Fuck National Corporations

It's 2018 and I'm turning over a new leaf. I'm so sick of eating at national chains and have them give my money to the heebs, I can't even stand it. Yesterday I tried to have lunch at Subway and I just felt dirty afterwards.

This is now a regional specialty thread. If you live in the Carolinas regional specialty for hamburgers and chicken sandwiches is CookOut. Clean reliable food that offers plenty of Vitamins and they give back to the community. This is much much better than the Jews that were on McDonald's and Jack-in-the-Box. Simply horrible.

Do you give local vendors your business?

Other urls found in this thread:

ktul.com/news/local/catoosa-restaurant-fires-12-workers-for-not-showing-up-on-day-without-immigrants
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the cook out is amazing. no need to rub it in my face asshole

I'm from NC. Cookout makes me laugh because they put Bible verses on their cups / containers, but they also stay open until way early in the morning to serve drunk/high people. They also tend to have predatory dindus hanging about their parking areas after dark. That being said, they do great business, do not seem to employ many groids, and you can get a lot of food for way less than you could at the other places. The best thing is to just learn to cook for yourself and avoid these establishments altogether.

>Clean reliable food that offers plenty of Vitamins
>that offers plenty of vitamins

lol

The milkshakes are good, but the food gives me nasty shits

Don't forget to support based businesses who fired employees who didn't show up on the Day Without Immigrants last year.

ktul.com/news/local/catoosa-restaurant-fires-12-workers-for-not-showing-up-on-day-without-immigrants

I was in NCt on business for like two days. Only ate cookout. Could get a mountain of food for like 9 bucks.

That's what I'm talking about. Incredible service and value. Sup Forums needs to make 2018 the year of the local burger

Dollar for dollar, Cook Out might be the best fast food in the country.

bump for local food

I can smell cook out from my apartment here in Knoxville. It's a 2 minute walk.
It's a shit show on the weekends though.

Post your orders:

Cajun Chicken sandwich with rings and chili and an iced tea. $4.75

I get different things every time because they're actually consistently good across the entire menu. I'd say the old standby though is a burger (cook out style), hushpuppies, and a sweet tea. Though frequently I'll get the pulled pork sandwich, or the cajun chicken sandwich.

Fuck yeah! Here in TN we have Cookout as well. I actually had dinner with a friend tonight. So friggin cheap. And the burgers actually taste like something you would make in your backyard "cookout"

Cookout is nice.

Pal's is based tho.

>I hate national chains
>here come support an alternative fast food chain
Jesus christ, how about supporting a local restaurant instead of just another fast food joint? Fucking delusional to think you're making any difference by eating at Cook Out as opposed to McDonalds or Subway. fuck off.

Stop rubbing it in that I moved north.

Most chain restaurant food is filth made by teenagers and immigrants. Don't eat that shit.

I like cook out,
Five guys was good but theyve gone downhill i think.
I like what a burger when im in Texas. High quality shit my dude

Cook out is awesome. Only place you can get a double cheeseburger with corn dog AND chicken nuggets AND a shake for 6$

Cookout is my favorite fast food. Double burger cheddar style, fries, chocolate milk shake. My once a week cheat day dinner. Fuck I wish it was Friday.

>tfw no WHAT-A-BURGER in Georgia
How can I keep going Anons? Its been at least 2 years since I was graced by our lord.

>CookOut
That's my jam right there, nigga. Ate at one once a week when I lived in Norf Cackalacky.

Here in Dixieland we have Cookout now and I can confirm it is Eldergod tier

This has been my diet for about 8 years now - all except legumes. I fucking love TJ's peanut butter in my protein shakes and chickpea pasta.

I recently went keto for a while but realized it's degenerate because you're basically forced to eat dairy if you want to gain mass without breaking the bank.

Cook your own food you fat fucks!

sorry but i lived in NC for 4 years and thought that cookout was absolute shit.

I am native to Los Angeles, so obviously in-n-out is ours, but I worked in Oklahoma City for 6 months and fell in love with Braum's

Unless you live near Atlanta, then you can go to Birmingham - it's a 2 hours ride

t. south-east Georgia

If I'm from Georgia, does Chick-fil-a count as national fast food or regional for the purpose of this thread?

Yeah cookout is legit brah.

Used to go when I lived in Nashville

I would say Regional. Shit is fucking based on a NATIONAL level as well. It's just good.

CFA is as Georgian as Coke.

They're also a solid Christian company that serve such good food, even the gays couldn't bear to boycott for more than a week.

Cook-Out saved my broke ass when I was living in southern VA. And their milkshakes are the BEST. 10/10 would recommend.

Their breakfast chicken biscuits are dry and disgusting tho.

Holy shit, stop trying to justify your terrible food choices by invoking the "local businesses" meme.

Cook your own food from ingredients that you choose and prepare yourself. That is the most red-pilled way to eat healthy and right.

>food gives me nasty shits
wrong - your crippled digestive system gives you nasty shits. do an elimination diet for a while (whole30 is a great one) and that should sort you out before too long.

Keto is better than paleo if you're a white man. Our bodies are much more adept at processing dairy, and eating in moderation comes naturally.

Cookout has stuff you can eat that meet these requirements. Cajun chicken. Slaw and chili.

This

Oh fuck yeah cookout.

Bojangles is the shit as well, nothing like some Bojangles and a cheerwine.

This is making me nostalgic for the 6 weeks I spent in Shelby for Work