Whites in brazil

What are race relations like in Brazil? Are Brazilian whites cucky like amerimutts? Are you a hated minority?

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=c0ztLtpuwkM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>whites in Brazil

people don't even vacation there anymore.

>Brazilian whites
This is a nonfiction board sir

rich areas = white and light skinned people
poor areas = blacks and dark skinned people
relations are getting worse and worse because commies

It's like the whites in Venezuela, you get the same answer. There gone now and the place is a literal hellhole ran by gangsters which will slowly revert to nothing over the next century.

The 'story' has ended in South America, for a long time now. You will just watch it get progressively more hellish over the years, as it has been going. Lots of African migrants going there too making the situation go even faster.

In 120ish years time expect to see slavery and ancient tribal ways return there.

la creatura

South Brazil is whiter than muttmerica sweetie

Can you elaborate on that? What kind of rhetoric is used? Is it similar to anglo sjws?

brazil is whiter than argentina

There are unironically no traces of actual ethnicity in anyone here OP, we're all mixed as fuck. Nevertheless, of course racial propaganda exists: if you appear lighter you're the surrogate for white oppression and if you appear darker you're the surrogate for black repression.

Universities have strong affirmative action systems that go nowhere because the poor blacks who do manage to improve their social positions, are brown just enough so that they are now considered white due to their animosity towards their now disgusting old ghetto colleagues. Said affirmative action systems are also based on PERCEPTION of race, i.e I can say I'm black and get into Uni and, even if investigation is established, it will still be a matter of PERCEPTION from the authorities if they decide I was really white all along.

This strange racial criteria based on perception also spreads out to the rest of daily life, with upstanding 'black' people being accused of sucking white cock and poor 'whites' getting the South African treatment. It's all funny and ironic how our local SJWs perpetuate the denigration (lol) of blacks all by themselves, there isn't even any real white supremacy movement down here, it's all a big spectacle with a self fulfilling prophecy of blacks being socially prejudiced and whites pushing them down, all the while everyone is fucking brown and in reality the true inequality here is that of wage disparity (one of the highest in the whole world), and the brown politicians and judges are all laughing at us from their bathtubs full of brown prostitutes while we insist on saying 'they' are white and 'we' are black.

during centuries slavery of africans was legal here so blacks and (((THE PEOPLE WHO CONTROL THEM))) think whites should payback for what they did.
Blacks blame whites for everything, literally everything

btw, Brazil is like 10% white, don't let this self-declared thing fool you

>because commies
Reminder that there is no such thing as communism. It's a trick and has always been a trick.

They can't outright pull a South Africa there until Americans demographics continue to worsen, it's getting closer

South Brazil (at least the part I was in) does resemble, say, Sothern California in terms of pervasive brown content. But the whiter parts of the US are decidedly whiter.

Sounds like a nightmare.

look bro brazilians love to copy US crap so its the same things they use in america.
blacks are opressed
racism wont let them land well paid jobs
racism is keeping the favelado on his knees
police is agressive toward blacks people
police kill too much blacks
blacks kills too much blacks because white racism
blacks need special rights

like i said its the same dumb arguments you already know

when people say brazil is a race mixing paradise dont belive it... darkies cause a lot o problems in our society too... the darker they are the worse they behave.

now my personal opinion is this: with higher education perhaps they can be better people... we need to come in terms with these people in order to take away power from the commies

Is a brown Brazilian mail-order bride a good idea?

Being white in Brazil is pretty nice, if you are ugly you'll get racism-bullied though, but if you have bright eyes and is good looking you are literally a god.

See pic. Brazil is the least anti-Semitic country in the world. This shows more or less how identity is treated in Brazil, why is it the least anti-semitc? Simple; if you ask a Brazilian what do they think of jews they will 100% answer "what is a jew?"

