there with what seems like medieval technology.

Is it explained how the black and white whistles manage to do it?

Also does the curse of each layer only last until you get out of that layer? ie anal bleeding until you get up to layer 3 or does it continue all the way up to the surface?

Its the curse of the 3th layer, if you go up you bleed .

My headcanon is Artifact-based hazmat suits with full-cycle breathing apparatus.
Abyss sickness since to be airborne-based withdrawal syndrome.
Bone Dad seem to have full-faced breathing mask of some sorts, Ozen was depicted using a mask too.

The point of no return is the 6th layer.
Nanachi has found Black Whistles in her territory.

What are you talking about? Post a webm or something.

>since to be
*seems to be

The constant bullying of Reg and his penis is quite appealing to me.

You don't die from bleeding and hallucinations unless you're really dumb or unlucky.

I think the curse lasts until you stop ascending.

Is she ok?

Yes.

she's dead.

Seems to be sans a hand about 25% of her blood, but she probably doesn't need that.

I never suffered watching anime before, holy shit don't do this to Riko I almost cried like a bitch wanting that to stop.

Is that a spare part for Reg?

Shit is about gets real!

No more hand holding after this episode!

Isn't it just pure shit? Can't believe some people think this is entertaining.

Thank god I won't be watching.

The forcefield thing harms the body in different ways depending on the layer they're in. This one ruins the endothelium, producing bleeding, like a dengue fever. Riko will die from hypovolemic shock.

I honestly don't know what happens after this episode user.... it was just a pun.

rugs cant come soon enough
come to think of it? why were there shit ton of rugs outside of the elevators at the dead end bottom?

Are you trying to say that the kid gloves come off?

>forcefield
They are got to be ways to protect from this with Artifacts.

>All these people thinking this little bit of blood and suffering is a defining characteristic of this story

Is there any kind of established trail or route that the delvers use to navigate while going up or down?

It seems like with something that has been there at least 50 years, that there would be some pretty significant work building routes and roads through the abyss to avoid getting fucked by all the monsters lurking around.

Nanachi can see it aparently, so she evades it with ease.

>this faggot posting 3DPD gifs

>evading forcefield
Fucking how?
Isn't it like a magnetic field or something?

>Ozen was depicted using a mask too.
When? All she had was that suit of armor and a big stupid hat.

>when

They just take it like a man and wait for the effects to wear off after a while, then try again

>bunch of pansies complaining about "muh gratuitous violence"
The point was to show that shit is getting real it's not edgy
The abyss should be a horrible and dreadful place not just a stroll in the park you retards.
The show would be anticlimatic and devoid of tension if not for this scene, it serves a purpose its not fucking edgy

Shit bends in the abyss, that's how there are layers with different ecology.

read the fucking manga
the curse is dense at the main shaft and thins out further away from it

come to think of it, delvers could just dig their way up and never get affected

look where you are. edgelord central. worships rezero and nasu shit. and that's just Sup Forums. you're also bedfellows with Sup Forums and Sup Forums. shitty edgy stuff will always be king here.

it's strongest in the center and weaker on the edges. The area with the goblets of giants has caverns which extend very far from the center.

I don't know. Explain yourself.

Modern Sup Forums sure is a bunch of pussies. I can only imagine what the reaction to Prushka's death would be.

>Being able to maintain infrastructure with abyss creatures fucking your shit up 24/7
Note how the only semi permanent human outposts is either in:
>Seeker Camp easy mode manned by at least 5 people
>idolfront literally manned by top dad, top dad, top dad and failed top dads that is actively murder fucking the environment to keep the route to it safe
>They still lose heavily armed praying hands even on the 4th layer

>9 episodes talking about the dangers of the abyss
>It finally happens
>user chimps out

No one really cares that much about Prushka though

>forcefield strongest in the middle
Yeah, forgot about that.
How do foreign countries send their delvers in?

