en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molon_labe
youtube.com/watch?v=AKPObRSU5w4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firearm_Owners_Protection_Act
abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-bump-stocks-congress-act/story?id=53362605
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>semi-automatic weapons
so every gun ever made?

muskets, single action revolvers, most shotguns

Getting rid of guns would only be viable if you all didn't have nigger dicks in ever orifice or every citizen.

>Tick tock Sup Forums
>We're coming for your guns

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molon_labe

well come then

>implying it has a snowball's chance at hell of passing

Way too much money gets made off the selling of these guns. There's not a chance.

That's a bill that simply can't pass. They're just trying to rally their base by saying "see, we're trying to DO SOMETHING!!!" It's an election year, and they need something to stand on. They don't have a lot of achievements aside from not being Trump, which is apparently a really motivating factor for their audience. This bill is so insane that I'm almost laughing that they'd introduce it. If it weren't for the fact that it's basically an attempt to start a civil war, it'd be kinda funny.

Alright time to buy...what is it again, an "80% lower"?

Can we just get this started already so we can eradicate the leftists?

Pretty much this. Absolutely futile

Come on
it is 4018 and there can be only Woooooarrrrr

We're what... 10 or 20 years out from a civil war? Gotta make sure the civvies only have bolt-actions and revolvers.

>muzzle loaders
youtube.com/watch?v=AKPObRSU5w4

Depends on state regulations.

An 80% lower isn't considered a gun, you can buy an unlimited amount.

A stripped lower or complete typically just requires an ATF form and id. Unless you're in NY, MD, or Cali you can pretty much stock up on these cash and carry.

I guess full-autos then

Any democrat that votes for that in a swing state will be ousted in November.

It's time to stand up to the nazi corporations that assist the NRA. Your time is up bourgeois whitey

They will create the biggest Black Market if they banned them. Im about to be rich nigger

Full-auto was already banned in the 90's

>The Federal Assault Weapons Ban (AWB)—officially, the Public Safety and Recreational Firearms Use Protection Act—is a subsection of the Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act of 1994, a United States federal law that included a prohibition on the manufacture for civilian use of certain semi-automatic firearms

I'm actually willing to entertain a compromise on this. If semi autos are banned, all afro Americans are reintroduced to their continent. Islam banned and Jews lobotomized.

I won't follow any future regulations and will fire on ATF if they do anything more than ask me how I lost all my guns in a boating accident.

We will never see a democrat majority every again, holy shit lol.

Gonna be hard to do, lying in my front yard bleeding to death.

Shit needs to be repealed.

Kek /poltards/ are exactly the people who shouldnt have guns. Bunch of obese sociopaths

>Projecting this hard

Or they can blame republicans for killing it after an even bigger shooting...

Actually in 1986 by the aptly named "Firearm Owners Protection Act"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firearm_Owners_Protection_Act

>The bill prohibits the “sale, transfer, production, and importation” of semi-automatic rifles and pistols that can hold a detachable magazine, as well as semi-automatic rifles with a magazine that can hold more than 10 rounds. Additionally, the legislation bans the sale, transfer, production, and importation of semi-automatic shotguns with features such as a pistol grip or detachable stock, and ammunition feeding devices that can hold more than 10 rounds.

>“Assault weapons were made for one purpose,” Cicilline said in a statement. “They are designed to kill as many people as possible in a short amount of time. They do not belong in our communities.”

at this point what is it going to take? when will the boston masscare of our time happen that will spark another revolution cause these faggots cant be bargained with or voted out. they all need to die

Good luck with that

>Shit needs to be repealed.

It needed to be voted on during the Obama years to keep the bill relevant but it wasn't. So the bill isn't in effect anymore. Its time limit ran out and it is no longer law. I can't remember the proper terminology.

What do I need to complete an 80% lower? I want to have a stash ready-made for when the idiots on the left actually try this monumentally stupid idea.

Hoooooo boy
My boys and I have literally been training for this since king nigger was elected

>What do I need to complete an 80% lower?
A drill press and a file at the very worst. There are jig sets for sale that make it vastly easier though.

Wrong, new manufacture full autos banned in 1986. Still banned.

AWB sunsetted in 2004.

COLD

DEAD

HANDS

Just like every single other time a mass shooting happened. Dead in committee.

MOTHERFUCKER

Yep, it's coming to your state too!

House Democrats have multiple armed secret service protecting each of them 24 / 7
House Democrats continuously vote to allow terrorist onto US soil.

Lets make a deal. House Democrats, give up their secret service detail, and spend a year living on the street like most Americans, then we'll talk about giving up semi-automatic weapons.

sexy

I saw a drill press at Lowes for about $120, but I'm concerned that it wouldn't have enough clearance. I've also seen people recommend a press mill, but I'm not made of money. Good tip on the jigs, though

They have so many options, they could say "why don't we make gun shops like liquor stores? Two pieces of ID and add a criminal record check?" And then offer to streamline the criminal record check so that i could be done in seconds but NO. Ban all semi automatic weapons! This won't pass the supreme court, but damn will we look good for trying it and when we fail, we can just blame it on the NRA and Republicans and shit!

They just got to have it all.

Surely this will pass the republican controlled houses. Not a waste of time virtue signalling at all.