That's pretty much it, 99% of Brazilian have absolutely no notion of racial, religious or ideological identity. Most people are dumb everywhere in the world but they can look in the mirror and around them and see who they and their people are and understand who is the "other", but in Brazil you look around and everyone is the "other" and you look in the mirror and don't know what kind of mutt you are so everyone hate each other and it's a huge country with absolutely no sense of collectivism.

In Brazil, if you don't take advantage of people everytime the opportunity appears you are literally a cuck, it's like a battle royale, that's why the politicians are the most corrupt in the world, they aren't stealing from their people, there are no "my people."

No. She will give you STDs, rob you, give you a low-IQ child and suck Tyrone's cock

I can attest to this. I had a girl living under my roof for a couple months because she was "a poor sod who got kicked out of her home by her parents". It turned out they had very good reason to do so and the best thing I ever did was not putting my dick into that. She went to Europe as a mail-order bride and completely wrecked the guy's life. She is back in this country and doesn't post anything in social media because she managed to get police after here in both here AND Norway or whatever the fuck whitehole she went to leech at.

this is from a libertarian group on (((FACEBOOK)))
"do you trust rich jews like george soros?"
"No"
"Yes"
"they don't do anything wrong"
"No way"

sides = shoahed

""""""white""""""

envious of the less niggers but your mestizo population is horrifying

You should have killed all the injuns like we did in America

I wish Brazil was 47% white

I will agree that Mexican TV is whiter than American TV

user, trust me, 90% of these whites wouldn't be considered white outside of Brazil.

for about $500 dollars or even less a month you can pay a nigress to do every house chore for you. Whites in Brazil need to stop this garbage right now. I do my own shit because I don't want no illiterate fuck to clean my mess and raise my children. Rich white boys in Brazil are raised by aloof whores who couldn't give less of a fuck about them. That's what is wrong with this shit. Whites need to take the niggers away from their hones to trully achieve greatness and let the race war begin

It's not spread out. Whites are geographically concentrated in the South

Chile BTFO

TFW Belgian-Chilean mutt.

90% of the whites in North America wouldn't be considered whites in Europe

I live in South Brazil. Most people in small cities are part european part amerindian (usually 3/4 european 1/4 amerindian). Big cities like Porto Alegre have many blacks and mulattos. And they are as violent as any other big brazilian city.

too much time in Sup Forums right here

>whites in Brazil

hooktube.com/watch?v=c0ztLtpuwkM

>rio de janegro

whites can't be free with niggers raising them. parents need to be with their kids. if we don't let this sick habit out of us we will continue to raise weak white folks to feel guilty about their race.
Aloof whores can't teach kids about important values. It's stupid to use the worst of the worst to raise our most valuable asset: our children.
Fire the maid. Let whites raise whites. Let whites sort their own fucking lifes.

It's pretty much like the third world version of the US, also American pop music is popular here

Do not order brides, much less brown brides, you have to travel here and find a german ancestry girl in the rural south and convince her parents to let her marry you since you live in a rich country

It's less about race and more about politics, since most people are either brown or white, nobody really cares about it. Like, you'll NEVER hear in school about white people being evil or how black people need special rights because MUH SLAVERY, all of those are in the television channels (which all come from Rio or Sao Paulo, two mutt states). But nobody here in the south cares about race.

The problem with Brazil is unironically communism, ALL, I repeat, ALL philosophy, geography, sociology and history teachers are either softcore left wing or hardcore communists. You'll hear non-stop in schools about how evil capitalism is, that Cuba is perfect, and that Venezuela has done nothing wrong and that you should vote for the Worker's Party because they dindu nuffin! (google Operation Car Wash). This means that around 90% of women here end up being left wing, it's really rare to find a traditional or even a conservative woman that isn't older than 70 years.

tl;dr people really don't give a shit about race here, at least in the south, I'm sure a brown user from Sao Paulo who thinks he's white will say otherwise and how "MUH ENTIRE BRAZIL IS BROWN REEEEE"

i see a black man with a "white" woman literally every day

Hello Sao Paulo.