Are gay aspies the future of the right...

are gay aspies the future of the right? they're the only ones willing to do actual mind numbing research and the only ones ballsy enough present it without a persona

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R6C5y9CQVkk&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=feIIUeknM9c&t=4224s
discord
youtube.com/watch?v=1KCrWs3lT50?t=360s
youtu.be/KYXOd8Fyvxc?t=6m13s
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
thealternativehypothesis.org/
youtube.com/channel/UC2w1CQqPli4w94-PCg2UvJQ
thealternativehypothesis.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/PDF-FOR-RYAN.pdf
youtu.be/MmO_NMF_YOk?t=5m40s
youtube.com/user/AnarchoAnarchist/
youtube.com/user/RasistXL/
youtube.com/user/CustomChannelURL/
youtube.com/user/NotRyanFaulk/
youtube.com/user/CSMIRRORMirror
youtube.com/user/NewEuropeANP
youtube.com/user/AllNationsParty
youtube.com/channel/UCQK2AYWfSEcUZz2He1Vc7OQ/
youtube.com/user/fringeelements/
youtube.com/user/joefaulk
youtube.com/watch?v=8hFWCCpwREg
archive.is/Uajwi
archive.is/9sqNr
archive.is/0I0EO
archive.is/grwgp
archive.is/uPIbi
archive.is/oJS6y
archive.is/gK3Si
psc.dss.ucdavis.edu/faculty_sites//rainbow/html/facts_mental_health.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

gays and trans women are the future because a regular white guy has no protection from liberals

we have to put our faith in them

Trump will teach them.

Who/what am I looking at? This guy looks unstable and deprived of sun/nutrients.

Are you referring to Richard spencer?

Who's the pic then ?

ryan faulk of the alternative hypothesis, he makes good vidyas

What is with faggots that man of them are racist to closet nazis?

Alt Hype aka Millennial Woe's fuck buddy

This is the guy who everyone states can beat destiny is an unhinged sperglord homo? Yeesh, online politics are absurd. But if there were to be a person who doesn't have anything to lose it'd be some really weird outsider who understands they don't have much to lose.

That's just a bad still

We're white men who reeeally like white men

Is there any intel on what sort of guy he's into? Is he a legit full on homo trying to find a masculine guy, or one of these social outcasts who fell into homosexuality and now seek a female alternative due to whatever circumstance that drove them down this path.

No idea. Literally the only hint I have is him reacting to art of a white Black Panther on Twitter.

I however find him adorable and would do wholesome things.
>tfw no qt fashy bf

Is he dom or sub? Is he addicted to big black cock and he needs an ethnostate to get away from it?

i notice that fags and canadians are the intellectual leaders of the new right

Homosexuality is mental perversion which manifests due to various reasons and is an emotional blackhole/deathtrap.

youtube.com/watch?v=R6C5y9CQVkk&t=1s

Look how cute and smart he is

Preaching to the choir here

He tries not to talk about it. Pretty sure he takes the position where he understands faggotry is a plague on society and keeps his fetish well in the closet.

Basically the opposite of Jack Donovan

The left abandoned them after computers started winning elections. These types of people adapted, and won't be denied so easily.

It takes one to know one, this guy reminds me a lot of myself. I routinely score the highest on aspergers tests on /r9k/, there are other details won't get into, but pretty certain I am a sperg. I wonder if this guy has any nudes or anything on him, I have a video of me inserting something into my ass and a full body nude. I want to enter the political video realm, but I fear these manifesting to the surface as I now consider myself a reformed homosexual.

gay aspie here.

yes.

He does have a blurry video out there of him stripping and jacking it, but you don't see much, to his relief I'm sure. He was recently questioned about it on Warski's stream and shied away from it but didn't deny it.

I've wanted to do the politivid stuff too but there's nothing I have to say that Hype, Enoch, Spencer, Woes, Murdoch, et al haven't already

I mean there is Gavin who exists out there exposing his asshole with his face showing and he still has a fanbase, same with that amazingatheist freak. Can you link me to that, just curious how that interaction went down.

Who cares, most things are stated and known. Sometimes you can phrase it better, in a more entertaining fashion, go deeper in depth. Consider this: most businesses don't involve innovation, it's selling the same or better product or a better service. If you think you can offer a better/alternative service within the realm of political video/discourse you should go for it.

I want to fuck him and make his little white dick leak

>little
I have the suspicion he has an above average cock size, from personal experience I have noticed that spergs/tismos have above average/large cocks.

youtube.com/watch?v=feIIUeknM9c&t=4224s
1:10:30 mark

Feels bad if he’s a fag. At least from what I’ve seen he hasn’t brought it up and I haven’t noticed it influencing any of his videos. But I haven’t seen half of them I imagine. Being a fag must suck

Its true our faggots are powerful.

discord gg/5kS2XX

add a .

Kind of awkward, but he didn't handle it horribly.

>I didn't upload any masturbation video to youtube
>oh, to youtube. Ok fair enough
lel

youtube.com/watch?v=1KCrWs3lT50?t=360s

Does this come up ever by others or chat, or is his jerking off videos set aside due to respect?

Only time I've ever seen it mentioned. I doubt most even know about it

He's surprisingly jacked. Dont know how recent that was

Is there any more of him in his undies? Looks sexy! I have a thing for men in briefs.

The beta alt light homo spokesperson
>jewish
>dates only black men
>most likely has aids
>doesn't accept race realism
>gross dadbod

The Chad alt-right homo spokesperson
>pure aryan genes
>strictly dates white men of good character
>zero diseases
>wants a white homo ethnostate
>isn't afraid to show off his peak physical form and superior genetics

At least 10 years ago as he mentions it in this video
youtu.be/KYXOd8Fyvxc?t=6m13s
Also mentions having had an Asian boyfriend at 1:55

I hereby declare this thread the official Ryan Faulk appreciation thread

>white homo ethnostate
It would last one generation before the kebabs and dindus move in

The fuck is this defeatist crap? You do know the liberals will die out once the anti-botics that keep their life style from killing them stop working?

>At least 10 years ago
Jesus Christ how old is he?

He's only useful in the tiny youtube bubble where people actually debate the finer aspects of race realism. By the time it truly reaches the masses it will be dumbed down and there won't be much use for him, he'll just be another faggot

Expect him to cuck on some faggotry in the near future because spic fuentes says something about queers

>he'll just be another faggot
We'll always appreciate him for his role in spreading awareness and learnding. He will be loved and treasured

I'm not sure but it applies to me except I want to produce white children too.

tell him to kill himself

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

Hail Faulk

Nick Fuentes has a different blend of aspergers where he doesn't know to draw the line and he looks to draw blood/kill even if it's a supposed ally. This guy has displayed an alarming level of incompetence at maintaining relationships.

White gays learn really quick that shitskins are full of STDs. They're turbo racist as a defense mechanism.

thealternativehypothesis.org/

youtube.com/channel/UC2w1CQqPli4w94-PCg2UvJQ

Go learn something you filthy animals.

Well, they also look disgusting, smell disgusting whenever you're near them and are more likely to hide STD's on top of spreading them unintentionally. White is right.

>being a sodomite
Hell is for ever!

Gay, Fascist, Race-realist, reactionary here.

OP is right. Hopefully more straight guys grow some balls and breed with white Aryan women.

Ryan doesn't even hate Jews, DISAVOW.

He's made passive-aggressive sarcastic jabs at the holocaust narrative before. He definitely knows, just shies away from the topic because he doesn't want to get banned

He calls out the Jew all the time.

He approved a huge dissertation by one of his colleagues about why Jews "aren't actually that bad", in his own words.

thealternativehypothesis.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/PDF-FOR-RYAN.pdf

I was kidding btw, I actually like Ryan.

youtu.be/MmO_NMF_YOk?t=5m40s He says he was 14 "in the middle of the Bush presidency" so ~28?

