"Johnson, what time are you free to work on this project? I want you to take the lead on this first thing."

>"Johnson, what time are you free to work on this project? I want you to take the lead on this first thing."

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1519703970898.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck, that's dumb

>dought

Desperate to remain relevant.

Well, he has a bright future ahead of him at CNN considering he writes like a retard.

Does anyone in the real world actually give a shit about this kid?

My boss made us spend the afternoon doing this. It took my entire drawers stash of sticky notes just for the #N

2012: the Higgs Boson is discovered
2018: discovery of the Hoggs Bozo

Do we have to put up with this retard tweeting for the next 50 years

im unironically glad this little faggot was raped by podesta 2bh, he deserved it.

Not your personal army kid, fuck off

Thanks young American psycho

>dought
Doubt. God I hate this fucking retard

>Can't spell neighbor's.
Uneducated false flagger faggot

>Dought

Ban assault illiteracy

I think this meme is running out of steam.

When can we get back to the important things, like... Building the Wall?

Most people outside Sup Forums probably don't even know who he is. They probably are onto the next trendy thing and barely remember Parkland shooting now. Normies don't tend to have a very long attention span

Literally
>Wouldn't it be cool if we could fly like Dragon Ball Z child-tier imagination.

Kids got a lot of growing up to do.

Kinda fought this will work but just some people doing it would mean a lot

>give me your shit
>NEVERAGAIN™

Bascially this. Just like with the Nigger Panther shit, most people out in the real world don't give a fuck. The usual life span for this shit is about 24 hours

i don't believe you faggot

isn't it precious just how FUCKING RETARDED they become once they aren't reading from a script......

INB4 HE GETS ELECTED TO FLORIDA STATE SENATE

i dought this would work...would be neat tho...

>dought

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1519703970898.webm

Teehee

This faggot assumes everyone in NYC not only listening to everything he says but also agreeing with him.

>dought

Tapper killed this faggot’s career when he took down the Sheriff.

>bright future
We can only hope.

This kid is legitimately a brainlet, wht did they make him the face of this anti-gun thing kek

rate my gta cosplay, Sup Forums

poor kid is gonna get martyred by the people propping him up

Did this faggot's publicist company already drop him? He's only been getting more retarded since the weekend.

Countdown until he goes on a shooting spree rather the face his own irrelevancy?

he is 18, cut him some slack. also he's a future journalist

can we troll him on how retarted he is

Kid's going to get offed in a false flag at the March march.

Have you ever been to NYC? 95% brown/black and some of them don't even speak English. Of course they agree with him, the other 5% are soyim.

Pumped and dumped

the kid honestly believes hes some sort of great savior
the only thing you can do that wont enable him and his gigantic ego is to stop paying attention

Intentional misspellings like that are a trick viral marketers use to make their shit seem more realistic. There is a pretty much 100% chance that this account is getting run by Hogg's public relations handlers.

Them agreeing with him isn't the crazy part, it's how many people he thinks is listening.

I can already see this is rapidly descending into sad territory. This guy isn't going to be satisfied with his 15 seconds; he's going to milk it for all its worth and probably end up doing even more damage to left than they already have lol.

It's like that kid that tells a joke and it hits the first time and everyone laughs but he keeps telling it failing to notice its gone stale.

already got the verified tick by his name and milking the attention for everything its worth. Fucking hell.

imagine that there dopamine rush, this kid will be like hillary clinton in a few weeks

Be a shame if people took to throwing rocks at this brainless bratty attention whore who hates our legal foundation.

kek holy trips

>nieghbor

>dought

American education everyone.

I can tell you’ve never been to NYC

how is this faggot still relevant lmao

lads, if i didn't know any better (and i don't), i'd say we have the new shia ladouche on our hands.

>wildly extravagant and misplaced sense of self
check
>messianic in his zealotry for ideological activism
check
>faggish demeanor and manner
check
>anoints self leader of a group that doesn't exist
check
>fancies himself an inspiration; inspires contempt only
check
>celebrated by kike media and gay talkshow hosts
check

this kid is playing the victim; but i don't see how this exempts him from Sup Forums. anyone got an agrument in this kid's defense? if so, let's hear it. if no, i think this kid deserves some attention.

Glad this is dying down so the Dems can go back to yelling about unwillingness to deal on DACA while viture signalling til the 6th

maybe him and shaved head el goblino will be dem candidates in 2020. Nothing would surprise me.

What the fuck do people care about then??
I swear to god that theory that only 3.5 billion humans are real and the rest are fake zombie/activated DNA that are just automatons walking around makes more and more sense...

Digits and David Hogg is the next shooter
These CIAniggers are never quite right in the head

The kike still thinks people read newspapers.

He's spelling that bad on purpose. No way spell check wouldn't fix those mistakes.

shilldren these days...

Good point. How do you accidentally hit D instead of th? It wouldn't be a misspelling either.

>Dought
This is actually him tweeting and not his handlers. He can't spell for shit and generally has stupid idiotic ideas

shoot blacks

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew