Is John McCain a literal cuck?

I was wondering if he was dead yet and checked his twitter feed only to find this disturbing pic.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2013/dec/15/john-mccain-ukraine-protests-support-just-cause
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

wish he would hurry up and die already

>they won't show his legs cuz he has the boot on still.

I'd be proud if Fitz had sex with my wife

You stupid fucking useless kids, show some respect to McCain.. he is a war here and veteran congressman. He has done more in 1 day of his career than you usless sacks of shit will do in your entire life time.

He probably doesn't even have cancer. He just got scared that his ass can go to prison an concocted the whole ruse. With this cancer he would already be dead if he actually had it. He'll probably run for the next term too.

Looks awfully familiar

Larry Fitzgerald is based as fuck. Why is he touching that corpse?

He deserves that and much more for throwing away his career there
>Imagine a world where his career had an actual impact on football

He's a Lucifarian pedo who had had victims murdered.

He's not a fucking war hero.

He shot up his own side.

>muh based niggers

Larry's about as close as you're gonna get
I think he'd be a good neighbor

McCain can't ride the POW brownie point train forever. He was a shit politician and a horrible human being.

He's a disgusting monster and I hope his children get fucked by that black dude.

BLACKED McCAIN

I find those antlers in the back amusing. they are obviously fully aware and trolling poltard types.

McCain and Ukraine theguardian.com/world/2013/dec/15/john-mccain-ukraine-protests-support-just-cause
>John McCain tells Ukraine protesters: 'We are here to support your just cause'
>GOP senator in Ukraine to support pro-EU protests

Senator John McCain told thousands of Ukrainian protesters camped on Kiev's main square that Ukraine's destiny lay in Europe and that it would make Europe better.

"Ukraine will make Europe better and Europe will make Ukraine better," he said to crowds protesting....
"We are here to support your just cause, the sovereign right of Ukraine to determine its own destiny freely and independently.
And the destiny you seek lies in Europe," said McCain, a leading Republican voice on US foreign policy.
The presence of McCain at the anti-government rally after a weeks-long stand-off between demonstrators and the authorities further highlighted the geo-political East-West tug-of-war which Ukraine is once again at the centre of.
Politicians from Berlin and Brussels have paid morale-boosting trips to the square, drawing denunciation from the Russian prime minister, Dmitry Medvedev, for "crude" meddling in Ukraine's affairs.

Speaking to CNN, McCain said: “...... This is a grassroots revolution here – it's been peaceful except when the government tried to crack down on them....
“I'm praising their ability and their desire to demonstrate peacefully for change that I think they deserve.”

Asked about Russian president Vladimir Putin's role in the crisis, McCain said: “There's no doubt that Ukraine is of vital importance to Putin.
..... Russia, without Ukraine it's an eastern power, with Ukraine it's a western power.
This is the beginning of Russia, right here in Kiev. .....

“These people love the United States of America, they love freedom – and I don't think you could view this as anything other than our traditional support for people who want free and democratic society.”

He still has a kid out wedlock.

yeah why not let him fuck your wife too

Larry stands for the flag

I like people who dont get caught, faggot.

Is the nigger kawhi Leonard or ty dolla?