Drink the soy goy

Drink the soy goy

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/lifestyle/health/diet/you-milk-a-cow-from-the-same-end-it-poops/news-story/ced270797a05d64bafbc8ae87fdbb8fc
abc.net.au/news/2016-11-11/raw-milk-tasting-huon-valley-farm-tasmanian-health-authorities/8016322
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

god I hate liberal faggots

I'd like to actually try a bottle of Soylent, but I don't want to develop titties from it.

Chili and bourbon for dinner, fuck you.

I love the stuff.

>look up out of curiosity
>literally "food replacement"
>high sugar
>no fiber
>soy cuckery

san fran fags and their hipster audience are fucking crazy

Where did my gains go?

Open your mouf, show me wut it do

There is very little soy in Soylent, they just named it after that drink from the 80's movie.

>ipa is for soyboys
k, thanks Sup Forums

What the fuck even is soy and why the fuck wouldn't you just drink milk

brooooo that's ruthless.
jesus that's the famed reddit everyone bags on? the criticism is well placed.
They look like women.

Yeah, and you remember what THAT was made from..........

i drank milk from a grassfed cow recently and it was one of the best things i have ever tasted in my entire fucking life

meanwhile normal milk is fucking disgusting and nauseating, and its less healthy too

what the hell went so fucking wrong with society?

I rub my dirty hands all over the top of them when I get an order for one at work.

Wrong order - whiskey 1st to whet you appetite

The retardation is strong sometimes

this new meme is fucking savage

does anyone actually know who the fags in this picture are? I need to read one of their obituaries.

there's nothing wrong with soy

that bottle opener looks pretty cool for my grandma, desu

>inability to understand the meme due to butthurt
any man living in the current year is likely to enjoy a couple things on that list and not get butthurt. it's the totality, and how it shows that your personality is a product of consumption. put those ten things together and we ALL KNOW INSTANTLY WHO THAT PERSON IS. thing about that, senpai.

Fag

free estrogen

Who the actual fuck makes their (presumably) real full name their reddit username

Say what you want about the Mexicans but I live in a ranch area, every morning about 6am some little fucker selling fresh warm goat milk or cow milk with some kind of bread or food. Shit is cash

i have known about soylent for some time but it is only a recent thing

soy milk consumption and soybean products in vegan diets consumed over a decade is whats created these estrogen filled bitch niggers

There's a guy at work that brags that his girlfriend allows him to play on his Xbox for an hour each day, a whole hour. She doesn't work and he pays for everything and looks after her and her son. I'd feel bad for him but he's a dickhead.

holy fuck pls shoot it

the kind that buys openers for plastic bottles

Raw milk from a cow is
>one of the best things i have ever tasted in my entire fucking life
, easy. I hear that from everyone that tries it. Almost my entire family has gone vegan now though, so I can't justify buying the big ass jars of it that my neighbor sells.

Drinking your food
Not even once

Raw milk?

It's unironically illegal here, but I know some dairy farmers so I might try some if you think it's noticeably better

IT'S PEOPLE!!!!!!! IT'S PEEEEOOOOOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love soy stop shaming it, its a great meal with a good nutritional value

>Raw milk
>Illegal
Are you serious? LOL why?

The redpill on mexicans is that most of the little mayan and yucatan fuckers are totally cool. it's the aztec indios who mixed with the Spanish that are the fucking problem.

It's fucking amazing as long as the cattle are grass fed.

I don't know the quality of store-bought milk on the underside of the world, but over here it can't compare to raw milk. Not in the same league, not even in the same game.

it's illegal to sell in many states, too. the reason is ostensibly food safety. instead of creating a new "your problem" category of food sales to fix liability, they just ban all of it because they're stupid as fuck.

am i a soyboy if my fiancée made the first move?
she also proposed to me.
i said yes

Last I checked, in my state you could sell unpasteurized milk, and your eggs and shit, but couldn't advertise it without licensing.

Its just the big food industry jew screwing over small farmers with the excuse of ((safety)). Just boil the milk and no problem

martin shkreli drinks that exact brand if im not mistaken

>that feel when you punch a soft gut

Feels weird, senpai.

news.com.au/lifestyle/health/diet/you-milk-a-cow-from-the-same-end-it-poops/news-story/ced270797a05d64bafbc8ae87fdbb8fc

First they came for our guns, then they came for our milk. It can happen to you too.

Cheers boys, going to get some asap

my favorite part of this picture and present leftism in general is how they sport those extremely mainstream, establishment, globabalist/ruling empire positions, yet lift their fists (if pathetically) to show their rebellious allegiance. These cocksuckers actually think they are rebels. Lol.

One of our local farmers loves to give out some free raw milk to visiters, couldn't imagine his face is it became illegal to do that...

don't you people realize that dairy contains mammalian estrogen?
you know, the kind that affects humans and actually reacts to estrogen receptors intead of just sitting there foing whatever you idiots think soy does?

>We tried raw milk and it made us all sick! You can trust us, we're politicians! We're doing this to make life better for you, honest!

abc.net.au/news/2016-11-11/raw-milk-tasting-huon-valley-farm-tasmanian-health-authorities/8016322

You don't have to imagine

Jesus

>(((anonymous tipster)))

Show me da pussi boss

I don't think normalfags care about anonymity as much as oldfags

What’s the name for a female soyboy? Estronaut?

cute litlle girly boys on Sup Forums love their milky-wilky, don't they?
that's right, drink your milk, and you'll get big and strong, and become victotian ideal of virility.

