Which free gift should i choose?

which free gift should i choose?

Other urls found in this thread:

forward.com/opinion/395115/the-nra-has-an-anti-semitism-problem/
membership.nra.org/Hickok45/Join
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
twitter.com/AnonBabble

knife

The knife is discreet, so you won't be telling people out in public "I have a small penis" like you would if you wore that hat or carried those bags around.

knife or black/gold duffel bag

Literally just joined today as well. I got the knife.

NRA is finished.

The knife looks cheap. Get the hat so you can at least trigger kikes and niggers.

Joined a couple days ago and also chose the knife.

The black duffel bag. The knife is a POS the duffel is a great gear bag for the race war

duffel bags are supremely useful. use it at the range or as your flight carryon

.t boss hogg

Any stats on new membership?

go with camo bug out bag

I've used that duffel bag for ammo and it's pretty cheap. It hasn't fallen apart yet, but you can get a better range bag for like 15 bucks.

>All the newfags don't get to choose the tacticool backpack
Sucks to suck nerds

the hat, and wear it on top of a MAGA hat for extra triggering

Duffel camo or black. Knife looks of mediocre function and the hats are silly. Duffels look good and are useful

I did a 3yr membership. Hopefully these boomers dont give an inch.
I already had the duffel from a gift from someone so I chose the knife desu

i thought of that too, but i was also thinking i could use the camo duffel as an extra bugout bag in emergency

Duffle bag - black.

i would get the camo duffel, but its probably shit quality. just go with the hat, it won't fail on you when you need it most

Projecting soyboys can't even fire a gun without breaking a their limp ass wrist.

Big dicks and BIGGER GUNS faggot.

I have been doing this since the shooting. Only had one faggot say something then he bitched out when I get in his face.

can confirm the knife leaves a lot to be desired I also could be wrong but it is made in China lol. Get the hat or bag. I joined today and chose the hat.

Ha! Shows how much you know... I have a tiny dick and quite a few guns. Suck it!

Not the hat, it comes all smashed-up in the mail. The duffel bags are good quality.

Knife so you can collect the scalps of nogs that you shoot

triggered soy boy is triggered

I would go bag, unless you're sure that knife is of good quality. But I doubt it is.

Kek. Thousands joining every hour. Including myself as of today.

Two bags seem useful

its got meme value.

I'd get the knife. The bag is fucking sick tho, I could use that to mob in the gym for sure. Hat is dope, too.

How do you get a free gift? Do you just get a membership or do you have to buy something

comes with the membership. they also gi ve you some magazine subscriptions if you want but i opted out.

ok fellow "user"

>$1 was deposited into your accounts

I have the knife and it is junk even by Chinese standards. I would get the camo bag and use it for the range but it's probbaly junk too.

Actually i would keep the $30 and tell the NRA to pound sand after starting this bump fire stock ban bullshit and raping gun owners of their rights. NRA is shit they dont help gun owners they are in it to help sell shitty US made guns after helping ban imports. So now US gun makers have no competition and can churn out shit guns like Remington. fuck the NRA!

good goy gift

I picked the hat but desu I should have gotten the knife

>.3 duffel bags have been added to your account

I got the black duffel bag and picked up a black hat off eBay.

I got the knife. Literally just joined.

ya im leaning towards the camo duffel..the knife would be cool but ive literally got like 5 knives already and at least a couple of them are way nicer than that one probably is, but i dont have a wood handled on tho

The camo kippah.

Hat obviously, daily triggering and crime deterrent.

i joined saturday and my cock is huge.

Is membership free

I chose the duffel bag, because I have nowhere to actually store my ammo and I thought it might be useful.

Shooter's cap

The knife. Always take the knife.

Did you forget to read the latest talking points?

forward.com/opinion/395115/the-nra-has-an-anti-semitism-problem/

$75 for 2 years.

>not getting that based ass knife to cut your ramen

The duffel bag has the most money value but the hat has the most trigger potential

also, i got the black bag to carry my balls around in.

the duffel bags end up being really small compared to how they look in the photo, if i remember correctly from when i saw one. still useful. but id go with the hat

Hint, if someone is offering you a "free gift" you just got ripped off.

is there a difference between the duffel bags?

membership is free with the purchase of a free gift

Better, thank you for complying with approved talking points.

!!!ATTENTION!!!
If you want the camo duffel bag and a $10 discount (because let's be honest, we're the real Jew), then use this referral link!
membership.nra.org/Hickok45/Join
It also helps out Hickok45!

Why get the Virgin Knife when you can have the Chad Brushed Leather Jacket

i live in Cali, alot of people to trigger, but not sure i want to just be wearing an NRA hat that often in public, but who gives a shit, i have a trump hat i never wear either

ones black and ones camo

You should get a gift for your liberal relatives. Buy them a year’s membership with the NRA for just $30 and enjoy as they are put on the mailing list FOREVER.

guh can I join guys?

made me laugh friend

any aloof homicidal psychopath worth their salt always chooses the bag

Fucking kikes shilling the NRA on Sup Forums

Don't go for the knife, I literally got one of those for free when I did my Hunter Safety course, plus I've gotten I don't know how many from the various NRA events I've been too. The duffel bags are pretty good as ammo/range bags, though, and they don't hand those out as much

the black duffle

Literally going to be buying memberships as Christmas and 18th birthday presents from now on.

Most of their revenue is directly from its members.

They're not going anywhere.

the black duffle bag

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

the cap then wear it around and it'll trigger lefties

Jej

lol so i have to pay $75 to show my support for the 2nd amendment

fuck that

Going forward, I'll be screen shot in my flight options and emailing them to Delta's customer service.

Letting them know they lost another customer over their NRA bullshit.

I'm going to have to compile a list of companies at this rate though.

First user to message me on Kik gets a one year membership. theduke269 This reminds me steam threads on Sup Forums

hello fellow 4 channers

I will go to school when Hogg joins the NRA.

>camo bag can put stuff in and hide in woods
>knife can peal a pear, whittle trinkets
>black bag can take on plane as carry on, classy
>Hat keeps head dry, sun out of eyes
Hard choices for any American, indeed.

you know they're supposed to mail you a membership card and stuff, right?
Don't tell me they have "gift cards" for memberships.

Kik me. Promise I'll buy you one.

>i have to

You don't have to, but you can if you want
Kike

who the fuck peels pears? you cut pears and eat them

one of the bags. Fuck the cuck haters

Shit do they? I'll look.

its only 40$ for one year...chump change fool...the average white person makes over a million dollars in their life time

>cutting your fruit
just eat the skin pussy

The knife is probably garbage tier I'd get the bag.

or right off the stem rather

>people say stolen valor for bag/tacticool fag
>knife is probably some cheapo chinese toy
>people will say you have a gun in the bag
>people will call you a terrorist
aaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
For the low price of $0, you can support the NRA and the Second Amendment. For as low as $15, you can support the NRA, a representative(s) with power who wants to protect the Second Amendment, and the Second Amendment.

>who doesn't make pear pies

Rather be the small dicked guy with the gun than the small dicked guy that's a faggot like you.

can confirm. i've got one. literally made in china 440 stainless. i can post pics if you really want.

that knife looks like the one you can find on sale for $1

Yes plz

Sadly they don't.

This, I go up into my pear orchard, grab some pears and when they get ripe eat them like an apple.

No cutting required.

BUMP