UQ Holder! 140 (2017) (Digital) (danke-Empire)

>UQ Holder! 140 (2017) (Digital) (danke-Empire)
userscloud.com/o0xv9i2ovfr1/140
mega.nz/#!YWQm3JiJ!xwdzEkZ2Uky-2QXeQIHdND4nd2q8JN8uUIE-TRVzrMc

Thanks Danke

bump

Kinda disappointing but whatever.

Dumping.

>massive gathering of all these people
>actual fighting is pretty much skipped entirely and they do nothing but heroic poses
I mean he had to squeeze it into one chapter but still disappointing. At least Negi got some action last chapter.

I also find it ridiculous that after Negima kept emphasizing how important all the girls were, and how during the Ialda fight Evangeline made it sound like there was some massive huge plan that involved everyone, ultimately all it took was Koyomi's time cheese artifact and Asuna's royal magic of vague disableness to destroy Ialda.

>Negi married someone else
>Still cucks Touta the entire manga somehow, pointlessly.
>Eva can't get over him even dozens of years later, even though she only liked Negi because he reminded her of Nagi and it never felt like love in the original manga
>Touta knew her longer, and their bond over time actually feels damn real in the time temple over the ages. Even if it got awkward due to time-shenanigans with her ending up raising him
>She still keeps making out with Negi in front of him.

I kinda want the cuck plotline to end already. I ended up feeling Touta and Eva had real chemistry back during the training arc awhile back. Entire manga is about her being hung up about her ex, then you find out they were never even together, even a bit. When it also feels a bit forced.

At the very least Touta keeps acting like a cuck about it.

>Even with Asuna-san's power, I doubt we can nullify her completely for more than an instant
Oh, for fuck's sake. I'm getting PTSD flashbacks to Bleach's ending.

>and it never felt like love in the original manga
Sure buddy, that's why she has the "evil master tax" of shoving her tongue down his throat and making him date her and the like right? She was clearly interested.

Negi never married anyone in the timeline where Kitty fell in love with Negi. He was too busy training with Kitty and Fate for 30 years straight. Touta isn't being cucked because Kitty is still in love with Negi.

>Nagi is dead
>Negi will be dead
>Touta is in the Kirie camp now

Eva is truly the cuck queen

>all this flashback I don't care about
Call me when they got back to the main plot.

She eventually did get that Springfield dick though so not too much of a cuck

What plot? There hasn't been a plot for like 50 chapters.

Spoiler: Touta saves the day and marries Kirie. That's literally the end.

It is a shame if you ended up liking UH, only for it to turn out to be Negima2, because the original Negima was so badly botched they had to create a half-sequel.

I'm find with it being a sequel and showing the characters 50 years later, but not it taking over like this.

In a timeline that is so bad that everyone hates it.

Who is everyone? You?

She does it to herself if anything.

Any time she meets someone new she's always hung up on the old one big time. And by the time she starts to get over it, they've moved on.

Literally every single Negima fan despised the ending of the series. The author was written death threats and lost many, many fans.

This doesn't redeem it or erase the horrors of that dreadful ending.

>This doesn't redeem it or erase the horrors of that dreadful ending.
That's kind of entirely the point. And the reason everyone hated the Negima ending was because it was basically like it was axed. Now it's gotten more of an ending and I'd be impressed if you knew how everyone received it already.

So you say, but sure seems like Sup Forums eats it up.

>that everyone hates it.
Ha, nah

speak for yourself faggot.

>I'm find with it being a sequel and showing the characters 50 years later, but not it taking over like this.

I'm even fine with it finally giving Evangeline a happy ending, if they weren't so wishy washy about it. Starts off with her liking Touta and them getting along, create an entire backstory for it and show them throughout the ages getting closer, feels genuine. Cut to one arc later "NOOO, I still love Negi, I can't decide anymore". I know romance doesn't happen fast in manga, but it didn't really need half of this.

It's still super rushed and unsatisfying. It's nice to know some of the details that were neglected but there are still too many unanswered questions. Arika. Luna's elder sister. The Gravekeeper. How did they all escape from Eva's spell? Where does Chao come from? Did Setsuna and Konoka marry? Where is Kotaro and Natsumi's kid? Shouldn't Setsuna still be around? Why did Negi go in to fight the Lifemaker knowing that he'd fail?

The chapter flashes a couple of weddings, one of which makes absolutely zero sense on any level, and suddenly everything's good? Chisame never even confessed to Negi, and Nagi showed absolutely no interest in Eva, even telling her that he doesn't like little girls.

Honestly with the way Eva has been acting, the way Touta has been and the stuff going on with Kirie I'll be shocked if Eva ends up with Touta.

I like that we got a Chisame end, I didnt like that it was cut short and we didn't see how we got the Chisame end.