List of his channels:
youtube.com/user/AnarchoAnarchist/
youtube.com/user/RasistXL/
youtube.com/user/CustomChannelURL/
youtube.com/user/NotRyanFaulk/ (hypnosis videos)
youtube.com/user/CSMIRRORMirror
youtube.com/user/NewEuropeANP
youtube.com/user/AllNationsParty
youtube.com/channel/UCQK2AYWfSEcUZz2He1Vc7OQ/ (daily data)
youtube.com/user/fringeelements/ (current active channel)

>28
>10 years ago puts out naughty vid as soon as he's legal

Lel silly boy

agriculture allowed human beings to expand into different occupational-niches, and modern technology will allow gay aspies to become human computational machines; no need for AI.

Gay aryans will be required to regularly donate sperm to the lebensborn program

Forgot this one. There's probably more.
youtube.com/user/joefaulk

Any more of him in his undies or naked tho? I'm sure if he made a vid the whole thing is floating around tube sites somewhere.

Not from what I've seen. I think the whole thing was included in the video I posted above.
youtube.com/watch?v=8hFWCCpwREg

I think Nick leans more towards Ironybro status, which essentially means he dislikes the Spencer/TRS "alt-right" and doesn't want them as allies at all.

Damn he is jacked, especially for an autismo.

Holy shit! You did it! You closed the black white IQ gap and defeated HBD!! kek

Lol. I got into a long argument with him back in 2009. I forget what it was about. He used to be libertarian or something.

/blog

yeah that makes sense but then the public would think we are ALL gay aspies, it's a lot but definitely not all of us.

can respect this.

discord gg/WVJX9z6

add a .

Nick is just an optics-cuck. No more, no less.

?

Anyone can beat Destiny.

Fucking shit tier thread you fucking leaf

The memories are just flooding back. His youtube name was fringelements back then.

checked. Stop being a faggot.

bump

My faggot days are long gone, I am a reformed straight white male.

Do you mean monks, in their historical role?

bump

Has he actually confirmed having aspergers?
It doesn't matter whether you're gay or not aspergers is master race.
>smart
>honest
>genuine
But we're the mentally ill ones?

Funny since publicly badmouthing everybody you work with is terrible optics

That anti-retroviral stare

i would gay for his hate facts

We are immune to all attempts of subversion. Straight men are weak.

Statistics on gays and marriage:

archive.is/Uajwi

Science on gays as parents:

archive.is/9sqNr

The benefits of gay marriage:

archive.is/0I0EO

Genetic Evidence of Homosexuality:

archive.is/grwgp

Does conversion therapy work:

archive.is/uPIbi

HIV information:

archive.is/oJS6y

Are gays more likely to be pedophiles?

archive.is/gK3Si

Is being gay a mental illness?

psc.dss.ucdavis.edu/faculty_sites//rainbow/html/facts_mental_health.html

White Muslims too

>Are gays more likely to be pedophiles?
I can't believe you faggots deny this. Instead of accepting responsibility and admitting there is a problem with the hyper-sexual nature of your community, you continue to deny something which is an obvious fact.

>they're the only ones willing to do actual mind numbing research and the only ones
premiseflawed.exe

Why are so many people on our side; gay, white passing mongrels, race mixers, trad thots...etc? Why can't we just have good pure white men and women? They always come with some baggage. I am convinced it's because these people are degenerates and only degenerates seek out fame

this is brilliant, lets just convert to islam, it's the silver bullet solution for the wests problem

The digits don't lie.
Pedoscum need to die.

bump2

holy shit youre right, allahu akbar my caucasian brother

>not attracted to roasties
>thus
>not subverted by the vagina jew and social shaming
>the consequence is that you only learn things in the most solid redpilled manner
Does that makes sense?

I like when he's in debate streams because it's nice to hear him laugh and get sassy

AltHype is good
would gay

discord gg/WVJX9z6

add a .

Nah. His research isn't that good and besides appeal to emotions wins support not "facts"

He made an hour long video on why the holocaust probably didn't happen.

Based Bottom Boys Will Save The West.

He just don't talk about all the time, he doesn't want to have his channel deleted.