Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curtis_Culwell_Center_attack
youtube.com/watch?v=pgMWG2x89mg
gunowners.org/join.htm
membership.nra.org/Join/Annuals
youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curtis_Culwell_Center_attack
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There have absolutely been cases of armed citizens shooting and wounding/killing people who fired first. How do you know, if that nig that got shot robbing a gas station, wasn't going to go kill 5+ more people if he didn't get shot?

You don't know how many mass shootings were stopped because if they were stopped, they never became a mass shooting so you have no idea.

how many mass shootings were stopped by police? not a rhetorical question.

>A mass shooting occurred at the First Baptist Church in Sutherland Springs, Texas, about 30 miles (48 kilometers) east of the city of San Antonio, on November 5, 2017.[1] The gunman, 26-year-old Devin Patrick Kelley of nearby New Braunfels, killed 26 and injured 20 others. He was shot twice by a male civilian as he exited the church
>He was shot twice by a male civilian as he exited the church
>He was shot twice by a male civilian

> they never became a mass shooting so you have no idea.
What, are we going to convict them of thought crimes or something? If they didn't do it, they didn't do it.

No, they shot a guy leaving a mass shooting. They did not engage an active shooter.

I hope you get shot in the temple by a nigger who still has a shitty dick from raping your asshole. That’s like saying you never saved your kid from getting hit by a car. Jesus you people TRULY are insane. I mean really psychotic

I'm at work so I can't dig for you right now.

But there have been school, church, mall and other shooters stopped by armed civilians.

a better question is how many mass shootings have happened at a gun show or inside a police dep?

All mass shootings have occurred in gun free zones, OP.

Legal gun owners don't break the law, after all.

A shooting doesn't become a mass shooting if there's a Good Guy With A Gun (tm) there, you fucking retards.

>CCW guy witnesses someone pull out a gun and fucking murder someone
>aims at another rando
>BETTER LET HIM GET A FEW MORE BEFORE I INTERVENE SO OCCUPY DEMOCRATS WILL UNDERSTAND

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curtis_Culwell_Center_attack

Nobody is this stupid. Shill.

That's because the mass shootings were stopped before they started you absolute asshat.

Also sage for b8

Everytime I go to my city firearm range, there is always a MASSIVE amount of shooting. Does that mean its a mass shooting?

Wasn’t a shooter stopped at a draw Muhammad contest? Or does that not count because they were provocateurs

Steve Willeford thinks you're a faggot and he's right.

It wouldn't had been be a mass shooting if it had been stop wouldn't it?

False

that Sudanese guy that shot up the Tenn. church was shot by a ccw holder

ban guns like here, and see your murder rate go up 300% as happened postban.

I

I think they are trying to say that it isn't a mass shooting when one is stopped to early to have a large group of people harmed.

Saged

Pretty much this.

it obviously wasn't a mass shooting because they were shot before they could kill anyone.
>checkmate nra terrorists

it isnt a mass shooting if you stop it before it happens, faggot

>You don't know how many mass shootings were stopped because if they were stopped, they never became a mass shooting

This. Pointing out that none of the mass-shootings on record as mass-shootings were stopped is just begging the question.

Even if that's true (it's not), there are crimes other than mass shooting.

>guy shoots up a store, kills 12
mass casualty event
>guys shoots up a store, kills 1, armed citizen reacts, prevents more
not a mass casualty event, doesn't count

liberal logic at its finest

From 1950 to July 2016...

98.4% of mass shootings have been in "Gun Free Zones"

OP will not respond, because he has a dick in his ass.

-- In 1997, the assistant principal of Mississippi’s Pearl High School, Joel Myrick, used the .45 caliber semi-automatic pistol he kept in his truck to detain 16-year-old Luke Woodham after the teenager stabbed and bludgeoned to death his mother at home and killed two students and injured seven at the high school.

-- A decade later, in 2007, Matthew Murray killed four people at Colorado Spring church before being shot by church member and volunteer security guard Jeanne Assam.

-- April 2017, an Uber driver with a concealed-carry permit shot and wounded a gunman who opened fire on a crowd of people in Chicago’s Logan Square.

-- September 2017, an usher at a Tennessee church used his personal firearm to subdue a masked gunman who had already killed one woman in the church’s parking lot and injured six others inside.

>1 post by (((this))) ID
what are (((they))) hiding?

What about the time Isis came to Texas at the free speech event?

Well trained civilians took him out and the sand niggers had AKs.

Faggot and sages.

Number of shooters stopped by police: 0.

Ive got an even better ideal guys ... ban mass shootings and murder in general, magic laws will stop it all

The amount of mass shootings has been like 5

Sage.

what about would be mass shootings?

Appalachian School of Law shooting happened in 2002. Two students with guns kept some Nigerian from killing more people than he did.

This shooting also gets memoryholed because it doesn't fit the "white psychopath" narrative.

