Holy shit Sup Forums I thought the whole "cuck shed" and "soy boy" stuff was just a meme. when will this ride end?

holy shit Sup Forums I thought the whole "cuck shed" and "soy boy" stuff was just a meme. when will this ride end?

>BLACKED threads
>eceleb threads
>twitter screenshot threads
>nowthis.jpg

Caring for your family and child more than possessions, but at the same time finding a substitute for the dilemma. Exactly what an Adult would do.

Why do their mouths do that??

Posters for manchild franchises, vidya set up like an altar for worship. How does this fucker have a family? At least get some weights and a drum set or other loud instrument, faggot. How about weapons (not mall katanas) and tools+equipment for building / creating things? Nope, not in the soy palace.

It was a meme
we made the meme a reality
by using the meme

that looks pretty comfy actually

Did he "build" it as in from the ground up? Or did he just remodel his tool shed? If he built the thing ground up then he sounds like a pretty cool guy.

they are getting ready to deepthroat their girlfriend's boyfriend's cock

this desu would game w/ maybe dim the lights and pop on a flick

ayo /vpol/ you ready for all the ninty games for zero dollars

How is giving up an extra room to your baby "cuck" behavior? I'm guessing the second room is a guest room.

dude I thought all this soy makes you a bitch and cuckshed stuff was just insane Sup Forums memeing but it's like real.

We should have never played with meme magic.

what i am wondering as well. if he built it from scratch he's an alright boy who just happens to enjoy soy.

Your dad had a cuck shed. It was the garage where he pretended to fix the lawnmower for 2 hours because it was the only thing loud enough to drown out your mother's voice.

Detached man cave is pretty slick but any Disney Star Wars fan is definitely soy. She will resent his unwillingness to help more with the baby.

it's a man cave, a refuge if you will.
Nothing to see here.

my Dad had the whole basement to himself that's where he watched kinos instead of spending time with me

It feels like there's some justice in the world when you see a numale cuck with as atrocious taste as that driven into a literal cuckshed.

>I'll squat and I'll suck and I'l WHIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRR your house in

thank you kek

> 3 bedrooms
> 1 room for them
> 1 room for babby
> 1 room for ???
> needs to build 4th room

>She will resent his unwillingness to help more with the baby.
just like he resented her for taking over his game room right?
you are either a faggot or a dumb toastie.

anyways, it's obvious they have money, and she more than likely has help taking care of the baby, besides I'm sure he helps her out.

Hey guys! Great new! My girlfriend said I could have a WHOLE ROOM in the house I bought to play games if I sterilise myself.

Totally worth it.

>he built an actual cuck shed

mine just went to bars because he worked a high stress white collar gig so I was brought up by my best friend's step-dad :')

Damn, I have an ultra luxury cuck-shed then.

/thread
My father had the computer in his bedroom where he would get drunk.
Your father had a garage.
This dude over here had a basement.
That guy's dad had a "mancave"
Dads need a place to be themselves. Which is really hard to do when kids and mom take every room in the house.
Not really a cuck move.
Literally building a room in which to chill while your wife gets fucked is a cuck move.

Nothing to see here people.

This is the soyboy equivalent of a mancave.

Man caves have been a thing for ages retard

can we just be serious for a moment and talk about how stupid your post is.

Just replace the term "Game Room" to "Office".

Then it sounds like a totally logical thing.

>3 bedroom house
>has baby so all the bedrooms are taken
>3-1-1=1
So why didn't the baby take the other bedroom? Is the dude literally being cucked?

I had, had, a good childhood friend that grew up into an animal like these. Getting married and having a child really messed him up. Being as cool as we were, we all like Trailer Park Boys and would laugh about living in a shed like bubbles. Long story short, having his own home, with a family, did just that. Made a cuck shed as his man cave, set up his PS4, wifi booster and a nice tv with a couch out there and would game day and night, wind, rain or snow on his PS4. Well let's just say that was two year ago. Last year his wife divorced him, took his home and kept the child with no visitation. My friend I had only seems to care about having an entire apartment to his ((Man Cave)) Bonus, his ex wife is now burning the coal. I feel so terrible for that baby boy.
>tfw kept my dick in my pants all these years

That's honestly cool but it'd be better if he didn't say that she "took the game room." Sounds really effeminate and passive.

Shut your faggot mouth you stupid nigger. That kid is going to wake up in the middle of the night and he's going to be playing call of duty. I hope she gets postpartem and kills their dumb future Red Guard liberal piece of shit transgender baby

Video games is such a soy activity it's pathetic.

He did build a shed..

>building a cuckshed is norm-normal guys..
real men dig tunnels for the racewar

Other room is for his wifes son. Duh.

>beta as fuck
this, why couldnt he just build a man shed. He needs to blame a woman and have a reason.

so have super betacuckprostates

When it comes to houses, any room over a certain size counts for a bedroom if it isn't fitted for anything else.
They probably used both bedrooms for something, including his cuckboy "games room".

Or he could be cucked, literally.

Does that image LOOK an an "Office" to you?
It's a manchild space

>the virgin cuck shed vs. the Chad gook tunnel

fear grimace

Spot on and digits confirm, surprised there are not life size Rick and Morty dolls in the chairs.

the shittiest fucking crop and collage ever made. unfuckingreadable. kys.

>how does this fucker have a family
Is the only way feminists reproduce

I think it's cool to have a place where you can be loud as you want without waking your baby or listen to its crying. Plus you can get as drunk as you want with all your buddies and not worry about the baby getting into or destroying all your shit. Sound's alright to me

>vidya set up like an altar
Are you retarded? So whenever you have a tv stand its automatically an altar for it? You sound like a bitter poorfag that doesn't own a house or have the space for shit like this.

It seems reasonable until you see all the Superman and Kylo-Ren shit

Ya this is just a regular shed.

"Man-caves" are a necessity because most family homes are female-oriented. More often then not the wife will have control over:
>bedroom
>living room
>kitchen
>bathrooms
Which leaves the husband of the house with:
>basement
>attic
>garage
>shed
to indulge in his hobbies and craft. Men like sports, video games, cars, guns, and the outdoors. Women less so and are more likely to shy away from these things. Therefore it make sense that a man reserve a space to let himself be a man. This fufills traditional gender roles with the man relaxing in his home while not working, and the woman playing homemaker in the rest of the house. This sort of thing should be encouraged, provided the man also spend time with his family and not be a complete shut-in.

Pic related your future ancestor.

Post your house.

>tfw been using 3kg dumbells for 2 weeks and already have noticeable muscle growth
I'm doing it lads, I'm turning into a chad

Please tell me more

His cuckshed is dominated by two screens and two chairs facing said screens. That's just sad to me.

"You sound like a bitter poorfag that doesn't own a house or have the space for shit like this."

Cool. Well, I do own a house and I have plenty of space for "shit like this" but it's set up for more productive endeavors.

Having a "shed" isn't cuck, a grown man with a wife and kids filling it with video games is. Man space is important. Keeps you sane.. pick a spot the wife hates like the basement or garage, dont let her decorate, keep it fucked up so. She doesn't want to be there.. it's kryptonite for women.. then your marriage will survive.. work on shit, build shit, drink ... enjoy

G I G O H O M E
I

G
O

H
O
M
E

>Not bending your wife to your will and turning her into a waifu version of Lara Croft

>checked
It's all consumption
pathetic
>So whenever you have a tv stand its automatically an altar for it?
Everything is directed to the screens user. there's nothing else to do in that room. It's pathetic.

why are you making excuses for him still

The man brought it on himself, syrupbro.

shut up Argentina chinese rip off