91 Days thread

This was better than it had any right to be.

No, it really wasn't.

retard

Ok.

It was a lot better than it had any right to be. The story telling, the characters, the plot. All very entertaining. You're just pointing out the QUALITY animation, most of which was fixed in the BDs. You're a pathetic piece of shit and you need to be buttfucked by me.

I think the show was very good but OPs acting like more of a faggot than normal

You know you crave my dick, cocksleeve.

>This was better than it had any right to be.
what does this mean?
91 days had a setting that hasn't been overused and overall was a pretty good show it wasn't a masterpiece or anything.

You're right user. I'm not considering all of the aspects that make this anime truly great. Fortunately for you however, it is physically impossible to convey just how contrived and aimless the writing in this anime is simply over text. I'd love to shove my foot up your ass, just to maybe simulate the sort of sensation the original writers must have gone through while conceptualizing this soulless husk of an experience.
Speaking of being a soulless husk, check out this architectural design. I bet the artists and directors visited a bunch old prohibition era areas in America to pull of this sort of look. It's things like this that really add to the atmosphere and exemplify the experience. Truly a passion project.

It was actually pretty bad. It was just memed enough that made Sup Forums like it

>it is physically impossible to convey just how contrived and aimless the writing in this anime is simply over text. I'd love to shove my foot up your ass
Resorting to violence because you're unable to express yourself with words is a clear sign that you're a complete idiot.

The OVA is out.

>The OVA is out.

whaaaaat how is there one in the first place. whats it about?

Watch it. It's on CR.

It was lackluster on everything apart from the gay.

It was alright.

yeah well you resorted to buttfucking, buttfucker

Sadly, anyone who makes an opening post like OP always pulls this shit.

the last episode was the best of all the show
>that scene in the forest
>the flashback
>nero closing his eyes before shooting

Would it have been too dramatic if Nero and Angelo knew each other before the incident? Best friends torn from each other because of mob rivalry? Because I really thought that's what was going to happen when the first visual came out with the vague synopsis.

The threads were comfy and great when the inner user factions emerged on who was right and should survive.

Pretty great

Walking in the sand and post gunshot was great. While the show might not have been great overall, the ending was what made it a good gangster animu.