In this thread: Weapons that shouldn't be in civilian hands

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OBvtGr1BfVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the flashlight would impede depth of stab wound??

>"buying a weapon illegally makes it not legal"

"flashlight"

>flash
>light

Tactical pens need to be banned. Nobody needs a pen capable of breaking glass.

>banning things in a country with a million hardware stores
youtube.com/watch?v=OBvtGr1BfVQ

I turn pens and have made a few with the glass breaker insert. Good luck banning steel rods.

>Spend $500 Trillion on a ship
>Gets rekt by a $10,000 tomahawk

A weapon to surpass the metal gear.

[[ TROLL THREAD- IGNORE ]]

>no f U.N. Allowed

>attached bayonet
>instead of chainsaw
faggot detected

howd you get a permit for a sniper knife?

How dare you, you MONSTER!
I hope you sleep well at night, not thinking about all the children of the world, who are now in danger of swallowing broken glass because of you.
#thinkofthechildren

>not posting the best and most useful knife attachment.

There are no weapons that should be in this thread.... FUCK YOU OP .... MERICA!!!!

>flash
>light

>Rocket launchers are illegal
Went to a gun show this weekend. A guy was selling an RPG. Must be that gun show loophole I keep hearing about.

underrated.

/k/ is renowned to have a hard on for bayonet

Also in term of practicability and maintenance a bayonet leagues better than a chainsaw, especially against flesh. Because IRL flesh and bones jam the fuck out of a chainsaw faster than you can chop yourself a limb off.

There was a guy selling one of these (fully automatic) and I thought THAT was extreme

explosive projectiles and any weapon that fires rounds over .50 caliber (half inch) require NFA paperwork as they are classified as "destructive devices" in america. you need to pay lots of $$$ for this NFA approval often refereed to as a "tax stamp"
you also need a tax stamp for silencers and short barreled rifles and some dealers even offer pipe bombs for sale lol.

also the "gun show loophole" (aka private sales) DO NOT APPLY to tax stamp (NFA) items.

I lost my mother to a bike wheel

Nukes, bio weapons, hell, given how I've seen them handled over the years, explosives.

I should be able to walk into an LGS, put down the money, pass a check, and walk out with post-'86 machine guns, assault rifles, SBRs, SBSs, pretty much any firearms. Basically prove that I'm a citizen without violent tendencies or schizo and have more money than sense. Same concept with current era tanks, helos, jets, and naval vessels. Not like half-breed cubans can get those anyway.

>Nukes, bio weapons, hell, given how I've seen them handled over the years, explosives.
Says you. If we all have nukes no one will use them. Just look at the nations today, no one uses nukes out of fear they'll get nuked back

Nukes don't actually exist.

Then why'd you list it? Check mate, statist.

any smug anime face since they trump all arguments

fugg ive been caught

>Weapons that shouldn't be in civilian hands

One of the best weapons of all time. Feels like it was specifically designed for mowing down untermensch into a ditch

Flash light ?

We have the right to all weapons

>flashlight
This board's autism truly knows no bounds

bayonets are just best for anything