Looks like I'll finally get to put my firearms to good use when I open fire on the collectors. Judging by the piss poor field performance of the cops at the Florida high school when there was one sperg with a rifle, you and your faggot law enforcement friends won't fare well against thousands of pissed off right wingers that now have a cause to unify under and an enemy to go rip the throat out of. You're the enemy.

Best of luck, faggot. You're gonna need it.

This is basically the law in California already. They made anyone who already had one register. If they haven't registered it, they are now a felon. So, despite the fact you don't even hear about this on the news, unless you are an NRA member or subscribe to some sort of gun publication, you probably won't know and will be a felon. Pretty shady.

Even if it's passed nine if you faggots wouldn't do shit. You'll pussy out the moment the Feds show up on your doorstep. No revolution nothing. So quit acting hard and saying "from my cold dead hand hurrrr sure". You're all scared chickens.

They really want a civil war.

Good.

Come get some bullets.

>Tick tock Sup Forums

If the feds show up on my doorstep, half of them aren't going home to their wives and kids that night.

*millions of pissed off right wingers.

The pink haired unicorns think they're gonna win?

Good luck sage

It doesnt ban all semis. Heres the bill if it hasnt been posted yet
scribd.com/document/372469353/Assault-Weapons-Ban-of-2018#from_embed

I can say with absolute certainty that I'll take at least a handful of them to Hell with me.

Given that you are a faggot, your perception of men and their potential actions may be a little skewed.

I unironically want it to get passed just to see the absolute shit show that would happen

FBI changed wording to protect Hillary
FBI working to take down the Republican President
FBI failed to stop a shooter despite knowing he would do it
FBI's son pushes to get rid of Guns

Is the FBI working with Democrats to overthrow the nation and take the power away from the citizens to defend the nation?

>House democrats introduce bill that ends the serious gains they could have had in the mid-terms
FTFY

Good luck david koresh

That's where you're wrong gayboi.

Good luck fag, mine are loaded and waiting, I'll give you the ammo first.

I'm against any form of gun control because it's so pointless. Its like the feral hog problem there's simply too many in circulation and even if it didn't cause a civil war you could still never put a dent in the sheer volume of guns going around.

Yes

HOW TO LOSE MIDTERMS WITH THIS SIMPLE TRICK

>implying trump won't veto it

Do I have to click through 20 pages of bullshit just to see the pic I wanted to see from the get go?

More like Democrats lose over 9000 seats in the midterm election.

>implying rich boy isn't on their side
abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-bump-stocks-congress-act/story?id=53362605

That pic of Ron Paul ahahahah

We don't even need millions. Maybe a half a million or a little less would be enough to get the job done twice over. Look at how that Scott Israel faggot took a position outside the building. If I were an officer in the ethnostate and a bunch of white school children were being murdered inside, I wouldn't think twice about rushing in there to help. These Democrats are all the same selfish pricks, and if they start a civil war, we'll kick their shit in. It'll be the single largest slaughter of blue and pink haired shitlibs and fags the world has ever seen.

I'm not a religious nut and I live alone. Besides, my goal at that point wouldn't be to defend my home or property. I would be trying to inflict as much pain, suffering and death as I could on the gun collectors before they kill me. Let them fucking do it. I hate living in clown world and I want to die anyways.

>Serious gains
>Democrats
>Midterms

>They don't have a lot of achievements aside from not being Trump, which is apparently a really motivating factor for their audience

It's not as motivating as you think. A lot of actually Progressive people are extremely frustrated that the DNC isn't seizing upon this opportunity and making the party more Progressive but is instead doubling down on corporatist agendas.

The DNC remains utterly incompetent.

>implying it'll even get to Trump

Welp, pretty obvious that fucker's stillborn.

Fuck it.
Wanted war.
About to get literal.
Fuck it and tell them to stop talking about the constitution or it's on.
They'll have to keep their own guns then because it'll be civil war.
Remember peace and progress can only come through fuck it.

time for me to buy up all the semi autos i've ever wanted but never got around to and then some (to sell at a massive profit later)
god i love prohibition, an entrepeneur's wet dream

Vanity bill to pad their resumes
This doesn't stand a chance

get a hand router, and ez-jig2, and a drill press. You don't want to use the drill press as a router. If you have beta-bux, get a CNC router.

Not if I shoot you first

I wish I had the money to buy an ar15 just to spite all the gun grabbers.

Even if one tenth of one percent of gun owners did some madman-tier shit you're looking at 120,000 insurgents. That's 2 talibans you cocksmoking moron.

Oh you'll get them.

How do you actually think this would go? Do you realize the rivers of blood you would unleash?

The AWB had a sunset clause and expired in 2004. This was right around the time Democrats realized that talking about gun control lost them elections.

Gorgeous

Truly an honorary American. Dog bless.

fpbp

>you cocksmoking moron.
kek, its funny because it's true. Also check'd

one of the only good things marx believed was having an armed populace

>we're coming for your guns
>we as in not me
>we as in them, the police
>who plan to take guns from people with guns... using the threat of guns

I am unironically going to buy another AR-15 this week after reading this.
I advise you all to save up and purchase weapons before (((they))) decide to shit on your second Amendment rights again.

>cops who ran and hide when one teenager decided to shoot other kids will have no problems going to homes that they have guns in them
Okay.