MILK CONTAINS MAMMALIAN EDTROGEN, NOT JUST WEAK-ASS BARELY-DOES-ANYTHING PHYTOESTROGEN.

bet you dumb fucks drink from plastic bottles too.
>picrelated is the face of Sup Forums

Oh god, I'm sorry, I missed the point of all this.
>Microbiologist Professor Michael Eyles
>He said raw milk was full of bacteria which multiplied during packaging, transportation and storage for retail.
Because it has a short shelf life, it's only really efficient for small scale business, like local farmers selling to neighbors. The larger scale dairy businesses can't profit from this, rather, it may hurt the sales of pasteurized milk.

If I ever have a son I'm making him box or do some sort of combat sport from an early age. Imagine your son turned out like this, how ashamed would you feel?

huh? I drink it and im still racist and a nazi?
nothing wrong with soy. MAGA

when /mtfg/ tells trannies to avoid soy and consume dairy, that should be a sign for you halfwits

What's wrong with a female soyboy? I don't think estrogen on females is bad,

I'd feel like a total fucking failure as a father. This is why I want to be a stay at home dad. To take my kids out and do man stuff. I feel like it is my civic duty to society to raise a son who can fend for himself.

Is Soylent Green people?

>genetically engineered soy based garbage
Sounds delicious.

>be me
>work 80 hours per week
>wife works too, doesn't cook
>buy soylent because it's cheap and easy
>drink for 4 months
>Libido drops through the floor
>Wife sad because no sex
>I'm depressed and low energy, don't know why
>don't renew subscription accidentally
>Eats regular food again for month
>Libido returns, more energy, happier

True story anons, I didn't know what was happening until after we didn't renew.

Are you one of those retards who can't comprehend that it's possible to not drink soy OR milk? Neither are essential.

Ashamed enough that child protective services comes to take my son on the grounds that I am not fully supporting of him being a woman.

Ahh that makes sense actually

I'm probably going to have a kid in the next year or so, I really do hope I have a son. I can't wait to teach him how to box, how to play football, how to fish etc. My Dad wasn't the best Dad ever but he did teach me not to be a pussy, he used to tell me that if someone bullied me and I didn't stand up for myself that he'd beat me up himself. I don't know about any of you but when I was 8 I was more scared of a grown man than any 8 year old.

No idea what I'd do if I had a daughter, I guess my goal there is to make sure she doesn't become a whore. That's it.

Well, nobody is calling for there to be packaged raw milk available in the supermarket. I'm not going to buy two gallons of the shit and store it in the fridge for weeks. I just want to be able to buy a jar of milk for the day at my neighbor next door. When I read
>packaging, transportation and storage for retail.
I got suspicious.

I'm sympathetic but you don't want your kid to get CTE. Maybe hockey instead of football and just have him train MMA, but not compete.

o-ok

Op here.

I'm going to have my first kid in Sep. I've always hid my power level but my wife cracks jew jokes and hates blacks so I'm at least good there. Wants to home school the kids too.

Not sure if I should just be full 1488 around my son or my subtle contempt for leftists and commies will be enough for him to take the red pill.

Then again being overly pushy could drive him right into the Zionist's hands.

Subtle grey pill would be camping, hiking, fishing, hunting and sports.

Yeah that's a good point, I probably wouldn't have him compete in a combat sport anyway, it's just good to train. I boxed as a kid and I think it helped me a lot.

I have brain damage myself but from street fights, got my head stomped on by a gang of people about 7 or 8 years ago, I've never been the same since. I can definitely sympathise with head trauma.

It's funny because it's becoming reality

>400kcal in a single drink
Why?

Apparently people are retarded. I couldn't believe it was real at first. Another great food idea to to call meatballs hairy nads. I'm, sure the same target audience will love it.

It's supposed to be a total diet replacement

It's just a joke name

The design on those bottles is amazing desu. Wish they used it for chocolate milk or something.

>Subtle grey pill would be camping, hiking, fishing, hunting and sports.

I think this is the way, self reliance is very important especially for a Son.

My Dad used to take me fishing when I was younger but we never ate what we caught which I always thought was weird, I haven't been in years but I might go camping this summer and catch and eat some fish. I'm starting to get into butchery myself and I'm hoping to take up hunting soon, I really want to kill a deer and skin it, gut it, chop it up and eat it.

Make sure you shove this up it's ass.

>no I'm not joking

I do think it's funny that people drink this. I'm not sure I would buy something named after synthetic shit food given that it actually looks like synthetic shit food.

The new bottles are rectangular as well, which I like.

>It's supposed to be a total diet replacement
More like a meal replacement. Nobody really expects you to go 100% Soylent, but you can. Personally, I switched to Keto Chow because it doesn't have soy, it's low in carbs, and high in protein. Also it's fucking delicious but that's a side benefit for me. I drank Soylent for a long time and it tastes like liquid cheerios or something.

Is this to pull out intestines?

I'm extremely positive Cosmo is about to an hero. He literally streams himself sleeping and just staring at the screen and not doing anything. It's fucking depressing to realize he went from 10k regular viewers to having 30 viewers per stream. It seems he has realized he went off the deep end and feels too far gone now.

He doesn't even wear wigs or any shit anymore, he doesn't try to walk like a woman. I think he stopped taking all the sissy meds too. I give him legitimately 2 months before suicide.

Pic related.

>intestine twister
good lord

Soylent 1.5 didn't have much, then they moved to 1.6 and the main protein became Soy protein. I dropped that shit.

All the ironic talk about soylent on Sup Forums and it's other Sup Forums colonies makes me want to try it

the best pill to raise your children is the Völkisch pill, never forget that

I've never seen someone with eyebags that dark, I thought they were two black eyes in the first collage pic but no

Surely he's very ill?

the blacked made me chuckle, the prozac pill caused audible laughter

whats it for

>when you're trying to save lives but people just think you're shitposting

missing Big Bang Theory

> 400 ml
> 20% daily nutrition
So this is a yoghurt?