Americans aren’t 56%, Spics are

We need to the address the elephant in the room. Americans are white. There’s no fucking denying it. The “56%” white thing has been and always will be about disgusting beaners. Even where the meme started from, the “Amerimutt” was first called “typical Mexican”, Latinos are on average 56% European. How did it autistically get dumped off to all Americans?? What the fuck, you low IQ niggers!? Slightly over 95% of white Americans have no African or Indian DNA. The ones who do have very little. Yes, America has a lot of filthy greasy spics here, but we are white!!! WE ARE NOT THEM!!! Our population is 61% white when you don’t count Hispanic mutts.

LATINOS ARE THE FUCKING MUTTS!! HOW DID IT GET FUCKING SWITCHED!! I remember this is the original graph where the meme came from, way back in 2015. Amerimutt started in 2015, but it was about Latinos, and it should’ve remained that way.

Other urls found in this thread:

geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/01/07/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I remember that as well. The 56% meme was about fucking Mexicans. It makes no sense why they say it about us. They should be making fun of Mexico and South American countries. This is the second part of the paper.

56% meme is an Israeli demoralization PSYOP.

POL has really just turned into lord of the flies after Trump won. No one cares about making sense. The 56% white makes no fucking sense to describe white Americans that way. It was obviously about Mexicans. When I first saw the meme I thought it was making fun of Mexicans until they started saying we were all that way for some reason.

We got duped big time.

Their Jewish lies will be foiled

>Not embracing it and having fun with it.

It's nigger-tier to let this meme get to you.

Pretty sure it was about saying our country is only 56% white desu lad

No, you’re retarded, unfortunately. Our country is 60-62% white. But even then, it’s not making fun of demographics, it’s making fun of genetics. The genetics smelly beaners have.

this lol
it's banter at this point if it was some JIDF psyop at first

they're more or less just americans. the average part-hispanic dump slob is an undifferentiated guy. in that sense the 56% meme is spot on, most of their skin colors will be 50-60% pale

I still wish these people could learn that it takes centuries for your family to become "privileged" to an ordinary middle-class degree. When I live abroad I don't expect to be automatically promoted to 1st-class citizen

>mfw it's another "let's pretend to be offended by amerimutts so shills can post amerimutts" thread
kys OP

WE

WUZN'T

Checked, my friend. It's being pushed so hard, it's got to be.

Pic related your future ancestor

>future ancestor
>future
>ancestor

>future ancestor
say that again, but this time slowly.

geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/01/07/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/

It was a shit meme created by Sup Forums and spammed to death by Eurocucks.