>Posting in memeflag threads
>Arguing with Democraps

HERB

By that standard, cops haven’t stopped any mass shootings either

Haha thats a lie. Church shooting in Sutherland Springs TX last year was stopped by an armed civilian

>youtube.com/watch?v=pgMWG2x89mg

>niggers out gunned by a thirteen year old
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING REKT

friendly reminder that i have a moral right to nuclear weapons, i sage'd your shitty, shitty bait thread, and i treat women like pic related, and i'm not going to reply to whatever you reply to this you poor shill.

friendly reminder to mc-fucking kill yourself

What an absolute mad ladson

wrong

Is obvious point you f****** moron is that you don't know what the person that was stopped after they kill one person was on their way to do hence stopping a mass killing. Stop placing statistics on events that you know cannot be analyzed using basic statistics because you cannot put a statistic on someone's intentions if they have already been stopped you f****** idiot

Shot him with an AR15 too. And this was only a few months ago. OP is a faggot

>Sutherland TX
OP is a faggot.

98% of mass shootings occur in gun free zones

>HUR DUR WHY AREN'T CIVILIANS STOPPING SHOOTINGS

Kill yourself

Have some sage.

Jonesboro/Jonestown highschool. Vice Principle ran to his car parked a 1/2 mile away (gun free zone, thanks Bill Clinton), ran back with his pistol and shot the school shooter.

You can't count lives saved.

There have been quite a few shooters stopped by armed civilians who were likely to have otherwuse caused mass casualties.

That one in the mall was a great example. Guys goes into mall and starts opening fire. Guy with CCW pulls on him forcing him to retreat. Shooter cowers and shoots himself.

man every 13 years dream, gets to light up some niggers then brag about it on xbox live

RIP CORAL

Are you fucking stupid? He returned fire multiple times.

I don’t know about mass shootings, but I can name many cases, just off the top of my head, of a gun saving somebody’s life.

How many have been deterred?

>gun free zones

Great story, but his trigger discipline needs work.
Nigger discipline is on point, though.

The number of Democrats capable of pulling their head out of their ass:

ZERO

Only on Sunday.

Thats because actual mass shootings, like the most recent one, are really fucking rare. In addition, almost all occur in gun free zones. CCW holders are law abiding. What do you think are the odds of getting both an active shooter and a concealed carrying good guy who happens to be carrying unlawfully in the same gun free zone at the same time?

Factually wrong. That church in Texas for example.

gunowners.org/join.htm

membership.nra.org/Join/Annuals

Pretty sure 2 months ago or less a church shooting was stopped by an army civy.

How many have the cops stopped?
Oh that's right, 0.

>unironically posting Occupy Democrats meme
75 IQ.

The retarded delusional faggotry from people like you is overwhelming

The number of people killed in mass shootings in the last fifty years, is less than 2,000. It's an issue of societal degeneracy and mental health, not gun ownership. The more people try to erode the right to the great equaliser, the more I cringe.

1 post by OP faggot

>pic related

>vid related
youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw

Every single mass shooting has been stopped by a civilian.

Police are civilians. If the perp offs themselves, they were technically "stopped by a civilian" as well.

>killed 26 and injured 20 others

Fallacious bait that isn't even true.

These occupy democrats memes are so dumb. I'd offer that we start making these memes ourselves in attempt for dems to pass around something even dumber, but that's not possible.

>he didn't go back in because he got fucking shot, therefore he wasn't a shooter anymore and doesn't count as a shooting being stopped
kys. Twice. Use a train pl0x.

I can easily name one off the top of my head. The oregon mall shooter. Only got two people before and armed citizen engaged him and he ran off to a corner to blow his brains out.

>let him shoot up the church
>hoot his back as he leaves
Ya looks like a great policy

Micah johnson

Vegas shooter

Low energy bait

False

[doubleplusungoodness intensifies]

What Orwellian language, really fucking clever shit

If a mass shooting is stopped, it's no longer a mass shooting, therefore a mass shooting wasn't stopped

normal civilians are never around false flag pleb
they quarantine the fucking area
and also most mass shootings happen in no-gun libcuck democuck zones

No shit, it's not a mass shooting if it doesn't happen.

>Vegas shooter
Wasn't supposed to have guns where he had guns. And yet, still somehow had them there and wasn't stopped until confronted, at which point he killed himself (allegedly).

Does it count if i personally resist my own urge to mass murder ?

If they actually happened, they obviously weren't stopped.

They can't become a mass shooting if it's stopped before a mass amount of people are shot.

Someone could have shot at him tho. Vegas is pro gun

I THINK YOU'RE A MUTT AND THEREFORE YOU'RE A MUTT

Remember that texas drawing of muhammad picture show where two terrorists tried to go shoot the place up with AKs and got fucking domed before they killed anyone

>false
no sauce

pic related. it's you

We're talking about individuals that have been brainwashed into thinking fucking or killing children irl is cool here. Of course they will share something dumber than this.

>The Curtis Culwell Center attack was carried out by two men from Arizona who attacked officers with gunfire at the entrance to an exhibit featuring cartoon images of Muhammad at the Curtis Culwell Center in Garland, Texas on May 3, 2015.[8] The attackers shot a Garland Independent School District (GISD) security officer in the ankle.[9] Shortly after the attackers pulled up and opened fire, both were promptly shot and killed by a Garland police officer.[10] The FBI had been monitoring the two attackers for years and an undercover agent was right behind them, filming with his camera, when the first shots were fired. The agent was himself arrested and later released.
Shit why did I never hear about the FBI videotaping a terrorist attack instead of stopping it
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curtis_Culwell_Center_attack

>asked for a statistic or at least a number
>responds with isolated case
Do you shills even try?

Another one.