There was much more suffering even before they left the orphanage.

Except the technology to tunnel down several miles doesn't appear to exist in that universe.

Hell traversing the abyss with modern technology would be difficult with how that curse works. Better to send robots.

I'm really impressed with how well they handled the scene. It made me legitimately uncomfortable, but I was worried they were going to dumb it down or cut it short.
I can tell that this is a real passion project for the staff.

Are you not entertained? Is this not why you're here?

So it was a spare for Reg after all.

Infiltration? a bunch of kids managed to find a drop off point I'm sure that some spies can find a way in too

Actually I take it back, coming to think of it she was a somewhat decent character

Poor little robutt boy.

Is it that easy to get the artifacts out though?
Can't they really put together a drill with Artifacts and avoid center shaft altogether?

Is Riko going to lose her hand or is that rabbit actually a surgeon?

but made in the abyss is entertaining, it's just the loli and robot boy are sort of shit. If Killy was the a white whistle around here we'd just get to enjoy panoramas of bizarre alien bio-mass all being spawned out of a single infinite point of madness at the earth's core. >THAT'S NOT EARTH

Bunny learned from top dad user

>MFW they tried to break the bone and then grind through flesh with smallass knife
Don't the have an axe or a machete?
Child hand is not all that thick, a good swing can cut it off in 1 go and roboguy looks strong.

>I can tell that this is a real passion project for the staff.
They seem to have a huge amount of respect for the source material.
This is really one of the best adaptations I've seen, and luckily went to a title that deserved one of this caliber.

Anyone notice how Riko's tits got weirdly perky and torpedo shaped after they hit fourth layer? You can especially see that at the onsen. They were much smaller in volume 2 when Reg burned half of the forest fighting birbs.

She actually is a surgeon. Seriously.

Getting out its another matter, maybe some long term infiltration on the delvers guild and some money here and there to get some artifact "lost" after reaching the top

Not complaining, the scene done what the creator wanted to be done, give a sensation of pain and wanting to make it stop. To feel how Reg was feeling.
If you actually took pleasure watching that part, you are a fucking degenerate.

She actually is, the reasons behind it are explained later

It's not an impression I got from the manga.
They have an entire fucking squads down there that are capable of fighting White Whistles on equal footing or overwhelm them with numbers.
Maybe there's more than 1 entry point?

Doesn't the abyss seem too devoid of humans?

I expected it to be teeming with other explorers.

>I will watch the newest episode of adventures of cute Riko and Reg and then go to bed
What have I gotten myself into?

It seems that the speed one ascends multiplies the effects of the curse. I presume that delvers have to ascend very slowly and just endure and suffer the curse. Different people probably have different resistances to the curses effects.
Riko in particular seems extremely vulnerable to the curse, possibly having to do with the artifact that was used on her as a child.

Somebody give the man his titty explanation

One big fat yawn.

The point was to show that shit is getting edgy it's not edgy

You do understand that people can enjoy having strong emotions other than pleasure, right?
The intensity, when done right, has a value in and of itself. And here it was done very well.

I would jump into that shit at first thought but the general public not so much, its a hole in the earth that kills you if you try to escape and with beasts so dangerous that can read your mind

I take pleasure in the fact that I can watch an anime that has actual human emotions and difficulties rather than the constant dredge of shit we get every season.

There isn't really any "muh waifu" characters which is a nice surprise and I think propels this show way up the list.

But I know how shit Japan's taste is and the season will end with a cliffhanger and we'll never get another season which allows us to feel the suffering and pain that Riki seems to experiencing in the 4th layer so far.

is she ok

One more note, I'm not sure if monsters suffer the curse. Also, those with strong resistance to the curse seem to be less than human in some way. That is they've lost some of their humanity or were psychologically inhumane to begin with. It could be the more human you are, both physically and mentally, the more the curse effects you. It could be Riko is strongly effected because she's so humane and kind hearted.