What happens here?

What happens here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Muslims getting BTFO'd

Civil war and right handed cars driving on the right.

Im actually serious on that second point.

been there done that. You haven't lived until you've ridden in a right-handed bus swerving out blindly to overtake a slightly slower bus. sometimes they have spotters, but not always. that's a fatalistic worldview, for ya.

i dunno probly genocide

but why

People look it up on the map when they hear about the legend of a squadron of new from the factory spitfires buried after WW2 in Myanmar.

Glorious resistance to the metric system.

trips o truth
its a human meatgrinder

Zomia is dope

Basically it was the idea of a dictator called Ne Win or some shit. He only ever listened to his astrologers or his dreams.

Essentially he woke up one day declaring the country was shifting too politically to the left. So he corrected that by getting everyone to drive on the right.

Who would have thought they would have their shit together?

Uncivilized gooks.

Last 2 digits are the percent of the mudslime population they will successfully kill off

Those Buddhists are fucking brutal!

Holy shit. Well I guess canucks aren't the one to trow stones, at lease it wasn't his dog that told him.

Ex commie corrupt totalitarian government. Lots of ethnic division and conflict.

muzzies started it

Is it gooberment killing Buddhists or are the Buddhists killing the muslims? I can't remember, I might be thinking of the Laos purge instead.

Heroin

Ethnic cleansing

>Rambo 4
>Commies
>Rebels
>Violent buddhist
>Build entirely new capital and nobody lives in it (pic related)
>changed it's name for no good reason
>The love child of poo's and southern slopes.

AKA a shithole

Watch rambo 4 it's pretty accurate.

This thread has greatly increased my appreciation for Myanmar.

The army control the country and have forcibly deported tens of thousands of muslims called "Rohingas" into Bangladesh.

Soon in Europe.

Wow that shit looks nice

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

I hope so, Greekbro.

cool photo