>Nagi will die long before Eva

How is this a happy ending for Eva

Nagi is too crazy to die. It's like Rakan, he'll die and just will himself back.

So basically this is what Touta will have to do to win in his timeline?

So what's even the point of it? It was actually cooler when she turned him down. I had respect for the girl. Then she turns around because...?

Man, Ken can't write his characters for shit. We're getting the same fucking thing as the magic world arc, and expecting people to think its a proper ending. Characters don't do shit, and its just a shitty punching contest. This is literally everything wrong with Negima's end and UQ Holder summed up in a chapter.

Except he's dead in this timeline.

They could still address those, remember how everyone thought they wouldn't ever actually reveal who Negi liked or if he ever married?

Yeah it only took 5 years to answer those questions.... Much like Negima's ending it's rushed and doesn't offer much insight other than just "Oh this happened."

Didn't she turn him down because he was only like 11? He came back when he was older, wooed her and got the girl he wanted. What's the issue?

Luna's elder sister is fucking dead. Not sure what needs to be said about the gravekeeper, she's just chilling in the ruins. Ialda probably got them out of the ice, not that hard. Chao came from the future. Yes Konoka and Setsuna married, do you really think they married two different blokes on the same day? Who cares where their kid is? That's for UQ Holder not Negima's ending.

Akira is the main question we still have up in the air. Nagi marrying Eva eventually is a bit odd but not entirely out there. Doubtless he was teasing Eva when he was still married at the time and denying her advances.

I actually still don't understand why Negi is necessary for this at all.
Asuna has the magic cancel stuff.

But nothing made sense about the first time either. Hey they defeated the Mage, but he just dissolves but is still alive somehow. Maybe it was a projection that somehow required a massive demon army to invade mahora and accomplished jack-shit in the process!

Because she never even says that she likes him. She just turns him down and that's that.

So now we're doubting that Chisame likes Negi?

>Not entirely out there

Neither was Hakase/Godel, amirite

We the audience don't doubt that.

Do you think HE knows?

I like how the whole class is just like, "welp, we're in space".

I think that by that time it was obvious, Mars alone should have cemented that she was fond of him. At that time there's no need for her to confess because she was gonna turn him down.

There's a several year gap user if they both like each other it's hardly a stretch that something happened.

He told her to come back after he grows up if he still felt the same and he did. Her victory was assured from the moment that she gave him a chance, even if he had to wait to use it.

>He told her
She told him*

Negi didn't even know that Ayaka or Makie liked him... But the violent girl is obvious?

The old dudes were banking on a bitterwseet ending, the fact that they got a good end is baffling to them.

Then why did she become a worthless hikki in the ending?

Akamatsu basically changed what happened. Even in the future Asuna is in there's no proof they married.

>Then why did she become a worthless hikki in the ending?
It's called being a housewife

where is negi's mom anyways? why is there no mention of her?

>Even in the future Asuna is in there's no proof they married.
That's the timeline where the photo of Negi and Chisame marrying is from, you know.

Chisamefags just trying to argue the choice was obvious when it never was. Even the UQ characters were like "this makes no sense."

Housewives generally don't browse the internet all day.

Dead.

The UQ holder timeline is NOT the Negima timeline before Asuna time traveled.

If it was, it makes no sense for Eva to be looking for a spare Nagi instead of either Tout or Negi.

That's UQ Holder's world though. Negi gets his ass controlled by the Lifemaker, and before that probably spent his entire life chasing after Ialda. Dude probably never settled down, especially since they had a showdown not too long ago.

So why wasn't it present? There's no allusion to them marrying at all.

They do now. Negi's probably loaded so it's not like she has to work.

She was a hikki but she was not worthless. And they say in this chapter that they married after 5 more years. The Negima final chapter was talking about her after Nagi's recovery.

My buddies wife proves otherwise.

Considering the only two who spend significant time with Negi in the epilogue are Chachamaru and Chisame, who have a threesome angle going down with him already I'd say it was pretty strongly hinted.

But it's not. That was the ending of the series timeline.

So let me get the straight, is the UQ future the one where Asuna overslept and wasn't there for the Lifemaker fight?

Pretty much. When Negi defeated the lifemaker he was 16, so I doubt Chisame would accept him until he became an adult. Add another 5 years and he'd be 21, old enough to go through any argument she can put up.

>Those twin kids
They're pretty cute honestly

Yes, she's actually still asleep. They talked about this when she "appeared".

So why not just point it out in the ending?

To keep it a secret who Negi married, dumbass.

They did?

Nah it's not UQ's world, otherwise the Eva is not gonna still be looking for a spare Nagi over Touta or Negi.

Its going to be a while before I stop smiling about this.